A Snake That Jumps From Tree To Tree Does Not Mean It's A Monkey(?)! That Aside. . .

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Loose Beaks Are Just Like Leaks(?). The White House was famously not going to comment on the creation of a Special Prosecutor. The Administration is not even four months into office. Anyone might guess that they could think of something else to do.

So overnight. . . .no, they couldn't(?)!

Trump tweets 'witch hunt' after naming of special counsel.

And so there is a nowhere famous Old Nigerian Proverb, to comfort the World: As President Trump commences a trip overseas(?)!

The only hint we really have of whether or not the White House understands about mixing cannabis and alcohol is that Former Director Comey, somehow was able to experience. . . .at least some nausea. . .maybe at a famous dinner.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White House does damage control, this coming weekend, apparently worldwide(?)!)+

I thought from the title this was gonna be about Obama

In the context. . .(The Party of Lincoln, Ascending As Is Usual(?)). . .The Daily Canary Act could be thought of as a kind of. . . .primitive. . ."Cloaking Device?"

(Some fat kid seems to have a new toy(?)!)

Anyone notices a clever staged announcement: "They're Back!"

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred"
(Soaring with Eagles, in realm of Great Spirit, "Seven Come Eleven:" Not best medicine for Young Sparrow, Even(?)! Dinner with Comey, maybe(?)!)

its about a trump-tweet

whining the world is out to get him.

dumb son of a bitch thought firing Comey would put Russia behind him.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

And so before the fourth month is over, the cloaking-device masking can be said to not have worked. The Republicans are still the Party of Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon. One major difference, admittedly, is the emoluments problem, all over!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Millions worldwide could also include the Party of George W. Bush, (if only he knew(?)!), and the Party of George H. W. Bush, (except for the "Loop" thing(?)! And then there could have been Jeb, as part of the brand(?)!)

I thought from the title this was gonna be about Obama

Naw ...

If it's about President Obama, it always includes facts about his record breaking job creation, helping the working class, elderly, vets and others keep their homes, saving the world from total financial collapse - you know, stuff like that.

[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

HAHAHA!
So funny!
You should take comedy gold like that out on the road.
I have just the road in mind...
Ever heard of a lil band called ac/dc?
They have this song called highway to hell and...

Someone will soon enough notice that even the Canary, belongs behind bars--even yellow in the head--or however people characterize. . . .how the President sits on a chair(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Odd that people of Southern Patrician Heritage would know something about Nigerian customs and proverbs(?)! Anyone can guess what New York City knows about them. . .or even upstate New York(?)!)

Forum List

Back