Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Chances of survival if you actually catch the Chinese flu....98.8%.......if you are over 70? 95%.

This doctor should be fired.

74 year old who eats fast food and drinks diet cokes beat covid in 3 days

can anyone top that?

...No, masks and social distancing slow the rate of infection slightly, but do not at all "contain the spread of the virus". There is no way to prevent the spread of a entrenched epidemic. So instead you have to kill it off with herd immunity. That is the ONLY way. There is no other, once entrenched. Flattening the curve only increases the area under the curve, as you increase the time when the epidemic is around.
You are a foolish, dangerously-nihilistic person.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
You do realize, everyone has a 99% survival rate?
What a rightarded thing to say. According to you, a 90 year old person has the same chance of surviving as a 20 year old. :cuckoo:
They have a better chance than what is being reported.
How do you know?
The stats, you know out of all those covid deaths. Only 6% died from the coronavirus alone?
I see, so if you cherry pick stats, you can falsely claim there's a 99% survival rate. Thanks for confirming.
thumbsup.gif
The fact is only 6% of the 200,000 deaths were caused by corona alone. Don't worry, Trump will be your president till 2024.
Assuming that's even correct, all that means is the rest died because they contracted COVID-19 while having other underlying conditions that had not previously killed them.
Yeah, if a guy shot himself in the head and had covid. He died of covid. Trump will be your president till 2024.
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.

So is this doc claiming it can spread through closed quarters to outsiders? Or he failed to realize these are the same secret service already quarantined with him? Lol
If they get sick, joy riding with the pres, he will just say, send me some more healthy lackeys. They get paid to take a bullet so they shouldn't mind sharing my sometimes deadly disease. If they have family, tough for them.
What a rightarded thing to say. According to you, a 90 year old person has the same chance of surviving as a 20 year old. :cuckoo:
How do you know?
The stats, you know out of all those covid deaths. Only 6% died from the coronavirus alone?
What.., so that is going to have them rolling out of the graves, as if they had not contracted covid?
No, they want the number high to make Trump look bad.
Donnie looks bad on his own. His dog whistle policy to the stupid, but loyal few has had 35% of the country working against the 65%, as far as defeating the virus is concerned. He got it because he did not take precautions just like he dog whistled to the trump chumps. I no longer care what happens to his dumb ass. Be glad when the election is over and he is outta here.
He got over it in 3 days, better than a pansy liberal. Who doesn't know what gender they are.

How do you know?
I see, so if you cherry pick stats, you can falsely claim there's a 99% survival rate. Thanks for confirming.
thumbsup.gif
The fact is only 6% of the 200,000 deaths were caused by corona alone. Don't worry, Trump will be your president till 2024.
Assuming that's even correct, all that means is the rest died because they contracted COVID-19 while having other underlying conditions that had not previously killed them.
Yeah, if a guy shot himself in the head and had covid. He died of covid. Trump will be your president till 2024.
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

So you're predicting he won't even live long enough to finish a second term??

:lmao:

from the Washington Post:

“What White House staffer would still wanna goto work tomorrow???” Eric Feigl-Ding, an epidemiologist and health economist with the Federation of American Scientists, said in a tweet Monday night. “Epidemiologists just wanna vomit.”

"i would argue that wishing a fascist a speedy recovery is not the moral high ground" - Rosie O'Donell

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

Not talking about dementia Joe.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

I know, that's what makes your idiotic post so funny.

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

Yeah funny,
FB_IMG_1599096013627.jpg

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

Yeah funny,View attachment 397864
Even funnier -- Impeached Trump lost a debate to that ^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:

Whaaaaaaaaa Whaaaaaaaaa orangemanbad...….oragemanbad…….. whaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trump’s stance on Corona is the same as FDR’s stance on the Depression: “We have nothing to fear as fear itself.”

How do you know?
thumbsup.gif
Or until January.
icon_rolleyes.gif
No, till 2024.
LOL

LOL

Yeah funny,View attachment 397864
Even funnier -- Impeached Trump lost a debate to that ^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:
Didn't know which debate you were looking at. Anyway if somehow Biden wins. He will also be impeached, since you loons made it so. You can impeach a president, if you don't like him.

I thought he had gotten out of the Hospital. I didn't know it was just a joy ride, to wave at people and expose perfectly health secret service protective detail personnel to Covid-19 in closed bullet proof SUV with all the windows closed. He is back in the hospital now. Good grief! What a uncaring Jerk!
'This is insanity': Walter Reed doctor slams Trump for putting 'lives at risk' for 'political theater' after the president greets fans in a drive-by staffed by Secret Service agents outside hospital

• One Walter Reed doctor voiced the anger many felt, calling it 'unnecessary' and 'insanity'
  • Dr James Phillips said: 'They might get sick. They may die. For political theater'

Chances of survival if you actually catch the Chinese flu....98.8%.......if you are over 70? 95%.

This doctor should be fired.
Doubt he has to give a crap.

Forum List

Back