Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Let British take care of it alone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solve diplomatically, which ever way we can

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Nuke the hell outta them

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
People die during wars. The goal is to kill more of them then they kill of ours, until they decide to give up and play nice. In the case of those who's goal is to die and see allah, then that simply means the them/us ratio needs to be higher. A lot higher. That's reality. Not pretty, but reality.

Is that what you were busy telling people on 9/11/01 or does sympathy for humanity only count if you've got a social security card?

:thup:

Kill ever man between 16 and 60 who so much as looks at us the wrong way. If they shoot from Mosques and schools then blow the damn buildings up. Lets do this thing the right way.

You truly are a sick person.

Here have at it:
http://usmilitary.about.com/library/pdf/enlistment.pdf

Just print, fillout and hurry down to the recruiting office.
Don't worry. The enlistment standards have been lowered. They probally will take even you.

People die during wars. The goal is to kill more of them then they kill of ours, until they decide to give up and play nice. In the case of those who's goal is to die and see allah, then that simply means the them/us ratio needs to be higher. A lot higher. That's reality. Not pretty, but reality.

Now that I agree with. Good shit. People don't ever understand that it's a war...people die...civilians get hurt...and cities get destroyed...hence, the name WAR.

I think his point is pretty succinct... Great Britain is not as dumb as we are. What part of that is hard to understand?

Let's see....they drink warm beer, drive funny little cars on the wrong side of the road, still have a King and a Queen with Princes and Princesses running around, refuse dental care, kill people over soccer, put milk in their tea, their cows have madcow disease and they think fish and chips are gourmet food....yea, sure, they aren't as dumb as Americans.

You truly are a sick person.

Here have at it:
http://usmilitary.about.com/library/pdf/enlistment.pdf

Just print, fillout and hurry down to the recruiting office.
Don't worry. The enlistment standards have been lowered. They probally will take even you.

Are you suggesting that you need to be a sick person to enlist in the US military? I would disagree with that completely. They tend to be the most stable people on the planet.

Let's see....they drink warm beer, drive funny little cars on the wrong side of the road, still have a King and a Queen with Princes and Princesses running around, refuse dental care, kill people over soccer, put milk in their tea, their cows have madcow disease and they think fish and chips are gourmet food....yea, sure, they aren't as dumb as Americans.

Haven't read your posts enough to know if this is sarcasm or for real.

Haven't read your posts enough to know if this is sarcasm or for real.

It's sarcasm... kinda... sorta...

He thinks the British are dumber than Americans... but he was proving his point in a funny way...

I like Sitarro... I don't feel dumber for reading his posts at least.

It's sarcasm... kinda... sorta...

He thinks the British are dumber than Americans... but he was proving his point in a funny way...

I like Sitarro... I don't feel dumber for reading his posts at least.

Hahaha...thanks! Well on this board you can never be too sure.

Now that I agree with. Good shit. People don't ever understand that it's a war...people die...civilians get hurt...and cities get destroyed...hence, the name WAR.

Nothing like having war explained to me by a 17-year old Marine recruit...

... call back when you're not so wet behind the ears.

Depending on the beer, room temperature is good. Fish and chips are doable, but not wrapped in newspaper. Soccer, well, it's soccer. I got nothing for the Royal family and the tea. Madcow, that seems to be a problem anywhere there are cattle.

Personally, my biggest problem with the Brits stems from my exwife and her mother. I much prefer the Irish and the Australians.

This must be trying hard for the dumbest post of the month. It's so dumb it could have only been written by a Texan (with apologies to Gunny in advance :lol: )...

isnt it enough to lose one war at a time .america is not freeing the people of iraq it is a invasion .as it will be with iran , and like any people would they will fight in the shadows and sacrafice ther lives to drive the occupation out just as we would

This must be trying hard for the dumbest post of the month. It's so dumb it could have only been written by a Texan (with apologies to Gunny in advance :lol: )...

