Wake up whitey.

My Son in Law is mixed race. He is a student but , as is the way of it, he has his own business and makes great money. They live in a nice area and he drives a nice car. Not a Ferrari but still a nice car, not one that particularly stands out. Since moving to their new home he has been pulled over by the police 5 times.

My daughter, who drives a top of the range Range Rover has never been pulled over.And this is in the same area. The police usually lie and say he jumped a light or something but its bollox he has a dash cam to record his journeys. My daughter has been in the car with him several times and has seen it for herself. He has never been charged with anything and has no criminal record. He doesnt even owe a penny on his car which he uses to get back and too to work.

He is being persecuted because he is a young black kid driving a car that he "shouldnt" be able to afford.

You hear about the police alienating young black men by their racist behaviour, well here it is.You may have shrugged and said it is being exaggerated Well it isnt . Policing is by consent but they are alienating a large section of the community. It bugs me that my Grandson will have to face this shit. Racists should be put down like the evil fucks they are.
Zzzzzzzzzzz....is your Son in Law African American? That’s what you’re insinuating

My Son in Law is mixed race. He is a student but , as is the way of it, he has his own business and makes great money. They live in a nice area and he drives a nice car. Not a Ferrari but still a nice car, not one that particularly stands out. Since moving to their new home he has been pulled over by the police 5 times.

My daughter, who drives a top of the range Range Rover has never been pulled over.And this is in the same area. The police usually lie and say he jumped a light or something but its bollox he has a dash cam to record his journeys. My daughter has been in the car with him several times and has seen it for herself. He has never been charged with anything and has no criminal record. He doesnt even owe a penny on his car which he uses to get back and too to work.

He is being persecuted because he is a young black kid driving a car that he "shouldnt" be able to afford.

You hear about the police alienating young black men by their racist behaviour, well here it is.You may have shrugged and said it is being exaggerated Well it isnt . Policing is by consent but they are alienating a large section of the community. It bugs me that my Grandson will have to face this shit. Racists should be put down like the evil fucks they are.
Is he half a egg plant? If so... give it time dad.

90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites
Depends on your definition of "violence".

90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites
Depends on your definition of "violence".

Cool story

Forum List

Back