Want to see what 'stupid' looks like ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
My god, these people are fucking insane.
Fresh out of lockdown, and...………………………………………...

1586235981656.png

Chinese tourist sites packed as country comes out of lockdown, but experts say risk still high

[
Large numbers of people flocked to popular tourists sites and major cities across China over the country's holiday weekend, despite warnings from health authorities that the risk posed by the coronavirus pandemic remains far from over.
Images from the Huangshan mountain park in Anhui province on Saturday April 4 showed thousands of people crammed together, many wearing face masks, eager to experience the great outdoors after months of travel restrictions and strict lockdown measures.
Such was the rush to get into the popular tourist spot, that at 7.48 a.m., authorities took the unusual step of issuing a notice declaring that the park had reached its 20,000 person daily capacity, and would not be accepting any more visitors, according to state media Global Times.
Meanwhile in Shanghai, the famous Bund waterfront was once again packed with shoppers and tourists, after weeks of being near deserted. Many of the city's restaurants that were shuttered only days ago also appeared to be doing a brisk trade, with several requiring reservations to enter.
/QUOTE]

I'm sure we will see the same stupid behavior here when the lock down is over.

Yes you could pass as American. But do you sound like an American?
Wrong thread.
But the title of this thread..................makes it easy to confuse with that other thread: Can I pass as American?

You fucked up. It wasn't a big fuck up, but it was a fuck up. Admit it and move on instead of trying to make excuses that nobody cares about or believes anyway.
You fucked up because it was The Irish Ram that posted in the wrong thread (not me). I simply made a joke that you obviously didn't get.

Wrong thread.
But the title of this thread..................makes it easy to confuse with that other thread: Can I pass as American?

You fucked up. It wasn't a big fuck up, but it was a fuck up. Admit it and move on instead of trying to make excuses that nobody cares about or believes anyway.
You fucked up because it was The Irish Ram that posted in the wrong thread (not me). I simply made a joke that you obviously didn't get.
OK

It looks like they don't have democrat hysteria.
Looks like no one you know has dropped dead from Trump's virus yet.
No one in the whole of the world has dropped dead from the "Trump" virus. There is no such thing as "Trump" virus.

There is covid-19, commonly known as "The Wuhan Virus". Perhaps that is what you meant.

No one in the whole of the world has dropped dead from the "Trump" virus. There is no such thing as "Trump" virus.

There is covid-19, commonly known as "The Wuhan Virus". Perhaps that is what you meant.
Sweet Potato Hitler owns every death that could have been avoided. They should inscribe it on his gravestone when he finally keels over.

Sweet Potato Hitler owns every death that could have been avoided. They should inscribe it on his gravestone when he finally keels over.
So, you're one of those. Goodbye.

One of my favorite actors is from Australia, but you would never know when seeing him in front of the camera.

God bless you and Matt Passmore always!!!

Holly

P.S. His Australian accent never went anywhere, but still, the American accent was mastered perfectly.

No, I think he is referring to the Chicom Plague.

No. This is stupid! Mexico holds music festivals in the middle of a pandemic plague.

Remember that when you hear assholes calling for open borders.

Notice when this guy joined the board. He's a DNC bot, sent out to flood the internet with "It's-Trump's-Fault" BS.

Forum List

Back