Wake Up Call 2013- Obama's DHS Prepares For Civil War

23,600 men vs the full on might of the Persian Army, over 2,600,000 men strong.

Guess who won? Even so, do you think that our soldiers would blindly follow his orders? You must be joking, there is no way in hell you're serious. :cuckoo:

The problem with your analogy is you have to ask ....In todays situation

Who would be the Spartans and who would be the Persians?

Todays Spartans are our Rangers, SEALS and RECON units while the poorly led, poorly trained, poorly equipped Persians would be the Red Neck gun owners

the rangers, seals, etc would be on our side, they would not side with the tyranists.

Bull Shit

Our soldiers will go after those firing at them. Those firing at them would be the gun nuts

John Brown had moral right on his side. United States soldiers had no problem squashing his rebellion and hanging his ass

Let's look at this thread from a non partisan perspective.

1. Some Americans believe the POTUS seeks to establish a dictatorship and put law abiding gun owners and conservatives in prison camps;

2. They use as evidence that the POTUS is listening in to all of the billions of telephone calls, e-mails and INTERNET chat comments everyday;

3. They believe that the Second Amendment provides them security everyday and the ability to fight back when the men in black suits come for them (actually they will be in fatigues);

4. Being so concerned (paranoid?) they spend their time warning others and broadcasting to all (including the NSA, Obama's 'surrogates') of their hate of government, the weapons they own and their willingness to conspire to overthrow the government of the United States.

In the parlance of law enforcement this behavior is called "Felony Stupid". It is tantamount to committing a residential burglary and in the process leaving one's driver's license and cell phone on the victims kitchen counter.

23,600 men vs the full on might of the Persian Army, over 2,600,000 men strong.

Guess who won? Even so, do you think that our soldiers would blindly follow his orders? You must be joking, there is no way in hell you're serious. :cuckoo:

The problem with your analogy is you have to ask ....In today's situation

Todays Spartans are our Rangers, SEALS and RECON units while the poorly led, poorly trained, poorly equipped Persians would be the Red Neck gun owners

Alright, now I'm annoyed. This isn't funny anymore.

What you fail to understand, is the the Persians went on to win that battle before being defeated altogether in the Battle of Plataea. The battle of Thermopylae is perhaps the greatest of example of patriotism from an inferior defending force against a superior force. But oh hey, the Revolutionaries had no business defeating the British either, but they did. Indeed, you should study history my friend.

Once again, your analogy fails

The key to the battle was terrain, tactics, training and leadership
The Persians had to get through a narrow passage that was held by the Greeks. They were unable to get their full force into the fight because of the terrain

Attack Helicopters would have negated that advantage and in this case the good guys have air superiority over the traitorous gun owners

The American Revolution had the French come in on their side which secured the victory at the Battle of Yorktown. I don't think todays gun nuts can count on the French to bail them out.

Indeed, you should study history my friend

Last edited:

What you fail to understand, is the the Persians went on to win that battle before being defeated altogether in the Battle of Plataea. The battle of Thermopylae is perhaps the greatest of example of patriotism from an inferior defending force against a superior force. But oh hey, the Revolutionaries had no business defeating the British either, but they did. Indeed, you should study history my friend.

The Persians had to get through a narrow passage that was held by the Greeks. They were unable to get their full force into the fight because of the terrain

Attack Helicopters would have negated that advantage and in this case the good guys have air superiority over the traitorous gun owners

The American Revolution had the French come in on their side which secured the victory at the Battle of Yorktown. I don't think todays gun nuts can count on the French to bail them out.

You are such a fucking arrogant prick. If the government usurped its own Constitution and attacked and arrested citizens- YOU ought to want to stand against it...but I suspect you'd be one of those nasty little pricks snitching off anyone involved in the resistance. The kind of cowardly, nasty, little pricks that are seen in history, as worse than the armed tyrants.

You are such a fucking arrogant prick. If the government usurped its own Constitution and attacked and arrested citizens- YOU ought to want to stand against it...but I suspect you'd be one of those nasty little pricks snitching off anyone involved in the resistance. The kind of cowardly, nasty, little pricks that are seen in history, as worse than the armed tyrants.

I'm sorry but I will have to side with my country on this one against the traitorous gun nuts who would take up arms against this great country

statue_of_liberty_3.jpg

Last edited:

I'm sorry but I will have to side with my country on this one against the traitorous gun nuts who would take up arms against this great country

statue_of_liberty_3.jpg

clevergirl's post gets an A+ in profanity and emotional hysteria, but her straw man & ad hominem retort earns her a large RED F!

Last edited:

clevergirl, just STFU until you can talk intelligently. RW gave you a good answer with a couple of smart comments, and you call him "a fucking arrogant prick."

You are acting like a "cowardly nasty little prick" because you won't look and learn from history.

1.The key to the battle was terrain, tactics, training and leadership

2. Attack Helicopters would have negated that advantage and in this case the good guys have air superiority over the traitorous gun owners

3.The American Revolution had the French come in on their side which secured the victory at the Battle of Yorktown. I don't think today's gun nuts can count on the French to bail them out.

1. Yes, us rednecks know the terrain very well, tactics? Who needs tactics when you have them outnumbered 100 to 1? My analogy is spot on. You insist on a superior trained force (the Persians) defeating a ragtag group of poorly trained (what amounted to militiamen) force. As I explained before The Persians were defeated later on by the Greek Navy, by all rights the Persians should have conquered Greece.

