Want to show intolerance?...Act like Pamela Geller

Now that right wingers have climbed up on their high horse "defending" free speech, I will like to assure them that I TOO will defend free speech but I DO NOT have to condone it when it is incendiary, offensive, provoking and for the sole purpose of eliciting a violent response as Geller planned ....and got.

While she was safely inside the venue, she (with funds from who knows exactly where) hired a phalanx of armed guards to protect her and her guests, PRECISELY anticipating the eruption of violence...so that she may gain notoriety as a "hero" of free speech.

Further, all you protectors of free speech have tried (and failed) to silence any dissent of what Geller has provoked for her own selfish aggrandizing. It was fortunate that only the tw0 would-be terrorists were killed, but it could have been much different AND, unfortunately, some innocent Americans will be killed because of her provocation, while she merrily collects money from the Jewish ADL and others, and prances all over the networks promoting basically her own self.

Actually, the Jewish ADL is not very fond of her and has condemned and distanced themselves from her and her cronies for their hate and bigotry. Supporting her is like supporting the Westboro Baptists.

Want to show intolerance ...Act like Pamela Geller Page 25 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The American Jewish Committee, the Jewish Community Relations Council and the Anti-Defamation League were among the first organizations to condemn the subway ads. The AJC and JCRC stated in August, “We are steadfast in our support of Israel and our concern about the growing threat of Islamic radicalism, and steadfast in our opposition to anti-Muslim stereotypes.” The ADL called the ads “highly offensive and inflammatory,” but was careful to recognize that they constitute protected political speech under the First Amendment.

Yepp. We consider Pam Geller to be the crazy-assed insane cousin whom everyone hopes will miss the next family reunion.

And alas...she just keeps popping up and opening her mouth :lol:

DINSDALE_by_GigaCake_MmmKay.png

Last edited:
Now that right wingers have climbed up on their high horse "defending" free speech, I will like to assure them that I TOO will defend free speech but I DO NOT have to condone it when it is incendiary, offensive, provoking and for the sole purpose of eliciting a violent response as Geller planned ....and got.

While she was safely inside the venue, she (with funds from who knows exactly where) hired a phalanx of armed guards to protect her and her guests, PRECISELY anticipating the eruption of violence...so that she may gain notoriety as a "hero" of free speech.

Further, all you protectors of free speech have tried (and failed) to silence any dissent of what Geller has provoked for her own selfish aggrandizing. It was fortunate that only the tw0 would-be terrorists were killed, but it could have been much different AND, unfortunately, some innocent Americans will be killed because of her provocation, while she merrily collects money from the Jewish ADL and others, and prances all over the networks promoting basically her own self.

Actually, the Jewish ADL is not very fond of her and has condemned and distanced themselves from her and her cronies for their hate and bigotry. Supporting her is like supporting the Westboro Baptists.

Want to show intolerance ...Act like Pamela Geller Page 25 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
The American Jewish Committee, the Jewish Community Relations Council and the Anti-Defamation League were among the first organizations to condemn the subway ads. The AJC and JCRC stated in August, “We are steadfast in our support of Israel and our concern about the growing threat of Islamic radicalism, and steadfast in our opposition to anti-Muslim stereotypes.” The ADL called the ads “highly offensive and inflammatory,” but was careful to recognize that they constitute protected political speech under the First Amendment.

Yepp. We consider Pam Geller to be the crazy-assed insane cousin whom everyone hopes will miss the next family reunion.

Well, for Geller there's money and fame (well, infamy) to be made by opening her mouth and spewing dissent.

Well, for Geller there's money and fame (well, infamy) to be made by opening her mouth and spewing dissent.

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.

I am not my cousin's keeper.

The end.

It's part of the Jihad-Watch cottage industry.

These charlatans make $$$ from the fears of the gullible.

They are every bit as bad as those TV preachers who tell people to touch the TV screen to get healed, and oh, btw, how about pulling out that credit card....

Last edited:
Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.
Then the Westboro Baptist Church members must be the most patriotic people in America. .... :cool:

Exercising a Constitutional right is patriotic.

Like my constitutional right to remind you how much of a dickwad you are.

Yes, indeed, I am a patriot.

Thanks for the reminder.

You have the right to be as ignorant as you wish. Apparently you exercise that right quite often.

It's part of the Jihad-Watch cottage industry.

These charlatans make $$$ from the fears of the gullible.

They are every bit as bad as those TV preachers to tell people to touch the TV screen to get healed, and oh, btw, how about pulling out that credit card....

The best comic skit I ever saw on the topic of TV Evangelists, is when some poor guy walks up to the preacher with one lame arm, and the preacher touches the bad arm and prays, "dear God please make this arm like the other".....and the poor guy walks away with TWO lame arms.

You have the right to be as ignorant as you wish. Apparently you exercise that right quite often.

You know, Looneystar.....it is a travesty to the English language to have the word "logic" as part of your screen name

Intolerant for intentionally demonstrating that we value our rights and will not be intimidated by anyone who wants to take them away?

Gee, I guess I'm intolerant ..... and I can live with that.

Intolerant for intentionally demonstrating that we value our rights and will not be intimidated by anyone who wants to take them away?

Gee, where did you surmise THAT conclusion? Perhaps after squatting in your bathroom bowl?

Gee, where did you surmise THAT conclusion? Perhaps after squatting in your bathroom bowl?

Didn't take you long to get childish, did it? Trying to replace political commentary with scatological humor? If you can't do any better than, go play with the other kids, and let the adults talk about real things.

Have fun!

Forum List

Back