War crimes by the Bush Administration.

Most of Saddam's stuff was soviet. Most of the rest was European. We were very small potatoes, mostly during the Iran/Iraq War, when we didn't want Iran taking over.

Completely reasonably.
Do some homework or else stop lying.

Which part don't you believe? You do know that the vast majority of Saddam's stuff was soviet, right?
Iran's army outnumbered Iraq's by 10 to 1.
Think about it.

How the hell did Saddam manage to hold them off
and wound up killing a million Iranians and Kurds in that war ?

Because the US was his eye in the sky.
We were feeding him the targets.

Most of Saddam's stuff was soviet. Most of the rest was European. We were very small potatoes, mostly during the Iran/Iraq War, when we didn't want Iran taking over.

Completely reasonably.
Do some homework or else stop lying.

Which part don't you believe? You do know that the vast majority of Saddam's stuff was soviet, right?
Iran's army outnumbered Iraq's by 10 to 1.
Think about it.

How the hell did Saddam manage to hold them off
and wound up killing a million Iranians and Kurds in that war ?

Because the US was his eye in the sky.
We were feeding him the targets.

lol!!!

Plenty of reasons why Iraq did so well in the Iran/Iraq War.

THe US played a very minor role.

Plenty of reasons why Iraq did so well in the Iran/Iraq War.

THe US played a very minor role.
According to most available sources, that you know of.
These were covert actions genius.

Sure. I'm sure there were plenty of covert actions, involved by all kinds of people, that did not want the Iranians winning, or actually wanted Iraq to survive or win.

Meanwhile, in addition to that, there were millions of tons of military hardware shipped to them, over decades, not to mention whole paradigms of military organization and operations and support.

And the Soviets were the primary backers of Iraq. Always were. And after them, there were some minor European involvement. And well after them, somewhere down there, on the list, we were.

Not everything has to do with US.

The US is still holding accused terrorists in Gitmo without trial.

Terrible. They should be shoot as bandits. Why are we paying to feed them?
An insult to American values

There is nothing in American values against treating bandits as bandits.
Even bandits are entitled to a trial

Actually, not according to the traditional Rules of War.

You're caught under arms and not part of a formal army, and that is all she wrote.

If you want to skirt around the facts go ahead.
Just keep in mind, you're defending war crimes.

I blame Saddam for the wars involving Iraq. He started the first batch and then spent years poking the bear, playing stupid games. Eventually, he won a stupid prize.

YOu want to talk about war crimes? Talk about the way Mulsim terrorists target civilians.

You're caught under arms and not part of a formal army, and that is all she wrote.

So they are non persons
Not provided the protections of a Prisoner of War and not given the rights of a common criminal to a fair trial

I blame Saddam for the wars involving Iraq. He started the first batch and then spent years poking the bear, playing stupid games. Eventually, he won a stupid prize.

YOu want to talk about war crimes? Talk about the way Mulsim terrorists target civilians.
I blame Bush for engaging in a senseless war

So they are non persons
Not provided the protections of a Prisoner of War and not given the rights of a common criminal to a fair trial

Correct. Pirates, bandits, saboteurs and spies. Subject to arbitrary execution. That is why they always made a big deal in the old Mission Impossible briefings about being disavowed.

Because if you were not part of a formal military and you got caught under arms, you had no rights and would expect a very unpleasant ending.

You mean like the Obama CIA-trained ISIS fighters in Libya and Syria
going around chopping Christians heads off ? People coming home to family members ' heads in the refrigerators. Those terrorists ?

I blame Bush for engaging in a senseless war

Of course you do.

If a lib has a choice between blaming America or an American, or anyone else,

the lib will always side AGAINST the American or America.

We already knew that. You don't have to keep proving it.

You mean like the Obama CIA-trained ISIS fighters in Libya and Syria
going around chopping Christians heads off ? People coming home to family members ' heads in the refrigerators. Those terrorists ?

No, that is not what I meant.

Forum List

Back