War with Iran?

Do you support the US going to war with Iran over their nuclear bomb program?

• Yes. The US must attack Iran and do another regime change.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Yes, war but only as part of a large international coalition

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • NO. not with our kids dying to protect Israel.

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • No. I vote to nuke Iran if they ever use their nukes, and tell them this is US policy.

Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I'm seeing Netanyahu whining about Iran having nukes in 6-months?! Then the chikin-hawks threatening war with Iran?! Then the crazy SNs are killing US soldiers and citizens, and these are our "friends" to whom we give lots of foreign aid.

Lets take a poll on which plan of action we support towards Iran and their newbie H-bomb.

Last edited:
One would think that the next war might generate a bit more discussion?! I want the chikin-hawks to put their kids in the front of the attack, if it comes. Otherwise, STFU.

I'm seeing Netanyahu whining about Iran having nukes in 6-months?! Then the chikin-hawks threatening war with Iran?! Then the crazy SNs are killing US soldiers and citizens, and these are our "friends" to whom we give lots of foreign aid.

Lets take a poll on which plan of action we support towards Iran and their newbie H-bomb.

How about just adding plain old "NO" to the poll options?

Plain old NO is my vote.

Plain old NO is my vote.

OK, but I like to know why folks vote yes or no. One says we can't afford it. One won't say. I have relatives in the military. I wouldn't trade their lives for Iranian nukes?!

Plain old NO is my vote.

OK, but I like to know why folks vote yes or no. One says we can't afford it. One won't say. I have relatives in the military. I wouldn't trade their lives for Iranian nukes?!

You could get both!

Use back channels and say, "Mess with Israel, and we will light up Iran and melt it down, from border to border, into a glassic parking lot."

Plain old NO is my vote.

I hear you. My reasons are that we don't need another active enemy and conflict, they aren't an imminent threat to us at this time, we can win the next generation through diplomacy and not attacking them, etc.

Plain old NO is my vote.

I hear you. My reasons are that we don't need another active enemy and conflict, they aren't an imminent threat to us at this time, we can win the next generation through diplomacy and not attacking them, etc.

The SNs seem to be super-pissed at the US and prefer the "brotherhood" to democracy. So I disagree with your prediction about the next generation. IMHO we need to get as many out of the US as possible before they start terrorizing here. I'm for "total disassociation" and zero foreign aid.

I dont want to see another war. I dont see this administration doing anything to prevent it though.

If you want a war with Iran (and Russia, for christs sake!), vote for Mittens.

That idiot is just dying to get us in another damn war.

AND, don't forget that Clint actually believed that Obama got us into the Afghan war.

Idiots.

Friggin' idiots.

If you want a war with Iran (and Russia, for christs sake!), vote for Mittens.

That idiot is just dying to get us in another damn war.

AND, don't forget that Clint actually believed that Obama got us into the Afghan war.

Idiots.

Friggin' idiots.

Have to agree, Remember that Romney and Benjamin Netanyahu are best buds.
Mitt would do anything for Benji.

It will be funny watching obamas minions get behind him when he attacks Iran.

Obama will support a war with Iran too. Remember that the Republicans and Democrats are just the flip side of the same coin.

obama on the other hand will defend the nation with every golf club and champaigne glass at his disposal.

I dont want to see another war. I dont see this administration doing anything to prevent it though.

then you haven't been paying attention.

Or, much more likely, you're pretending you haven't noticed the prez getting us out of Iraq, putting dates on Afghan, refusing to get into wars when a surgical strike does the job without HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DEATHS AND $$$TRILLIONS IN DEBT.

Lying rw.

Forum List

Back