Wake up whitey.

My Son in Law is mixed race. He is a student but , as is the way of it, he has his own business and makes great money. They live in a nice area and he drives a nice car. Not a Ferrari but still a nice car, not one that particularly stands out. Since moving to their new home he has been pulled over by the police 5 times.

My daughter, who drives a top of the range Range Rover has never been pulled over.And this is in the same area. The police usually lie and say he jumped a light or something but its bollox he has a dash cam to record his journeys. My daughter has been in the car with him several times and has seen it for herself. He has never been charged with anything and has no criminal record. He doesnt even owe a penny on his car which he uses to get back and too to work.

He is being persecuted because he is a young black kid driving a car that he "shouldnt" be able to afford.

You hear about the police alienating young black men by their racist behaviour, well here it is.You may have shrugged and said it is being exaggerated Well it isnt . Policing is by consent but they are alienating a large section of the community. It bugs me that my Grandson will have to face this shit. Racists should be put down like the evil fucks they are.
The racists are those who push and support Affirmative Action, which is why your son in law SHOULD be able to afford that nice car.
Yup, that AA is killing people in NY hospitals.

My Son in Law is mixed race. He is a student but , as is the way of it, he has his own business and makes great money. They live in a nice area and he drives a nice car. Not a Ferrari but still a nice car, not one that particularly stands out. Since moving to their new home he has been pulled over by the police 5 times.

My daughter, who drives a top of the range Range Rover has never been pulled over.And this is in the same area. The police usually lie and say he jumped a light or something but its bollox he has a dash cam to record his journeys. My daughter has been in the car with him several times and has seen it for herself. He has never been charged with anything and has no criminal record. He doesnt even owe a penny on his car which he uses to get back and too to work.

He is being persecuted because he is a young black kid driving a car that he "shouldnt" be able to afford.

You hear about the police alienating young black men by their racist behaviour, well here it is.You may have shrugged and said it is being exaggerated Well it isnt . Policing is by consent but they are alienating a large section of the community. It bugs me that my Grandson will have to face this shit. Racists should be put down like the evil fucks they are.
Sooo... You’re a Cuck, who has poorly raised its own ilk; and only now you ask “why”...? What a fucking comedic, tragedy.
Cuck? This sounds like some slang of white supremacists who think they're cool.

When I watch British TV shows, what the hell happened?

Sooo... You’re a Cuck, who has poorly raised its own ilk; and only now you ask “why”...? What a fucking comedic, tragedy.
Cuck? This sounds like some slang of white supremacists who think they're cool.
Does anyone care what you think? If so... Name, names.... We’ll wait...

90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites

90% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites
VERY,very true. But where ?

Since moving to their new home he has been pulled over by the police 5 times.

Big fuckin' deal!

I'm white & I've been pulled over about 20-25 times in my life time. Last time it was for driving a black truck...should I go block traffic on the highway? Write a thread bitching about faux racism?

Maybe he should start obeying the speed limit!

Atleast you can't say he's bein' kep down by da man (since you admit he's making good money).

I thought that was impossible for non-whites.

I just bought a new bike! I been pulled over several times
I’m
White from the waist up

I am white and was stopped by cops 3 times for--------------------------------------------------
WALKING to work!!!!!!!!!!!
biking to work
!!!!!
so you are full of shit

..I was also stopped by a cop for going 60 MPH in a 60 MPH zone--I was in the passing lane--but going the speed limit
..I was also stopped for having a burnt out light
--so you are full of shit

Spot on. Every time I have bought a new car, I spend the first 2-3 months getting pulled over for nothing. After a while they figure it out and I can drive in peace until 1011pm. Any time after that is unsafe to be black and drive. So I don't.

Since moving to their new home he has been pulled over by the police 5 times.

Big fuckin' deal!

I'm white & I've been pulled over about 20-25 times in my life time. Last time it was for driving a black truck...should I go block traffic on the highway? Write a thread bitching about faux racism?

Maybe he should start obeying the speed limit!

Atleast you can't say he's bein' kep down by da man (since you admit he's making good money).

I thought that was impossible for non-whites.
I've been stopped over 100 times. On only 3 occasions was I speeding.

Take real good look at this picture racists.

1588987829771.png

Spot on. Every time I have bought a new car, I spend the first 2-3 months getting pulled over for nothing. After a while they figure it out and I can drive in peace until 1011pm. Any time after that is unsafe to be black and drive. So I don't.
All he has to do is dream..eam..eam...dream...dream...dream

Forum List

Back