Walmart requiring customers wear masks at all stores everywhere

I especially wear masks if I'm headed Wally World direction. Where I live, I'm often the only one wearing a mask at WalMart, the gymn, the gas station, the automobile food line at Taco Bell, Church's, MacDonald's, Long John Silver's, etc.
Is that because you care about yourself and all others? I hope it's both. If more people would quit fighting against this war on the virus it sure would help. Big time. The World is waiting for a vaccine that will eradicate Covid 19. Until then more people need to use common sense to help control it from further spreading.
Mask have not been proven to do shit about stopping COVID. I think they are more dangerous. Humidity from breath condensates in mask and acts as a virus sponge.
I have trouble breathing with them.
Agree and in these summer temps is worse so Walmart should be required to shop for you or else be sued for discrimination and or violating the disabilities act.

I especially wear masks if I'm headed Wally World direction. Where I live, I'm often the only one wearing a mask at WalMart, the gymn, the gas station, the automobile food line at Taco Bell, Church's, MacDonald's, Long John Silver's, etc.
Is that because you care about yourself and all others? I hope it's both. If more people would quit fighting against this war on the virus it sure would help. Big time. The World is waiting for a vaccine that will eradicate Covid 19. Until then more people need to use common sense to help control it from further spreading.
Mask have not been proven to do shit about stopping COVID. I think they are more dangerous. Humidity from breath condensates in mask and acts as a virus sponge.
Agree and in these summer temps is worse so Walmart should be required to shop for you or else be sued for discrimination and or violating the disabilities act.
I had them shop for me and it didn't turn out well.

Most like you fight this virus like it's imaginary. That is the thought of those that call the virus a hoax.
You sound like some of the Japanese after Fukushima.
Oh, do we? Is this the Pot calling the Pollsters black?

I had them shop for me and it didn't turn out well.
I can imagine, I have trouble enough finding stuff there, and with everything off the shelves it's gotten worse.

I was in WM today and I didn't wear a mask nor did a few others. No one accosted me.
Atta boy, proud to not we’re a mask. Are you lazy, or rude, stupid or just crazy? I know, covid19 is a hoax, or masks don’t work! We need a leader in the white House that has the guts to implement an immediate mandatory mask program. Wise up. This

I don’t wear it for myself, I wear it for others. I have allergies and with the mask on I can’t take deep breaths with it on. Fortunately I don’t go out much because of it.

Looks like we have a real winner tonight folks.
That's about your speed, asshole, to try to make fun of people's disabilities. Do you own Walmart stock? I hope so. I do just fine, just try to come up to me and rob me some time. I generally don't go out in the middle of the day, in 93° heat and high humidity, with a cover on my face trapping in 100° breath and blocking fresh air, but was FORCED to this time, because of Walmart's idiot policies.

But that's OK motherfucker, make fun of people with health issues. If I were Black or a woman or couldn't use a disabled parking space (which I don't use) because your fat ass took it, I bet you'd be on top of that as an illegal discrimination issue. THat's OK, because this is illegal, it's discrimination, its totally arbitrary, And Walmart is going to get sued for making no allowances for handicapped people.

See ya there.

That's about your speed, asshole, to try to make fun of people's disabilities. Do you own Walmart stock? I hope so. I do just fine, just try to come up to me and rob me some time. I generally don't go out in the middle of the day, in 93° heat and high humidity, with a cover on my face trapping in 100° breath and blocking fresh air, but was FORCED to this time, because of Walmart's idiot policies.

But that's OK motherfucker, make fun of people with health issues. If I were Black or a woman or couldn't use a disabled parking space (which I don't use) because your fat ass took it, I bet you'd be on top of that as an illegal discrimination issue. THat's OK, because this is illegal, it's discrimination, its totally arbitrary, And Walmart is going to get sued for making no allowances for handicapped people.

See ya there.
Big bully. Boo hoo hoo.

I thought this was already their rule, for months now? It has been here where I live.

I will definitely NOT be going there any time soon, and likely never again.

I was in WM today and I didn't wear a mask nor did a few others. No one accosted me.
Atta boy, proud to not we’re a mask. Are you lazy, or rude, stupid or just crazy? I know, covid19 is a hoax, or masks don’t work! We need a leader in the white House that has the guts to implement an immediate mandatory mask program. Wise up. This
You can stop by the nearest courthouse and pick up your balls any time.

See ya there.
Big bully. Boo hoo hoo.
Eat shit and die asshole. You'll get yours.

See ya there.
Big bully. Boo hoo hoo.
Tuffy tooby.

I was in WM today, also, and I wore a mask. Why? Recent store policy and now our other choice to buy groceries is Kroger who has just implemented this same policy- masks for everybody who wishes to shop. I was one of the last hold outs but I would rather shop at our beautiful WM superstore as it so large there is much room to distance which I have always done since C-19 hit. ( without a mask )

I personally prefer the face shields as they protect the eyes while showing the smiles. I miss smiles, beautiful smiles. :)

Last edited:

See ya there.
Big bully. Boo hoo hoo.
Tuffy tooby.
NotSoOK FuckedInTheHead Finey

Current number of confirmed cases of Covid 19 in Taiwan: 451

Deaths: 7

Recovered: 438

Population: 24 million.

Yes, masks as well as other basic precautions do work, and Taiwan didn't have to shut down anything.

Or they had antibodies that fought this strain of covid by some similar virus, or they have less alpha defensin protein in the blood that causes the clotting that causes severe issues with the virus and their lack of testing does not show their infected without symptoms.
Did China send their travelers there like they did Europe and U.S. through Europe?

Forum List

Back