Walmart Melania ?

Dear me.
The people who tell me that Michelle is a man getting upset over an article about Frau Desantis..
Usual gop hypocrisy on display..
iu

a6327119-7-first-lady-michelle-obama-wookie-chewbacca-politics-1331063597.jpg

9eWuYJP.jpg

What's that lump, Sheepie?

poor photo shopping...
No, this is poor photoshopping.

This is actually just a clip from the Ellen show:

big-mike.gif

If The Duke — and many more like him here at USMB — wasn’t so uniquely sick — I would assume he is a bot.

It is somehow comforting to know the lunatic who runs around spreading these disgusting slanders and photoshopped fakes, who threatens to kill me and anyone who “messes around” with his own idols … is not just a bot or AI construct.

:cool:

Last edited:
If The Duke — and many more like him here at USMB — wasn’t so uniquely sick — I would assume he is a bot.

It is somehow comforting to know the lunatic who runs around spreading these disgusting slanders and photoshopped fakes, who threatens to kill me and anyone who “messes around” with his own idols … is not just a bot or AI construct.

Like a bot they seem to be very easily programmed.

Ya know, I was gonna apologize fer last night, that was uncalled for, but now, go choke on a bag of dicks, commie faggot!

Forum List

Back