War with Iran?

Do you support the US going to war with Iran over their nuclear bomb program?

• Yes. The US must attack Iran and do another regime change.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Yes, war but only as part of a large international coalition

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • NO. not with our kids dying to protect Israel.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No. I vote to nuke Iran if they ever use their nukes, and tell them this is US policy.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
Back to your male prostitues, GlitterBoy, you waste thinking peoples' time.

No one will get me. The Iranians will not get their nukes. We will not have to go to war to prevent that.

You violate the law of war, you will be treated accordingly.

You're not only stupid, you're insane.

That is the last time I waste my time with you....hopefully they get you someday...

OK, GoneSlacker, thanks for wanting to go to war when we don't have to. Only a slacker like you think the only way is war, particularly when it is unnecessary.

You will not get blown up in the blast because they won't have to.

You are a war criminal for promoting war that is unnecessary because we can prevent it, and I will come for a front-row seat in front of the gallows where you will entertain us with the dead man's jig.

Ok dumbfuck...thanks for showing you don't care if Iran gets nukes.

If they get nukes before Romney can stop them, then hopefully you get blown up in the blast.

Oh, explain how the US military would be war criminals for preventing a terrorist state from getting nukes. I'd love to see you left-wing scum try to pull that off in the kangaroo court in Europe.

So in your fucked up head, the western world doesn't have the legal right to protect Israel and others from nuclear blackmail or destruction?

Only a scumbag like you would believe the chimp of Iran would have a legal case against the US and Israel for taking out their program to build nuclear weapons.

Just to highlight it again the "defence" web link highlighted by Navy1960 is 2 years old and about the UK military, not the US military.

But of course, for liberals that is evidence against the US military.

The article is based on a House of Commons report, but of course that really really means HoR and the US military....

Last edited:
Just to reinforce it. GlitterBoy has customers to take care of, and he does not have the slightest idea how to end Iranian nuclear development without going to war. It means he is a neo-con, a war criminal by definition.

GoneAndLurk, just shut up and watch and learn from those who love America and know far more than you.

Since the Iran-Iraq War and China’s modern economic resurgence, the PRC has deepened its relations with Iran—through continued arms sales and diplomatic engagement—and expanded its presence in the Middle East at large. In 1998, China‘s trade with the Middle East was valued at $7.4 billion; by 2007, it had increased more than twelvefold to $93.7 billion.15 Much of the increase has been driven by China‘s ever-growing hunger for oil imports. As of 2009, China imported more than 50 percent of the oil it consumes.16 China‘s greater need for resources and desire for unhindered growth have solidified its presence in the Middle East and complicated US attempts to break its ties to Iran.

http://csis.org/files/publication/REPORT_Iran_Chapter_X_China_and_Russia_Final_Revision2212.pdf
So far, however, statements from Russian government and industry communicate a message of business as usual, including the reaffirmation of the most controversial of the weapons deals to date: a sale, agreed upon in late 2005, of Tor-1 short-range air defense systems to Iran. One industry representative stressed: “We send our systems to Iran with a totally clear conscience, because they are exclusively defensive weapons.” A similar line is invariably offered by the spokespeople of Rosoboronexport, who insist that it operates exclusively within the framework of international law. Fully aware of the international concerns regarding Iran’s nuclear program, as well as the U.S. position on military cooperation with Iran, Russia endorses preserving contacts in this sensitive sphere even though it faces unfavorable consequences for doing so. What factors lie behind this preference?
http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/pm_0427.pdf

The IRI purchased $400 million worth of weapons from the PRC between 1993 and 1996, and $600 million during the 1997-2000 period.42 In addition to small arms, Beijing supplied Tehran with artillery pieces, anti-ship cruise missiles, surface-to-air missiles, fighter jets, tanks, armored personnel carriers, and fast-attack patrol vessels. Contemporary Chinese supplies to Iran have included: large-caliber sniper rifles, armor-piercing rounds, C-802 ―Silkworm‖ anti-ship cruise missiles, shoulder-fired HN-5 anti-aircraft missiles, 107mm rockets, 60mm and 82mm mortars, rocket-propelled grenades, anti-aircraft guns, landmines, and components for roadside bombs....

WASHINGTON (AP) — Strained by the demands of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, there is a significant risk that the U.S. military won't be able to quickly and fully respond to yet another crisis, according to a new report to Congress.

