Wanting A Latin American section...

FCallas

Rookie
Oct 19, 2012
Hi, I'm Freda, and I'm new here. I don't like to discuss politics a lot, but I like to keep up on the issues. I like that you have a global topics section. I do want to ask why you don't have a section for Latin America? I understand the Middle Eastern issues are more pressing right now, but I like to keep up on Latin American news, also. Thank you.

Hi, I'm Freda, and I'm new here. I don't like to discuss politics a lot, but I like to keep up on the issues. I like that you have a global topics section. I do want to ask why you don't have a section for Latin America? I understand the Middle Eastern issues are more pressing right now, but I like to keep up on Latin American news, also. Thank you.

that's a great idea, although maybe a bit broader geographically might be appropriate, such as a latino events and history section. i got lost somewhere between guillermo brown at the rio de la plata and the battle of martin garcia, the battle of churubusco, and the guerra de las malvinas...

anyway, hi and good luck. if i can help you push it, let me know.

Hey Freda!!

What country are you interested in?

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that Freda is a female name.

What are you wearing tonight?

:cool:
The word on the street is she aint wearing nothing but a sombrero and castanets, Don Juan.

Sorry Freda, these damn gringos can be such perverts although some of the senoritas kinda like it.

Hi, Freda. I'm Moldth6. My friends call me Mold. I used to write on the AOL boards and I am also new here. Hi everyone. - Mold

Forum List

Back