Walmart customer 'furious' as 'very ignorant' staff hold him 'hostage' in store

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

black due who moved from the us to canada is pissed he had show a reciepet he bought. they do that to everyone. lieing saying they dont. oh really is he ins the store all day every day. cry baby. put this all on himself. the problem is thieves you fool.

He is an ass-hole. My receipt is checked every fucking time I leave WalMart, Sam's Club or Costco. In fact, I've never seen anyone evading this reasonable check.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

Notice there was no police complaint. What the store staff did was entirely legal and appropriate.

He is an ass-hole. My receipt is checked every fucking time I leave WalMart, Sam's Club or Costco. In fact, I've never seen anyone evading this reasonable check.

Notice there was no police complaint. What the store staff did was entirely legal and appropriate.

You are under no obligation to show your receipt at Wal Mart. Just walk out the door.

He's right, they were ignorant staff. The idiot said "Costco checks all the time." Yea, well Costco is members only and you sign paperwork agreeing to receipt checks at the door. Same with Sams or any other members-only store like that. That doesn't happen with Wal Mart so they have no right to do that to you.

Last edited:

yep and tons people of all races run out with tv and dont get caught

You are under no obligation to show your receipt at Wal Mart. Just walk out the door.

He's right, they were ignorant staff. The idiot said "Costco checks all the time." Yea, well Costco is members only and you sign paperwork agreeing to receipt checks at the door. Same with Sams or any other members-only store like that. That doesn't happen with Wal Mart so they have no right to do that to you.
according to the court they do

black due who moved from the us to canada is pissed he had show a reciepet he bought. they do that to everyone. lieing saying they dont. oh really is he ins the store all day every day. cry baby. put this all on himself. the problem is thieves you fool.
What is a black due?

How much does a reciepet cost?

Are you lieing?

Forum List

Back