Wake up, white people

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
The Jews are using Muslims and Blacks as a genocidal tool against you. And your own rich people are traitorous cowards who won't do anything about this.

I can see that clearly and I'm not even white.

Why do I care? Because the destruction of whites is a big deal. An America that falls to the Muslims and Blacks will be a craphole.

The Jews are using Muslims and Blacks as a genocidal tool against you. And your own rich people are traitorous cowards who won't do anything about this.

Why do I care? Because the destruction of whites is a big deal. An America that falls to the Muslims and Blacks will be a craphole.

:bye1:

bye1.gif

Ahh.. shit!

What can I do to stop them?

It's so scary! :50::ack-1::crybaby::eusa_whistle::tomato::itsok:

White GeNOcide is obvious. A White Nation is our survival. Secede to Self Segregate.

Anyone who wants to "self-segregate" had better get the fuck out of America, because we have no place for such cowardly losers.

The future of civilization relies on Caucasian self segregation. No room for third worlders in an Advanced Society.

then I suggest you find an area where you can seclude yourself from other races.

Perhaps the middle of the Mojave desert?

White GeNOcide is obvious. A White Nation is our survival. Secede to Self Segregate.

Anyone who wants to "self-segregate" had better get the fuck out of America, because we have no place for such cowardly losers.

Most Americans do self-segregate. They self-segregate by neighborhood, school, church. It's natural.

Bullshit.

America was built by self segregating Whites. The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1789 shows an definite intent to form a White Ethno State. So , Unkacoon , why do wish to adulterate European Culture? Again why the GeNOcide?

These whiny "it's genocide when someone who doesn't look like my mommy lives within a mile of me! Waaa! Help!" little bitches are beyond pathetic.

Forum List

Back