Wait...this guy was shouting "LOCK HER UP" while secretly working for a foreign government?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So, basically unless YOU, MIke Flynn, don't want to be locked up, you better give up the Orange Clown. That is the only way you DO NOT go to jail. Personally, I will let you go if you give up the goods on Comrade Trump. I think Mueller will agree.

And you RW Lunatics just lap up lie after lie as you support the ORANGE CLOWN!

No offense JimH52, but you are retarded and probably mentally ill. Prove me wrong. Where did you graduate college?

No offense JimH52, but you are retarded and probably mentally ill. Prove me wrong. Where did you graduate college?

I asked a question, Trumpette. Is this the guy who played Trump's hypocrite shouting LOCK HER UP, while taking money from Turkey, and possibly Russia? Answer it or SHUT UP!

He will either give up information on the orange clown, or he will go to jail for a looooong tiiiiimmmmeeee. It will be his choice.

I asked a question, Trumpette. Is this the guy who played Trump's hypocrite shouting LOCK HER UP, while taking money from Turkey, and possibly Russia? Answer it or SHUT UP!

He will either give up information on the orange clown, or he will go to jail for a looooong tiiiiimmmmeeee. It will be his choice.

This is the way the FBI works. Stay tuned Trumpette....:thewave:

So, basically unless YOU, MIke Flynn, don't want to be locked up, you better give up the Orange Clown. That is the only way you DO NOT go to jail. Personally, I will let you go if you give up the goods on Comrade Trump. I think Mueller will agree.

Uh.....sight the US code that makes doing business wirh a Russian company a crime.

Shouldn't this be merged with the thread about crazies?

Yeah but we know that Hillary acted as an agent for Russia when she arranged for Russia to purchase lucrative uranium sites while she was Obama's Secy/State. The alleged intent was to fund her husband's criminal enterprise. Since Hillary left employment with the U.S. government and was no longer able to sell influence, her husband's foreign outreach funding has dried up. Maybe we should lock her up.

I once worked for and took money from Canadians.

Was that illegal?

moonbat.jpg

Was that illegal?
/---- I hope not. I worked for a Canadian Publishing company and I took a ton of cash in the form of sales commissions.

Was that illegal?

If you worked for the Canadian government you were supposed to register with the State Department as an agent of the Canadian government.

Uh.....sight the US code that makes doing business wirh a Russian company a crime.

"sight" :laugh:

Was that illegal?

If you worked for the Canadian government you were supposed to register with the State Department as an agent of the Canadian government.

What if they didn't say?

And how bad is it if after the job we got together and sang the Canadian anthem after too many LaBatts?

Was that illegal?

What if they didn't say?

And how bad is it if after the job we got together and sang the Canadian anthem after too many LaBatts?

Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

If you sang the Canadian national anthem you should be drawn and quartered (after being tarred and feathered)...obviously.....

The one that says is you have to notify the government of the money you made from that government in your capacity as a retired officer working for a foreign government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back