Why don't you explain how that post is dumb, give me a critique.... writer, help me out. I do find it typical that you criticize one for where they live, how worldly you are. Are you going to tell me about how people from the southern part of the United States are racist dimwits next...... bigot?

Why don't you explain how that post is dumb, give me a critique.... writer, help me out. I do find it typical that you criticize one for where they live, how worldly you are. Are you going to tell me about how people from the southern part of the United States are racist dimwits next...... bigot?

Hey, you're the one who just posted a whole diatribe of stereotypes regarding the British. Even you might see the irony of the above post...

The poll results amaze me as well as the war mongerers.

So you war mongerers are willing to destroy a whole nation and get thousands of our own killed at the cost of trillions of dollars over a questionable hey said she said scenario.

I find it amazing that you war mongerers are the ones with the callous remarks about how our war dead and maimed are insignificant because they signed up. Please do not try to back peddle on this because I have read all over the web the debate over our dead and maimed and your responses that it is just to bad because they signed up.

Now you have a heart with these 15 British soldiers. I wonder why. Could it be you smell the lame excuse that you were looking for to wage another unnecessary war.

It has been said we get the vampire we deserve and you war mongerers are certainly that vampire.

There will be no war, iran will question the british soldiers then release them. Britian is dealing with this very asertively but they dont want to force violence causing a britain/american war with iran. That would put the US in a very bad position stategically and further destabalize the middle east. Britain is not as dumb as we are, but....if iran murders those captured soldiers, who knows what will happen. Iran is just begging to get wiped of the face of the earth if they do kill those guys.

Really? I guess you probably weren't around in 1979-81 then, huh? We should have gone to war, and still didn't.

If the Brits do anything, it will be a surgical strike aimed at getting the hostages back. The last thing they are going to do is play to Iran's strengths -- numerical superiority and homefield advantage -- and negate their own -- air and Naval superiority and arguably one of the best if not the best special forces in the World.

This is a good excuse to go in and get rid of the real evil in the middle east. It's where we need to be and was the plan all along, IMO. I say we go in with the Brits full scale. Screw the diplomacy. Start with 5000 sorties, then Naval bomardment, then the Marines, then clean up with the regular army. Kill ever man between 16 and 60 who so much as looks at us the wrong way. If they shoot from Mosques and schools then blow the damn buildings up. Lets do this thing the right way.

Let's do try and think this through without the sabre-rattling.

A military invasion would be contrary to the objective of getting the POWs back. It would almost certainly ensure their deaths.

Where are you going to get this invasion force? We currently do not have enough military assets to continue our current obligations AND man a force large enough to invade Iran.

Iran ain't Iraq. Whether or not the people like their government, they will support it against any invasion from a foreign power.

Iranians are as nationalistic as we are. They aren't going to lay down and quit like the Iraqis did. You're talking about people who committed human wave assaults against Iraq with farm implements.

And what this "let's" shit? "Let's" would include you. You going to gear up and put your ass where so far only your mouth has been?

The poll results amaze me as well as the war mongerers.

So you war mongerers are willing to destroy a whole nation and get thousands of our own killed at the cost of trillions of dollars over a questionable hey said she said scenario.

I find it amazing that you war mongerers are the ones with the callous remarks about how our war dead and maimed are insignificant because they signed up. Please do not try to back peddle on this because I have read all over the web the debate over our dead and maimed and your responses that it is just to bad because they signed up.

Now you have a heart with these 15 British soldiers. I wonder why. Could it be you smell the lame excuse that you were looking for to wage another unnecessary war.

It has been said we get the vampire we deserve and you war mongerers are certainly that vampire.

Gee whiz Gee Whiz,

If you don't mind my asking, what EXACTLY would you do about the british soldiers, NOW! Negtotiate? Ok, let's say that does not work! Then What? Remember, EXACTLY!

New Topics

Forum List

Back