A black man

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Will pray tonight before bed.
Will support Trump in the upcoming election.
Will defend your teenage daughter from a violent attack.

A white man will beat his wife before bed tonight.
A white man will support Biden in the upcoming election.
A white man will rape your daughter.

Get it you stupid fucks?

I am not defined by the color of my skin except by the shallow thinkers among us.
I am not in a cult. I listen to r&b and country.
I know black & white dirt bags.
I know black and white saints.

It's one thing to talk about cultural problems in the hopes of effecting change or discussion. It's unacceptable to do so simply to berate a culture you don't belong to.

I hope your racism dies with you. This thread is SPECIFICALLY targeted at the back man throws daughter off cliff op, asslips and the people like you two.

YOU ALL are as bad as any leader of the kkk or the black race pimps that divide our nation.

K, bring the hate....I'm ready

• Banned
Last edited:

Get it you stupid fucks?

I am not defined by the color of my skin except by the shallow thinkers among us.

It's one thing to talk about cultural problems in the hopes of effecting change or discussion. It's unacceptable to do so simply to berate a culture you don't belong to.

I hope your racism dies with you. This thread is SPECIFICALLY targeted at the back man throws daughter off cliff op, asslips and the people like you two.

YOU ALL are as bad as any leader of the kkk or the black race pimps that divide our nation.

south  central.gif

What the full does that have to do with what I said?
Just that this country is laughably far from seeing eye to eye on anything you said

Get it you stupid fucks?

If we can't decide who to hate based on group associations, that means we'd have to decide who to hate based on individual evaluations.

Who has the time for that kind of devotion to hate?

• Banned

Get it you stupid fucks?

If we can't decide who to hate based on group associations, that means we'd have to decide who to hate based on individual evaluations.

I do

Get it you stupid fucks?

Hear Hear!

Get it you stupid fucks?

I do

There's a better way ... just don't hate folk you don't know.

What the full does that have to do with what I said?
Just that this country is laughably far from seeing eye to eye on anything you said

I have no problem with anything he said. I was especially moved at the idea of a "white man supporting Joe Biden".

Absolutely disgusting.

Get it you stupid fucks?

Shut up. You're a racist in the worst way. You bring up culture, that's modern racism. We live in America there is only one culture here. Every racial group in this country is striving for the same thing. That is our culture. To state that white have given themselves advantages while denying others is the truth. Providing examples of that is the truth. Conclusions based on truth are not comparable to the KKK. Anger created by racism is not the same as racism. End the gaslighting and face reality. That's how hate is stopped.

Get it you stupid fucks?

Shut up. You're a racist in the worst way. You bring up culture, that's modern racism. We live in America there is only one culture here. Every racial group in this country is striving for the same thing. That is our culture. To state that white have given themselves advantages while denying others is the truth. Providing examples of that is the truth. Conclusions based on truth are not comparable to the KKK. Anger created by racism is not the same as racism. End the gaslighting and face reality. That's how hate is stopped.

IM2, I have asked you very politely to use the "Wacism" spelling to let people know that they should disregard you as a retarded child.

I've explained my reasoning, and you have to admit that you certainly should be treated as a retarded and ill mannered child, so why are you insisting on the incorrect spelling of the term?

" US Commercials Are All About Anti-Racist Racism "

* How Not To Let Others Kill Off Your Own Race *

" Thieves Of Every Kind "

* Evidence All Too Clear *

There is n such thing as anti racist racism.
Most certainly there is such a thing as anti-racist racism .

Idiots who believe that the only way to prove that whites are not racist is to have them commit cultural suicide and breed themselves out of existence are examples of anti-racist racists and it is evident in at least half of all television commercials .

For " cultural diversity " to exist distinctions between clads of individuals is requried , but the basic bent of the left if for egalitarianism and the removal of all distinctions and that is anti-racist racism .

The " multiculturalism " guise is a one way influx into the lands of japheth for the dissolution and supplant of their peoples , while the regions of shem and ham remain largely homogeneous and numerically over represented globally .

" Thieves Of Every Kind "

* Evidence All Too Clear *

There is n such thing as anti racist racism.
Most certainly there is such a thing as anti-racist racism .

Idiots who believe that the only way to prove that whites are not racist is to have them commit cultural suicide and breed themselves out of existence are examples of anti-racist racists and it is evident in at least half of all television commercials .

For " cultural diversity " to exist distinctions between clads of individuals is requried , but the basic bent of the left if for egalitarianism and the removal of all distinctions and that is anti-racist racism .

The " multiculturalism " guise is a one way influx into the lands of japheth for the dissolution and supplant of their peoples , while the regions of shem and ham remain largely homogeneous and numerically over represented globally .
Unbelievably stupid shit like this is why I hope the aliens are not observing earth. Too damn embarrassing.

Forum List

Back