2. Where do you get your maniacal notions from? Traitorous? Care to explain this position?

3. We don't need the French, the amount of "traitorous" gun nuts here in America outnumber their population by more than half.

statue_of_liberty_3.jpg

clevergirl's post gets an A+ in profanity and emotional hysteria, but her straw man & ad hominem retort earns her a large RED F!

You get an A+ for not arguing the point.

statue_of_liberty_3.jpg

Molon labe, you liberal fascist.

The Feds can't get ObamaCare exchanges ready to implement on time, despite 3.5 years to prepare...but they sure can arm up to intimidate anyone who complains about paying taxes for a promised service that doesn't exist.

1.The key to the battle was terrain, tactics, training and leadership

2. Attack Helicopters would have negated that advantage and in this case the good guys have air superiority over the traitorous gun owners

3.The American Revolution had the French come in on their side which secured the victory at the Battle of Yorktown. I don't think today's gun nuts can count on the French to bail them out.

1. Yes, us rednecks know the terrain very well, tactics? Who needs tactics when you have them outnumbered 100 to 1? My analogy is spot on. You insist on a superior trained force (the Persians) defeating a ragtag group of poorly trained (what amounted to militiamen) force. As I explained before The Persians were defeated later on by the Greek Navy, by all rights the Persians should have conquered Greece.

2. Where do you get your maniacal notions from? Traitorous? Care to explain this position?

3. We don't need the French, the amount of "traitorous" gun nuts here in America outnumber their population by more than half.

Your biggest problem is getting those 100-1 advantage together in one place with any viable leadership. You have no secure communication, no training, no effective tactics, no mobility,no night vision, no air cover

You are what is commonly called a target

Let's look at this thread from a non partisan perspective.

1. Some Americans believe the POTUS seeks to establish a dictatorship and put law abiding gun owners and conservatives in prison camps;

2. They use as evidence that the POTUS is listening in to all of the billions of telephone calls, e-mails and INTERNET chat comments everyday;

3. They believe that the Second Amendment provides them security everyday and the ability to fight back when the men in black suits come for them (actually they will be in fatigues);

4. Being so concerned (paranoid?) they spend their time warning others and broadcasting to all (including the NSA, Obama's 'surrogates') of their hate of government, the weapons they own and their willingness to conspire to overthrow the government of the United States.

In the parlance of law enforcement this behavior is called "Felony Stupid". It is tantamount to committing a residential burglary and in the process leaving one's driver's license and cell phone on the victims kitchen counter.

married, Red Staters :tinfoil: are worried their spouses will find out they were ogling :eusa_drool: Taylor Swift online :rolleyes:

clevergirl, just STFU until you can talk intelligently. RW gave you a good answer with a couple of smart comments, and you call him "a fucking arrogant prick."

You are acting like a "cowardly nasty little prick" because you won't look and learn from history.
I often contemplate why I don't have that tard on ignore everytime I see one of her reactionary posts. :eusa_eh:
The Feds can't get ObamaCare exchanges ready to implement on time, despite 3.5 years to prepare...but they sure can arm up to intimidate anyone who complains about paying taxes for a promised service that doesn't exist.

nice deflection :thup:

The problem with your analogy is you have to ask ....In todays situation

the rangers, seals, etc would be on our side, they would not side with the tyranists.

Bull Shit

Our soldiers will go after those firing at them. Those firing at them would be the gun nuts

John Brown had moral right on his side. United States soldiers had no problem squashing his rebellion and hanging his ass

The US military would support the United States, not a corrupt usurping government. There would be no need for any shots to be fired. Do you think the our soldiers are all libtardian marxists? NOPE

The 2nd amendment exists so that the people can protect themselves from the government.

To ignore that is to ignore history.

Those second amendment remedies would be useless against a modern military force

More NRA fantasies to pull money from redneck gun owners
We need YOU to fight off the Evil Gubmint

longbow-apache-attack-helicopters-gfas-ground-fire-acquisition-system-4.jpg

I think you seriously underestimate the power the people have.

The 2nd amendment exists so that the people can protect themselves from the government.

To ignore that is to ignore history.

Those second amendment remedies would be useless against a modern military force

More NRA fantasies to pull money from redneck gun owners
We need YOU to fight off the Evil Gubmint

longbow-apache-attack-helicopters-gfas-ground-fire-acquisition-system-4.jpg

I think you seriously underestimate the power the people have.

He is also seriously off base in thinking that the US military would support a corrupt dictator.

Bull Shit

The US military would support the United States, not a corrupt usurping government. There would be no need for any shots to be fired. Do you think the our soldiers are all libtardian marxists? NOPE

There is no guarenteeing that. I expect much of todays military would. But time and people change. I fear even the military has been corrupted to some degree.

Dark times for our nation. But there is a light shining.

Bull Shit

I'm a vet, are you?

I took an oath to defend the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic and you seem to qualify as a domestic enemy of the Constitution. You can spin bullshit all day, and you do, but the POTUS is the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and can be removed by impeachment, term limits or the vote of the people - ONLY.

Any other action to usurp the Presidency is criminal and potentially treasonous; you and the rest of the faux army of self appointed patriots seem to live in a world of fantasy, a world where allegations of wrongdoing in the future are reason enough to offer hate and fear of our democratically elected president. Of course in your fantasy millions of the dead vote for President Obama as well as every living black man and women, thrice.

Forum List

Back