Walmart Now Selling BLM T-Shirts Saying 'Bulletproof' But Banned Selling Confederate Flag Items

They're a private company. So what? They follow the dictates of their consumers.

• Banned
To me, if one thing can be on the shelf, so should another, especially if the store's goal is to attract as many customers as possible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

To me, if one thing can be on the shelf, so should another, especially if the store's goal is to attract as many customers as possible.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You cant compare BLM and the confederate flag. They arent even remotely similar. The confederate flag is a symbol for losers and traitors. BLM is an organization that wants to stop cops from killing Black people.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You cant compare BLM and the confederate flag. They arent even remotely similar. The confederate flag is a symbol for losers and traitors. BLM is an organization that wants to stop cops from killing Black people.
I am only saying that if the store wants as many customers as they can get, they know what they must do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I am only saying that if the store wants as many customers as they can get, they know what they must do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Of course they know what they must do. Thats why they got rid of confederate flags. They dont want to lose their wealthier customers because they were selling the loser confederate flag.

Just think, blacks will wear that and are dumb enough to think its true the shirt is bulletproof.

Walmart Selling Black Lives Matter Shirts with 'Bulletproof' on Them
So Walmart's providing a public service. Good for them.
How is it a public service?
Its helping to educate the retarded portion of the populace to the fact that there are KKK members that are in the PD.
The KKK should be in the PD due to their White Privilege.

Just think, blacks will wear that and are dumb enough to think its true the shirt is bulletproof.

Walmart Selling Black Lives Matter Shirts with 'Bulletproof' on Them
So Walmart's providing a public service. Good for them.
How is it a public service?
Well if they think their shirts are bulletproof they're likely to put themselves in a situation where it's too late once they find out they're not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If that is what they really wanted then they would put at least 10% of their focus on the Criminal behavior of the blacks who are being shot by the police instead of 0%. All they want to do is march, riot, and blame. Like Sharpton and Jackson they don't want the shootings to stop, then they would have nothing to do with their time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
If that is what they really wanted then they would put at least 10% of their focus on the Criminal behavior of the blacks who are being shot by the police instead of 0%. All they want to do is march, riot, and blame. Like Sharpton and Jackson they don't want the shootings to stop, then they would have nothing to do with their time.
You sound exceptionally retarded. The whole point and reason for the rise of BLM is due to Black people wanting the shootings to stop. Why would some focus on criminality instead of the real issue?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You sound exceptionally retarded. The whole point and reason for the rise of BLM is due to Black people wanting the shootings to stop. Why would some focus on criminality instead of the real issue?
I love how everyone who disagrees with you is retarded. I think you are projecting.

So let me spell it out for you. If you want the shootings of blacks by the police to STOP, MANY OF THE OFFICERS WHO ARE BLACK, then those minorities need to stay in school, get jobs, AND STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW.

Such a simple concept I bet you can even grasp it if you set aside your hate of whites for a few seconds.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I love how everyone who disagrees with you is retarded. I think you are projecting.

So let me spell it out for you. If you want the shootings of blacks by the police to STOP, MANY OF THE OFFICERS WHO ARE BLACK, then those minorities need to stay in school, get jobs, AND STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW.

Such a simple concept I bet you can even grasp it if you set aside your hate of whites for a few seconds.
Not everyone that disagrees with me is retarded. That doesnt mean you specifically are not retarded. Thats what BLM was started over. There is no room for arguing that.

You seem to have a simplistic and obviously ignorant answer for the situation. Many of the officers are not Black. The vast majority of Blacks shot and killed by cops are white. Police cheifs have even stated publicly white cops fear Black people.

Forum List

Back