War on Women

From the ruling women cannot stop a man from taking up skirts and there is no right to even complain. It's his constitutional right.

Mass. High Court: Subway Upskirt Photos Not Illegal « CBS Boston

Wow the Mass Gay...er high court is unbelievable.

You can take photos up skirts of people? I thought these guys loved to protect women? or maybe they love perverts more?

Reading to what you actually linked, the story clearly says that other states have better written laws that outlaw such behavior, and MA will no doubt enact such a law. So your insinuation that such behavior is encouraged in Mass. because i't full of "libtards" is a total flop, since the article mentions NY's explicit law that bans such perversion. Nice try though.

You can take photos up skirts of people? I thought these guys loved to protect women? or maybe they love perverts more?

Reading to what you actually linked, the story clearly says that other states have better written laws that outlaw such behavior, and MA will no doubt enact such a law. So your insinuation that such behavior is encouraged in Mass. because i't full of "libtards" is a total flop, since the article mentions NY's explicit law that bans such perversion. Nice try though.

Weird how the far left reads such things when their far left butts on the line, but don't do this on anything that is perceived to be to the right of them.

Just because an action is disgusting, doesn't mean you can prosecute if there is no law against it. Their state legislature needs to push through a bill, making it illegal; then a person can be prosecuted.
I'd like to see a law against religious people coming to peoples doorsteps, or a law against those annoying advertisements the post office stuffs in the mailboxes. Until that happens, the crap has to be tolerated.

I figured this had something to do with fascist pig Alan Grayson pushing his wife around.

Of course the more I read about these people, the more they look like trailer trash that won the lottery.

Complete bunch of fuck ups like democrooks usually are.

The war on women had a major engagement in the 1990s, when feminists refused to speak out against Clinton, for his serial sexual predation.

Women lost that battle in a big, big way.

The moonbats will never acknowledge that of course. That alone seemed to have reversed feminism. Equality has been totally thrown out the window.

It is now totally acceptable in the current fashion for women to be vapid whores. They're "bitches" in pop culture, denigrated in music and other "art" and otherwise marginalized unless they're pseudointellectual bed wetting ugly dykes.

As proof I ask you this.

Who is more exhalted, Kim Kardashian or Ann Romney?

so people in Mass are stupid? I agree, but if we have a right to privacy, one would think that would be in dresses and one would think, hey maybe peeking up her skirt, in public or private is wrong, but I guess liberals have to have it spelled out for them.. Funny these are the big privacy rights advocates and the people that want to "protect" women........hmmmmmm

GenderGap_fig1-3.png

If Hillary runs, the democratic margin will only grow.

I had to laugh. Reminds me of a movie. John Candy's character drops some coins on the deck to get a peek.

Shouldn't the Ma. legislature take care of this?

Forum List

Back