The assessment, done by the nation's top military officer, Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, represents a worsening from a year ago, when that risk was rated as moderate.
Gen. Pace: Military capability eroding - USATODAY.com

I think that about covers it for those who are more interested in spouting off without thinking rather than considering the facts involved.

Yes. The shit is coming. Sooner rather than later. Israel is going to attack Iran and the US will be getting involved. My guess is within the next 60 to 90 days.

Dumbfuck....it's common knowledge Iran has Chinese and Russian weapons. They even have some "US" F-14s and F-4s if they still fly. :badgrin:

So dumbfuck.....what about your UK House of Commons military report on their military again????

Care to explain how that shows the US military is weaker?

FYI....the word DEFENCE should have clued you in, dumbfuck fraud.

This should have clued in a cub scout....

During the inquiry, the Committee took evidence on the impact of current operations on UK Armed Forces which are under heavy pressure.
Read more: http://www.defencetalk.com/strategi...ilitary-readiness-levels-24147/#ixzz26qQ4bHS4

Since the Iran-Iraq War and China’s modern economic resurgence, the PRC has deepened its relations with Iran—through continued arms sales and diplomatic engagement—and expanded its presence in the Middle East at large. In 1998, China‘s trade with the Middle East was valued at $7.4 billion; by 2007, it had increased more than twelvefold to $93.7 billion.15 Much of the increase has been driven by China‘s ever-growing hunger for oil imports. As of 2009, China imported more than 50 percent of the oil it consumes.16 China‘s greater need for resources and desire for unhindered growth have solidified its presence in the Middle East and complicated US attempts to break its ties to Iran.

http://csis.org/files/publication/REPORT_Iran_Chapter_X_China_and_Russia_Final_Revision2212.pdf
So far, however, statements from Russian government and industry communicate a message of business as usual, including the reaffirmation of the most controversial of the weapons deals to date: a sale, agreed upon in late 2005, of Tor-1 short-range air defense systems to Iran. One industry representative stressed: “We send our systems to Iran with a totally clear conscience, because they are exclusively defensive weapons.” A similar line is invariably offered by the spokespeople of Rosoboronexport, who insist that it operates exclusively within the framework of international law. Fully aware of the international concerns regarding Iran’s nuclear program, as well as the U.S. position on military cooperation with Iran, Russia endorses preserving contacts in this sensitive sphere even though it faces unfavorable consequences for doing so. What factors lie behind this preference?
http://csis.org/files/media/csis/pubs/pm_0427.pdf

The IRI purchased $400 million worth of weapons from the PRC between 1993 and 1996, and $600 million during the 1997-2000 period.42 In addition to small arms, Beijing supplied Tehran with artillery pieces, anti-ship cruise missiles, surface-to-air missiles, fighter jets, tanks, armored personnel carriers, and fast-attack patrol vessels. Contemporary Chinese supplies to Iran have included: large-caliber sniper rifles, armor-piercing rounds, C-802 ―Silkworm‖ anti-ship cruise missiles, shoulder-fired HN-5 anti-aircraft missiles, 107mm rockets, 60mm and 82mm mortars, rocket-propelled grenades, anti-aircraft guns, landmines, and components for roadside bombs....

WASHINGTON (AP) — Strained by the demands of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, there is a significant risk that the U.S. military won't be able to quickly and fully respond to yet another crisis, according to a new report to Congress.

The assessment, done by the nation's top military officer, Gen. Peter Pace, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, represents a worsening from a year ago, when that risk was rated as moderate.
Gen. Pace: Military capability eroding - USATODAY.com

I think that about covers it for those who are more interested in spouting off without thinking rather than considering the facts involved.

Last edited:
Dumbfuck, explain how a 2 year old "defence" report on the UK military is relevant here. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, but Navy1960 is soooooo smart. :cuckoo:

Did I walk into a mental ward with you ass clowns?

Gone Bezerk is finally living down to his username. Funny shit.

He is smart. I have a huge amount of respect for his intellect, and his non-partisan opinions. I'm more honored to call him a friend than I am with anyone else on this board. You, on the other hand, have the mental agility of a dead dog.

Personally, I would prefer that Iran not know whether or not we are prepared to or have the capacity to go to war. Some things are best left in the shadows.

