Walmart Now Selling BLM T-Shirts Saying 'Bulletproof' But Banned Selling Confederate Flag Items

To me, if one thing can be on the shelf, so should another, especially if the store's goal is to attract as many customers as possible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You cant compare BLM and the confederate flag. They arent even remotely similar. The confederate flag is a symbol for losers and traitors. BLM is an organization that wants to stop cops from killing Black people.
If that is what they really wanted then they would put at least 10% of their focus on the Criminal behavior of the blacks who are being shot by the police instead of 0%. All they want to do is march, riot, and blame. Like Sharpton and Jackson they don't want the shootings to stop, then they would have nothing to do with their time.
You sound exceptionally retarded. The whole point and reason for the rise of BLM is due to Black people wanting the shootings to stop. Why would some focus on criminality instead of the real issue?
I love how everyone who disagrees with you is retarded. I think you are projecting.

So let me spell it out for you. If you want the shootings of blacks by the police to STOP, MANY OF THE OFFICERS WHO ARE BLACK, then those minorities need to stay in school, get jobs, AND STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW.

Such a simple concept I bet you can even grasp it if you set aside your hate of whites for a few seconds.
Not everyone that disagrees with me is retarded. That doesnt mean you specifically are not retarded. Thats what BLM was started over. There is no room for arguing that.

You seem to have a simplistic and obviously ignorant answer for the situation. Many of the officers are not Black. The vast majority of Blacks shot and killed by cops are white. Police cheifs have even stated publicly white cops fear Black people.
The vast majority of Blacks shot and killed by cops are white

The blacks are white? what?

I will get you some statistics that show you are wrong, but I'm sure you have seen the facts and ignored them.

You cant compare BLM and the confederate flag. They arent even remotely similar. The confederate flag is a symbol for losers and traitors. BLM is an organization that wants to stop cops from killing Black people.
If that is what they really wanted then they would put at least 10% of their focus on the Criminal behavior of the blacks who are being shot by the police instead of 0%. All they want to do is march, riot, and blame. Like Sharpton and Jackson they don't want the shootings to stop, then they would have nothing to do with their time.
You sound exceptionally retarded. The whole point and reason for the rise of BLM is due to Black people wanting the shootings to stop. Why would some focus on criminality instead of the real issue?
I love how everyone who disagrees with you is retarded. I think you are projecting.

So let me spell it out for you. If you want the shootings of blacks by the police to STOP, MANY OF THE OFFICERS WHO ARE BLACK, then those minorities need to stay in school, get jobs, AND STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW.

Such a simple concept I bet you can even grasp it if you set aside your hate of whites for a few seconds.
Not everyone that disagrees with me is retarded. That doesnt mean you specifically are not retarded. Thats what BLM was started over. There is no room for arguing that.

You seem to have a simplistic and obviously ignorant answer for the situation. Many of the officers are not Black. The vast majority of Blacks shot and killed by cops are white. Police cheifs have even stated publicly white cops fear Black people.

I will get you some statistics that show you are wrong, but I'm sure you have seen the facts and ignored them.
Stop stalling and show the stats instead of threatening to show the stats.

These 5 Facts About Police Shootings and Race Destroy the BLM Narrative

4. A Department of Justice report in 2015 from the Philadelphia Police Department showed that black and Hispanic officers were more likely to discharge their weapons. This was backed up by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway in 2015. He concluded that black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire their guns

5. Data from the FBI shows that 40 percent of convicted cop killers are black. According to Mac Donald, a cop is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black man than an unarmed black man is to be killed by a cop

More similar information:

POLICE KILLING OF BLACKS: Data for 2015 - Sociology Toolbox

4. A Department of Justice report in 2015 from the Philadelphia Police Department showed that black and Hispanic officers were more likely to discharge their weapons. This was backed up by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway in 2015. He concluded that black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire their guns

5. Data from the FBI shows that 40 percent of convicted cop killers are black. According to Mac Donald, a cop is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black man than an unarmed black man is to be killed by a cop

Yeah I just looked at your source and it doesnt pass the credibility test.

I dont know if you are retarded or you didnt understand the requirements. None of that shows that Black cops kill more Black people. Lets take number 4 to use as an example. Do you know what discharging a weapon means? You can shoot into the sky and discharge your weapon. What in the hell does that have to do with the point? Where are the stats that say specifically Black cops kill all of the Black people?

Number 5 is also interesting. It specifies "convicted". Its already known that Blacks are convicted more often than whites due to a racist judicial system that lets most whites walk and incarcerates Blacks.

Even if by some wild miracle this is true, we know one thing for certain. Blacks cops are not killing Black people because they are racist like the white cops. A white police chief said it best when he said that white cops are afraid of Black people.

I dont know if you are retarded or you didnt understand the requirements. None of that shows that Black cops kill more Black people. Lets take number 4 to use as an example. Do you know what discharging a weapon means? You can shoot into the sky and discharge your weapon. What in the hell does that have to do with the point? Where are the stats that say specifically Black cops kill all of the Black people?

Number 5 is also interesting. It specifies "convicted". Its already known that Blacks are convicted more often than whites due to a racist judicial system that lets most whites walk and incarcerates Blacks.

Even if by some wild miracle this is true, we know one thing for certain. Blacks cops are not killing Black people because they are racist like the white cops. A white police chief said it best when he said that white cops are afraid of Black people.

