Want to open your business in Kansas City? 10/10/10

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

10 people or less
10 minutes or less
Or else!

You plan to be in a business for more than 10 minutes be prepared to give "the man" your personal info!
Asinine policies. We all know there is a 9 minute 59 second natural immunity right??? Oh, there isn't?

These fucking politicians make me sick.

Interesting.....................you bitch about contact info that might save your life if you come in contact with someone infected, yet you give away your contact information on a daily basis when you click on a link, use your smart phone to read a coupon, etc.

Interesting.....................you bitch about contact info that might save your life if you come in contact with someone infected, yet you give away your contact information on a daily basis when you click on a link, use your smart phone to read a coupon, etc.
Oh GFY....This has been the biggest media induced mass hysteria in human history....Fewer and fewer people are beliving your chicken little bullshit anymore.

10 people or less
10 minutes or less
Or else!

You plan to be in a business for more than 10 minutes be prepared to give "the man" your personal info!
Asinine policies. We all know there is a 9 minute 59 second natural immunity right??? Oh, there isn't?

My liquor store in NH only lets 8 people at a time roam the store. Haven't seen what it looks like on a late Friday afternoon yet. The supermarkets in my area have only been letting in a certain amount of people at a time in the store.
Part of the new normal. I'd get used to it.

10 people or less
10 minutes or less
Or else!

Why do business in KC? There are so many better places to do business!

10 people or less
10 minutes or less
Or else!

My liquor store in NH only lets 8 people at a time roam the store. Haven't seen what it looks like on a late Friday afternoon yet. The supermarkets in my area have only been letting in a certain amount of people at a time in the store.
Part of the new normal. I'd get used to it.

Here in Amarillo, they decided to start opening back up at reduced levels. I went to a Michael's store here, and they were only allowing 10 people in the store at a time, and you had to stand outside at 6 ft intervals, and wait for someone else to leave the store.

Yep, I'm thinking its gonna be this way for a while.

10 people or less
10 minutes or less
Or else!

Why do business in KC? There are so many better places to do business!
Been in business here for 20+ years. Not starting over elsewhere at this stage in life.
Ran a double business here and in Denver about 10 years ago and it was tough to balance

10 people or less
10 minutes or less
Or else!

Tennessee tried that. Had the largest one day Coronavirus spike.

Forum List

Back