Wall of Moms

:auiqs.jpg:
1595491063897.png

Strange times we're living in. I question their strategy but I admire their bravery.

How do you defend someone who is hitting you in the head with a brick? or beating up your partner with a steel pipe?
Hell yes! they used tear gas on these violent anarchists. Its the most humane way of crowd control without causing actual physical injury or death. It prevents the violent crowd from coming face to face with officers... in which case something much worse would happen.
If your going to throw bricks and molitov cocktails at cops you are going to get tear gassed, I dont care whos mom you are or who your momma is... and your going to be thankful your not getting shot.

Isn't it rather fascinating that the left has a fit when the Feds are used against them, but have no problem whatever in using the feds against those they disagree with.

I wonder if the OP read that urgent message?

They [feds] plan to escalate? They are destroying private, public, and federal property and they think it is wrong to stop them apparently.

Standing in defense of the First Amendment, the right to free speech, and the right to free expression is always a winning strategy.
If only that was what they were doing. But they're doing so much more, isn't that right? Tell Me, does free speech include murder, property damage, and destruction of federal/state property?

Strange times we're living in. I question their strategy but I admire their bravery.

they nauseate me. -----THEY QUESTION NOTHING but. happily, dive into a cesspit. Whoever invented the "mother" idea is a maudlin pile of manure. The girls are just looking for a summer evening diversion and a fake sense of "feel good"

Isn't it rather fascinating that the left has a fit when the Feds are used against them, but have no problem whatever in using the feds against those they disagree with.

I wonder if the OP read that urgent message?

They [feds] plan to escalate? They are destroying private, public, and federal property and they think it is wrong to stop them apparently.
ROFLMFAO

These mothers are protecting their own kids...
they can't control them, no father in their lives, not raised right

I can not stand, my kid can do no wrong, parents

they nauseate me. -----THEY QUESTION NOTHING but. happily, dive into a cesspit. Whoever invented the "mother" idea is a maudlin pile of manure. The girls are just looking for a summer evening diversion and a fake sense of "feel good"

PS---where are the "kids" MOTHERS? who is taking care of them whilst you GALAVANT? Long
ago I lived in the epicenter of a big riot for several days----with my nine year old kid. I didn't join the "revelers"-----
I stayed home and a friend nailed the windows shut
and I turned off the lights. They were hot august
summer days. We survived ----but there was a
fatality

Forum List

Back