Wait -- Obamacare isn't an issue anymore?

Go ahead Republicans.....run on taking away people's insurance. No, you can't do that
Run on how bad the unemployment rate is. No, you can't do that

I know! Benghazi

What would that be? Higher premiums? Higher deductibles? Less doctors? Less hospitals?
Longer travel time?
Oh, your talking about what the subsidized are saying, huh? Well, YEAH!!!!!!
Now get your feet back on the ground because if you are looking at the polls on the subject, you know your looking pretty foolish.

Yeah like our private sector health care system doesn't suck itself.

Obama care uses the private sector system.

WTF are you talking about?

The only government run health care system is the VA. We can't use that.

Yes and the private sector hates Obamacare for being exposed as the greedy, exorbitant, over expensive system that they are.

Hack article by CNN. 39% of Americans approve of Obamacare. Of course this issue is a winner for the GOP. I haven't seen one candidate run on the merits of obamacare.

Not anymore. Polls are showing that Obamacare is working quite nicely and just in time for the elections. Roger that.

Wait till the employer mandates kick in just before the election, or will your mulatto messiah push them back another year?

[MENTION][/MENTION]
Not anymore. Polls are showing that Obamacare is working quite nicely and just in time for the elections. Roger that.

39% is the recent average of all of the known polling companies, and that number is trending downwards.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Public Approval of Health Care Law

Nope, polls are indicating Obamacare favorable ratings are up and rising as we speak. Try as you might.

Yet you didn't link to one, go figure.

Might not be an issue for Republicans in 2014 but it will be for Democrats as they will no doubt point to Obamacare as a winner for them. My, how the pendulum swings. Good work Mr. President! :lol:

Wait -- Obamacare isn't an issue? - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- The Affordable Care Act, aka Obamacare, might not be the Republican Party's key to electoral victory as once thought.

Patterns are emerging that Republicans and like-minded groups are broadening their scope and not homing in on a singular anti-Obamacare message.
So, CNN is actively covering for this administration and trying to marginalize the damage being done by Obamacare and you bought it; hook-line-sinker.

Of course its an issue. We've just decided to stop beating your heads against the floor and have moved on to the real power. The people who will be casting the votes.

Make no mistake, Obamacare will be front and center for this election and the Democrats are going to pay dearly for it.

Hack article by CNN. 39% of Americans approve of Obamacare. Of course this issue is a winner for the GOP. I haven't seen one candidate run on the merits of obamacare.

Government run health care is working so well every one is fixated on the VA system.

:lmao:

Look honey, look how well its running!

Actually, if you gave it any thought......when the next presidential election rolls around so are the next health insurance cancellations. So I have no idea what the hell your talking about......sonny.

Obamacare will fix that too by then, you'll see.

Yeah, like everything else Obama has done hasn't turned to shit....

I guess that's why they pushed full implementation back till after he leaves office. That means the thing was signed into law almost 8 years before it finally takes effect and the damage it will cause becomes known to everyone.
And sensible people knew what was going to happen...but the Democrats voted for it before they knew what was in it...they knew damned well what was in it. Democrats are going to hang this year in the midterms because of it...they can't escape it.

Yeah it is. Just wait until single payer kicks in and everyone starts dying. Then we can revisit the discussion.

Yeah it is. Just wait until single payer kicks in and everyone starts dying. Then we can revisit the discussion.

When is that going to happen? Got a timeline?

Is it a disease? Do all politically motivated, yet intellectually limited people have a compulsion to issue predictions that have absolutely no basis in reality?

Do you even understand that Medicare is single payer health care? How many people are dying as a result of having Medicare?

Is it a disease? Do all politically motivated, yet intellectually limited people have a compulsion to issue predictions that have absolutely no basis in reality?
Yeah, I especially like the predictions of the wonders of Obamacare and hope & change. Some people really believed Obama was going to do "tons of neat stuff"!:badgrin:

What predictions? Got a link to any posts with Saudi predictions?

Government run health care is working so well every one is fixated on the VA system.

The Government doesnt run Obamacare, private insurers do using private doctors

How is that the same as the VA?

Isn't that something!?

The ones who know that are deliberately misleading the idiots who don't know that. It is like a Petri dish for examining how nutters interact. Low info losers taking in in the ass from completely dishonest cons.

Ironically the Republican proposals for reforming the VA system will be to make it look more LIKE Obamacare.

So many issues the Republicans can use against Democrats in November.
7 trillion in new debt
Lack of accountable for.
I.R.S.
Benghazi
DOJ targeting reporters.
N.S.A overreach
Syria debacle
Ukraine debacle
Obamacare
And of course now the VA.

You left out the birthers.

Forum List