#walkaway....

In my new town...Trump supporters outnumber never Trump dems by 10 to 1....but what I'm finding to be very interesting is how many pro Trump registered democrats there are here....

I'm finding these videos all over the internet.....I think people have learned a lot over the last 4 years.....

Yes, but have illegals and the dead learned those lessons?

If not, dementia Joe is your new next President.

I'm finding these videos all over the internet.....I think people have learned a lot over the last 4 years.....

Yes, but have illegals and the dead learned those lessons?

If not, dementia Joe is your new next President.

I heard that a poll on telemundo went for Trump 69% to 23% for Biden in last night's debate....

I heard that a poll on telemundo went for Trump 69% to 23% for Biden in last night's debate....

A poll of self-selected respondants. So, crap. Conservatives tend to mob self-selected polls.

Biden? He'll take 95% of the black vote this time, as opposed to Clinton taking 92%.
He may take 25% and if he does the election is already over.....

A poll of self-selected respondants. So, crap. Conservatives tend to mob self-selected polls.

Biden? He'll take 95% of the black vote this time, as opposed to Clinton taking 92%.

You have a terrible history of predictions.

Why should anyone believe you?

Forum List

Back