Want to know what an American Conservative believes, watch this video.

I really don't think there's a great deal of mystery about what a conservative believes, is there?
Look at the leftists who just posted...they have no clue.....
They know.

As I just pointed out in another thread, wingers distort and misrepresent the views of the other "side" regularly.

Which is why there is no reason to believe what they say.

But yet the leftard clown posse has been carrying water for these globalist POS in earnest since the days of FDR but are too fucking stupid to learn from it. They are the dumbest bastards on God's green earth and when you realize how a huge and vast a world it is...that's really saying something. Anyone not just right of Stalin are radicals to the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. If I could create a virus that was able to rid the world of the terminally stupid and slow-wiited morons? There wouldn't be a leftard left to win even a dog catcher position.

Okay, Crazy Dale, just take your meds, you'll be fine.

I don't blame you for not defending your position since I have so thoroughly destroyed you over Sandy Hoax....and I would kick the ever lovin' shit out of you when it comes to your faith and worshipping of your beloved corporate "gubermint". When I come across clueless fucks like you, it's hard as hell to not be snobbish. I just know so much more than you but you act like you have a grip. Nothing could be further from the truth. The corruption runs so deep and it has had a long time to fester that the whole thing needs to be overhauled...but stupid fucks like you always claim we are just one election cycle away from getting back on track. I have been hearing this since the days of Jimmy Carter and it has only gotten worse and will only get worse regardless of who you clowns put in as CEO. You don't have the intelliegence to see what the root of the problem is. You morons simply put band aids on infected and bleeding wounds and now gangrene has set in. Spare me a thought when the planned financial collpase happens and your beloved "gubermint" pulls another "Katrina"....it's gonna be epic.

Would the OP kindly name a well known person who has a public record of championing conservative values who he feels represents the ideals of conservatives?

Thanks.

But yet the leftard clown posse has been carrying water for these globalist POS in earnest since the days of FDR but are too fucking stupid to learn from it. They are the dumbest bastards on God's green earth and when you realize how a huge and vast a world it is...that's really saying something. Anyone not just right of Stalin are radicals to the leftard clown posse of sniveling pussies. If I could create a virus that was able to rid the world of the terminally stupid and slow-wiited morons? There wouldn't be a leftard left to win even a dog catcher position.

I don't blame you for not defending your position since I have so thoroughly destroyed you over Sandy Hoax....and I would kick the ever lovin' shit out of you when it comes to your faith and worshipping of your beloved corporate "gubermint". When I come across clueless fucks like you, it's hard as hell to not be snobbish. I just know so much more than you but you act like you have a grip. Nothing could be further from the truth. The corruption runs so deep and it has had a long time to fester that the whole thing needs to be overhauled...but stupid fucks like you always claim we are just one election cycle away from getting back on track. I have been hearing this since the days of Jimmy Carter and it has only gotten worse and will only get worse regardless of who you clowns put in as CEO. You don't have the intelliegence to see what the root of the problem is. You morons simply put band aids on infected and bleeding wounds and now gangrene has set in. Spare me a thought when the planned financial collpase happens and your beloved "gubermint" pulls another "Katrina"....it's gonna be epic.

Yes. You have destroyed every opponent over the issue of the Sandy hoax. A person would have to be insane to engage you in a debate. You are just too strong.

Yes. You have destroyed every opponent over the issue of the Sandy hoax. A person would have to be insane to engage you in a debate. You are just too strong.

I destroy stupid fucks like you on pretty much any topic. I make the terminally stupid leftard and neocon faction tuck tail and run. I have very few peers and you definitely are not one of them. You are a lightweight trying to step into the ring with a Mike Tyson when he was in his prime. Your lame flames and arguments are easily exposed for what they are. It is the ignorance of your kind that gets put on display every fucking day.

I destroy stupid fucks like you on pretty much any topic. I make the terminally stupid leftard and neocon faction tuck tail and run. I have very few peers and you definitely are not one of them. You are a lightweight trying to step into the ring with a Mike Tyson when he was in his prime. Your lame flames and arguments are easily exposed for what they are. It is the ignorance of your kind that gets put on display every fucking day.

I know. That is what I just said. You are the most awesomest debater ever. I mean...who could ever think that Sandy Hook was anything but a false flag operation after reading your comments? A person would have to be nuts!

I know. That is what I just said. You are the most awesomest debater ever. I mean...who could ever think that Sandy Hook was anything but a false flag operation after reading your comments? A person would have to be nuts!

Your sarcasm is duly noted, punkinpuss. I have seen that tactic used so many times by stupid fucks that can't defend their positions.

Your sarcasm is duly noted, punkinpuss. I have seen that tactic used so many times by stupid fucks that can't defend their positions.

Who me? Defend the crazy idea that 26 people were shot and killed at Sandy Hook? No way! That is an indefensible position.

Who me? Defend the crazy idea that 26 people were shot and killed at Sandy Hook? No way! That is an indefensible position.

What is crazy is that given the MOUNTAIN of evidence that it never happened, leftards act horrified when it is pointed out and that they were played for chumps and I am sure you were one of them.

Yeah and the results were that the Barrypuppet kept a bunch of people from the admin before it because USA.INC does what is best for the corporation.....not what is best for stupid fucks like you. They do just enough to keep you going to work every day and turning the treadmill. Leftards got their ass kicked in 2010, neocons got smacked in 2012.....leftards got smacked again in 2014....see a pattern, dumb ass? This is all theater...nothing more or less.

Hey, maybe you are really a brain in a jar, and everything is an illusion to fool you....

