WaPost Admits To Voting Surge In Georgia Despite New Law They Claimed Would Stifle Voting

a 2nd grade mentality poster saying TRUMPSTER is what is so funny.

people who use that word simply show they have zero analysis ability and simply throw out common terms associated with an end result.

ie - you.
Prime example of lots of words with zero meani g
You like to think you’re smart. You’re not. You’re probably just a Stable Genius with what you think are the best words.

I bet you believe in ‘perfect phone calls” too
lol

Prime example of lots of words with zero meani g
You like to think you’re smart. You’re not. You’re probably just a Stable Genius with what you think are the best words.

I bet you believe in ‘perfect phone calls” too
lol
Whut?

Try again when sober.

The Washington Post admitted that voting has surged in Georgia, and has not been stifled like they predicted.

Oopsie........

Looks like Biden was lying when he said the new law was just a racist bill that would have been supported by deceased former Georgia Gov. George Wallace, calling it Jim Crow Part 2:

View attachment 648339

It's nice that the WaPo acknowledged this, bit we did not need them to. We have eyes. We could see for ourselves. We don't need tbe govt or fake news media to tell is what we are seeing is real.

It's nice that the WaPo acknowledged this, bit we did not need them to. We have eyes. We could see for ourselves. We don't need tbe govt or fake news media to tell is what we are seeing is real.
No, you need a Pillow Guy and other lunatics to feed you

No they don't, you dumbass.
SSI Spotlight on Homelessness

https://www.usich.gov/resources/uploads/asset_library/myths-homeless.pdf

1653684715623.jpeg

I haven't been carded to buy alcohol in years. While I don't smoke, I've never seen a store ask for ID for tobacco products, either.
The Dollar Generals here card everybody. Company policy.
Because there was a plague ravaging the country that Trump didn't deal with. The mayors and governors never should have been in the position of doing Trump's job.
The lockdowns caused more harm than good. But, it was your god government ruining people's lives, so you're okay with that.

Forum List

Back