I think some people here like Jake the Fake, California Girl and Navy1960 are posting in the same mental ward computer room.

Yes dumbfuck, using a UK report from the House of Commons shows a great military IQ level to a twit like youl. :badgrin::eusa_clap:

Face reality, both of you are exposed as idiot frauds. The love affair needs to go elsewhere and leave adults to discuss foreign policy affairs with facts and relevant links, not rabbit hole UK links.

You see when someone throws around the word DEFENCE, they are likely from Canada or the UK....not the USA, just a word of advice for your tiny mind.

So you Navy1960, Jake the Fake, and others can hope Iran gets their nukes and see what happens. :eusa_whistle:

Dumbfuck, explain how a 2 year old "defence" report on the UK military is relevant here. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, but Navy1960 is soooooo smart. :cuckoo:

Did I walk into a mental ward with you ass clowns?

Gone Bezerk is finally living down to his username. Funny shit.

He is smart. I have a huge amount of respect for his intellect, and his non-partisan opinions. I'm more honored to call him a friend than I am with anyone else on this board. You, on the other hand, have the mental agility of a dead dog.

Personally, I would prefer that Iran not know whether or not we are prepared to or have the capacity to go to war. Some things are best left in the shadows.

Don't worry Navy1960....liberals defend your fake claims to being a military hero, they even made it legal.

CaliforniaGirl will be there defending you until the end.

So crazy dumbfuck....is the subject the UK military? Navy1960 and CaliforniaGirl said it is.

I thought this was about Israel and or the US stopping Iran from getting nukes.

The UK might help us, but for now it is either Israel going alone or the US being involved somehow.

But you're too busy trying to explain how a nuclear Iran is no threat even though their neighbors don't like it. At that point, many Arab nations will try to build nukes then it will be a bigger mess, you stupid pile of shit.

GettingHurt merely demonstrates his lack of grasp on the subject.

Reading the crap from liberals, nazis and losertarians here along with some of their board groupies shows many Americans are just fucking stupid people.

Navy1960 can post a link about the UK military that is over 2 years old and that is used as evidence against the US military attacking Iran. If you wrote that down on a term paper, hopefully the school kicks you out.

Meanwhile, many dumbfucks throw out their idiot theories Russia/China will attack the USA over Iran, or the sanctions will really, really, really work. Nevermind some of the closet nazis here that want Iran to nuke Israel.

This board shows the cesspool underbelly and the pathetic education level of many Americans.

I've not had this good a laugh in years, first, I talk very little of my background on here in the Navy as it doesn't need to be spoken of on here to those who have little understanding of it to begin with. As for being a hero, I will tell you something of hero's, a hero is someone who puts themselves in harms way for their friends and for their nation and often times do not come home and a hero is those families who every single day make the sacrifice of having to watch a loved one deploy and do not complain and yet miss them dearly, and worry for their safety with each passing moment. A hero is a person in lays in a field or under the ocean with no name who fought for this nation and did so not wanting any recognition for it. I have NOT nor will I EVER compare myself to these hero's and to imply otherwise continues to show a childlike ignorance in an Adult world. Perhaps the best thing for you to do, is rather than come to these Boards like this, is read a book, learn some history, and then gain some manners, and maybe put on the uniform of your country and defend it rather than advocating others do it for you, and you having to make NO sacrifice while they do. Having said all this, your obviously not capable of even understanding what it means to deploy over and over again till your operational readiness is so poor that your unable to perform future missions in the manner you should. I would suggest you look up something as I am a bit tired of educating you, ...

10 USC § 117
(a) Required Readiness Reporting System.— The Secretary of Defense shall establish a comprehensive readiness reporting system for the Department of Defense. The readiness reporting system shall measure in an objective, accurate, and timely manner the capability of the armed forces to carry out

The SecDef and JCS Chair each submit reports to Congress on Force Readiness and they are and have been consistant with the article cited in "DEFENCETALK" .

Don't worry Navy1960....liberals defend your fake claims to being a military hero, they even made it legal.

CaliforniaGirl will be there defending you until the end.

I defend him because I'm privileged to know him... he has never claimed to be a 'hero', just that he is military. Of that, I know he is telling the truth. Which seems more than you are capable of doing.

On the bright side, your username suits you.

Forum List

Back