Yeah and the results were that the Barrypuppet kept a bunch of people from the admin before it because USA.INC does what is best for the corporation.....not what is best for stupid fucks like you. They do just enough to keep you going to work every day and turning the treadmill. Leftards got their ass kicked in 2010, neocons got smacked in 2012.....leftards got smacked again in 2014....see a pattern, dumb ass? This is all theater...nothing more or less.

Hey, maybe you are really a brain in a jar, and everything is an illusion to fool you....

Rodney King took less of a beating than I put on you every time you shoot off that big cyber mouth of yours. It takes real stupidity to keep waddling back into the center of the ring to take another uppercut. (snicker)

We have over 200 years of economic success.......our principals have created the greatest country on the planet in the shortest amount of time with the least abuses of that power as we have helped the entire world experience the greatest period of peace and prosperity humans have ever experienced...the the lefties fuck it up and blame conservatives....

Um, let's look at that 200 years. Well, most of it was miserable grinding poverty for those who weren't rich. Seriously, guy, you'd have probably hated living in the 19th century... it was pretty awful.

Then we had the Progressive Era and those crazy ideas like Children shouldn't work in factories to make the rich richer. And the adults should be paid a decent wage. And when they got too old to work, we gave them a pension. yOu know, Crazy, not at all conservative ideas.

and you know what, the height of progressive thinking between 1940 and 1980, we had a truly awesome standard of living.

Then we had the "Conservatives" telling us the government was holding us down by making sure the women and the coloreds were getting the same things you were getting.

So "Conservatives have spent most of the last 35 years dismantling the protections liberals put up to preserve a middle class. And not suprisingly, when you got everything you wanted, it turned into a complete shit-show in 2008.

Rodney King took less of a beating than I put on you every time you shoot off that big cyber mouth of yours. It takes real stupidity to keep waddling back into the center of the ring to take another uppercut. (snicker)

Guy, spewing crazy is not winning an argument.

Just to put it in perspective-

Thanks Received -

Dale Smith - 552
JoeB131 - 6281

Guy, spewing crazy is not winning an argument.

Just to put it in perspective-

Thanks Received -

Dale Smith - 552
JoeB131 - 6281

No, I posted things that I can validate and you are too fucking lazy or stupid (could be a mix of both) to verify for yourself. If you really wanted to see the truth, you would look for it instead of believing the bullshit that you see and hear on TV that is nothing but a programming device. Since I gave up TV four years ago, I sleep better, think clearer....thinking clearly is something you have no clue about.

No, I posted things that I can validate and you are too fucking lazy or stupid (could be a mix of both) to verify for yourself. If you really wanted to see the truth, you would look for it instead of believing the bullshit that you see and hear on TV that is nothing but a programming device. Since I gave up TV four years ago, I sleep better, think clearer....thinking clearly is something you have no clue about.

Okay, guy, when you start talking about giving up TV and mind control and shit like that, you kind of just out yourself as a crazy person.

Now, obviously, when you have a tragedy, you will always have the nuts and their conspriacy theories... but that really tells us more about the nuts than what actually happened.

b

Okay, guy, when you start talking about giving up TV and mind control and shit like that, you kind of just out yourself as a crazy person.

Now, obviously, when you have a tragedy, you will always have the nuts and their conspriacy theories... but that really tells us more about the nuts than what actually happened.

"OMG! Dale doesn't watch TV and his memory improved and his ability to focus and think clearer means this guy is CRAZY!!!! Run for the hills! Dale is coming after us!!!"
Obviously you don't know ANYTHING about mnemonics, flicker rates and patterns with technology developed by the Tavistock Institute. Ever heard of "Operation Mockingbird"? That has been de-classified, you should look it up. Basically the CIA infiltrated news stations in order to sway the way they report news. The more TV you watch, the less literate and dumber you become....so my quess is that you watch a shit load of TV, no? What do you know about the Smith-Mundt Act of 1947? Did you know that it was recently repealed? These are things you should know before you start shooting off your big mouth.

Watch this and then come back and tell me I am wrong...invest 4 minutes of your time. This bullshit has been going on for decades.

We have over 200 years of economic success.......our principals have created the greatest country on the planet in the shortest amount of time with the least abuses of that power as we have helped the entire world experience the greatest period of peace and prosperity humans have ever experienced...the the lefties fuck it up and blame conservatives....

Um, let's look at that 200 years. Well, most of it was miserable grinding poverty for those who weren't rich. Seriously, guy, you'd have probably hated living in the 19th century... it was pretty awful.

Then we had the Progressive Era and those crazy ideas like Children shouldn't work in factories to make the rich richer. And the adults should be paid a decent wage. And when they got too old to work, we gave them a pension. yOu know, Crazy, not at all conservative ideas.

and you know what, the height of progressive thinking between 1940 and 1980, we had a truly awesome standard of living.

Then we had the "Conservatives" telling us the government was holding us down by making sure the women and the coloreds were getting the same things you were getting.

So "Conservatives have spent most of the last 35 years dismantling the protections liberals put up to preserve a middle class. And not suprisingly, when you got everything you wanted, it turned into a complete shit-show in 2008.

wrong.....we have been so successful one of the major problems with our poor people is obesity...no where else in the world is that the case.....we started out behind every other nation on earth.....and we surpassed all of them in under 200 years.

The only reason progressives came along is because we had the wealth and the time to actually care...we weren't enslaving the poor to simply serve the needs of the small ruling class.....like the rest of the world did......

Moron...it was the conservatives......who believed in conserving the Constitution, the Bill of Rights...you know....the documents that put into words the American, classical liberal/conservative ideals that all men are created equal....that won the freedom for blacks from their democrat slave owners and who supported women getting the vote.....

Without freedom and capitalism...we would be no different than any other crappy country around the world.

Here is an even better version even more slowed down......

Forum List

Back