Wait, what? A Democrat is going to rebutt Bidens state of the union?

Inexplicable.

The Democrats remain passionately committed to helping the other party.

How does this help the Republicans at all? If it was helping the Trumpster, do you really think that the media would do this?

Rashidaa Tlaib will advocate for a more radical agenda? Even Bill Maher is mocking that.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even the RINO Never Trumpers nevervsunk that low for five minutes of fame
Biden is a moderate don't ya know

What makes him a moderate you ask?

He has somehow avoided the straight jacket till now.

1646160668934.png

Rashida Tlaib is giving a response to Biden because progressives are waging a war within the Democratic party and when we get done cucking white moderates we'll turn around and finish off white supremacist culture.

Freedom of speech

Anyone can offer a rebuttal
Will the networks cover it?

Rashidaa Tlaib will advocate for a more radical agenda? Even Bill Maher is mocking that.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Even the RINO Never Trumpers nevervsunk that low for five minutes of fame

It's awesome. Tlaib is a scumbag Holocaust denier and a literal piece of human shit. I can't wait to see what she has to say about the old racist pervert she helped get elected.

Inexplicable.

The Democrats remain passionately committed to helping the other party.
That's because the old guard can't message worth a damn and I believe Talib will be offering a supplement to the SOTU, pointing out the things that Democrats accomplished. I haven't seen where the White House has explicitly frowned on Democrats doing this. I think it was their plan all along. It is alt-right media that is characterizing this as a "rebuttal". :)

Freedom of speech

Anyone can offer a rebuttal
Will the networks cover it?
She has no great ideas that will actually work to alleviate issues. She has theories fed to her by the elites. Who does not want to hear of free programs and money? Cities like Detroit where she is from were/are corrupted also. Not unlike the Federal Government. It comes to the point when you are panhandling for a half century that maybe the system is tapped out and truly new ideas or old one providing employment with tough love added is needed.

Maybe Rasheeeeeeda will help make them sink even further.

Analysis: A signal Democrats could be facing a massive wave

If the election were held today, Democrats would not only lose control of the House, but suffer massive losses in their ranks.

That's the conclusion that should be drawn from new ABC News/Washington Post polling that shows a generic Republican candidate leading a generic Democratic one by a 49% to 42% margin among registered voters nationally. (That gap expands to 13 points when you limit the sample to registered voters who say they are "certain" to vote.)

That's known as the generic ballot test. For decades, it's been a reliable weathervane as to which way -- and how hard -- the partisan winds are blowing.

And what the ABC/Post poll makes clear is that the wind is blowing against the Democrats -- and hard.

She has no great ideas that will actually work to alleviate issues. She has theories fed to her by the elites. Who does not want to hear of free programs and money? Cities like Detroit where she is from were/are corrupted also. Not unlike the Federal Government. It comes to the point when you are panhandling for a half century that maybe the system is tapped out and truly new ideas or old one providing employment with tough love added is needed.
She has a right to her opinion

Just like Republicans do

Mitch was asked what the GOP legislative agenda was for the mid terms and he had no answer, but she has no great ideas?
The GOP is running on," "Biden is doing bad" and screeching Brandon! Do they have anything else?

That's because the old guard can't message worth a damn and I believe Talib will be offering a supplement to the SOTU, pointing out the things that Democrats accomplished. I haven't seen where the White House has explicitly frowned on Democrats doing this. I think it was their plan all along. It is alt-right media that is characterizing this as a "rebuttal". :)
So, you claim it's just an excuse by the lamestream media to give Democrats more air time?

When did Bill Maher join the alt-right?

Forum List

Back