White House mandating face masks, social distancing for unvaccinated 'College Athlete Day' guests

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
🤡 retards are at it again.

The White House is still requiring guests who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear face masks and practice social distancing, despite the federal government already terminating the national emergency declaration for the pandemic.

President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden are inviting dozens of NCAA men's and women's national championship teams from Divisions I, II, and III to "College Athlete Day" to celebrate their victories at the White House on Monday.

Earlier this week, the White House Office of Legislative Affairs sent out an email invitation to members of Congress obtained by Fox News Digital requesting their attendance at the event. The email included additional logistical details as well as COVID protocols..................................

I would refuse to go if it were me.

Of course, as a 68 year old man who is huffing and puffing after ascending a flight of stairs, the likelihood of such is fairly remote.

How ignorant of Americans to fight against the efforts of their health system for nothing but extremist political priorities.

Here's another example of Americans tearing down and destroying everything that has served their best interests ever since they became a country!

You're not an American
Quite proudly not!

But we can't let it all pass by without commenting because a nuclear world war to uphold decadent American values would/will effect us all.

Whine at me if that's the best you can do. Some others are beginning to take notice and are recognizing the approaching peril for the rest of the world.

The White House is still requiring guests who are not fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to wear face masks and practice social distancing, despite the federal government already terminating the national emergency declaration for the pandemic.

Guess they didn't get the news that masks don't stop viruses and the vax doesn't prevent transmission. Joe must be afraid that a russian agent infected with a special virus that attacks only old feeble white guys from Scranton might get into the group?

🤡 retards are at it again.

President Joe Biden and First Lady Jill Biden are inviting dozens of NCAA men's and women's national championship teams from Divisions I, II, and III to "College Athlete Day" to celebrate their victories at the White House on Monday.

Earlier this week, the White House Office of Legislative Affairs sent out an email invitation to members of Congress obtained by Fox News Digital requesting their attendance at the event. The email included additional logistical details as well as COVID protocols..................................

It's all about discrimination. Evidence already proves the vaccinated spread the virus just as much as the unvaccinated do. But, you are forced to wear a mask anyway.

Forum List

Back