The fact is that if the information doesn't fit your world view, you ignore it or dismiss it. So, below is the DOJ report. I would suggest you look at Table 8 (page 33) on "Threat Perception Failure" and would love to hear your response on Black/Hispanic officers vs white officers.

https://ric-zai-inc.com/Publications/cops-w0753-pub.pdf

You want to ignore the fact that minorities commit more crimes and have more run-ins with the police. I simply suggest that a great place to put focus is on getting young blacks an education and keeping them from having contact with the police. You call me retarded. You want to continue to blame the cops, which will fix nothing, and blacks ill continue to be shot at a disproportionate rate. So ho is retarded again?

The fact is that if the information doesn't fit your world view, you ignore it or dismiss it. So, below is the DOJ report. I would suggest you look at Table 8 (page 33) on "Threat Perception Failure" and would love to hear your response on Black/Hispanic officers vs white officers.

You want to ignore the fact that minorities commit more crimes and have more run-ins with the police. I simply suggest that a great place to put focus is on getting young blacks an education and keeping them from having contact with the police. You call me retarded. You want to continue to blame the cops, which will fix nothing, and blacks ill continue to be shot at a disproportionate rate. So ho is retarded again?
Thats correct. If the information doesnt pertain to what I am discussing i do typically ignore it unless its something I dont know already. Thats why I called you retarded.

I didnt ignore anything. I was discussing the point that white cops shoot more Black people due to racism. Dont whine about it, lie and deflect. Whites commit the vast majority of crimes in the US by sheer numbers. This is one of the reason why I asked if you were retarded. You make these wild claims trying to deflect from the point that arent even true. At least make a factual diversion.

Since white cops are the ones doing the shooting and a white police chief said the same thing I did then why wouldnt I blame the cops? Blaming the cops is not a fix. Its pointing out to my people who the enemy is. That way they act accordingly and succeed like the organization I work with does for many Black youth.

Thats correct. If the information doesnt pertain to what I am discussing i do typically ignore it unless its something I dont know already. Thats why I called you retarded.

I didnt ignore anything. I was discussing the point that white cops shoot more Black people due to racism. Dont whine about it, lie and deflect. Whites commit the vast majority of crimes in the US by sheer numbers. This is one of the reason why I asked if you were retarded. You make these wild claims trying to deflect from the point that arent even true. At least make a factual diversion.

Since white cops are the ones doing the shooting and a white police chief said the same thing I did then why wouldnt I blame the cops? Blaming the cops is not a fix. Its pointing out to my people who the enemy is. That way they act accordingly and succeed like the organization I work with does for many Black youth.

1) Whites do commit more crimes, we are 77% of the population. Blacks are 13%. Whites arrests 69%, Blacks 28%. VIOLENT crime, however is 58% white and 39% for blacks, a hugely disproportionate number. Blacks commit 54% of the murders.

Table 43
Population estimates, July 1, 2016, (V2016)

2) Whites are killed by whites 84% of the time, whites are killed by blacks 14% of the time. Blacks are killed by Blacks 90% of the time, blacks are killed by whites 8% of the time. So blacks kill whites at a higher rate than whites kill blacks. This is not police related, but interesting nonetheless. Whites should be protesting in the streets for this injustice.

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

3) Every year police kill more whites than blacks. In 2015 51% of those shot by police were white, 27% black, 17% Hispanic. So compared to population it looks bad, but compared to the numbers committing crimes, it is NOT disproportionate.

Those are FACTS my friend. I suppose all those shootings of whites are OK and not racially motivated, but the killing of blacks is just about race, huh?

1) Whites do commit more crimes, we are 77% of the population. Blacks are 13%. Whites arrests 69%, Blacks 28%. VIOLENT crime, however is 58% white and 39% for blacks, a hugely disproportionate number. Blacks commit 54% of the murders.

Table 43

2) Whites are killed by whites 84% of the time, whites are killed by blacks 14% of the time. Blacks are killed by Blacks 90% of the time, blacks are killed by whites 8% of the time. So blacks kill whites at a higher rate than whites kill blacks. This is not police related, but interesting nonetheless. Whites should be protesting in the streets for this injustice.

3) Every year police kill more whites than blacks. In 2015 51% of those shot by police were white, 27% black, 17% Hispanic. So compared to population it looks bad, but compared to the numbers committing crimes, it is NOT disproportionate.

Those are FACTS my friend. I suppose all those shootings of whites are OK and not racially motivated, but the killing of blacks is just about race, huh?
You posted that long winded post just to deflect from the fact that whites commit the vast majority of crime even after admitting it huh? :laugh:

Table 43

You posted that long winded post just to deflect from the fact that whites commit the vast majority of crime even after admitting it huh? :laugh:

That's the best you've got? That's pathetic man. Absolutely pathetic.

Table 43

Yes your long winded post was pathetic.

BIGCARTEL_BLKGUNSMATTER.jpg

Table 43

So you concede to the facts. I accept. Suggestion: slither away and just pretend you forgot about this thread.

Table 43

So you concede to the facts. I accept. Suggestion: slither away and just pretend you forgot about this thread.
Actually I am laughing at your deflections. i think i will stick around to see what other pitiful deflections you attempt to post.

Forum List

Back