VP Joe Biden gets Medal of Freedom

Crazy Joe, our president in 2020, more than deserves it!

classy move by President Obama...actually the only good thing he's done in his entire presidency!

C2AKjXNXEAA7wZi.jpg

Crazy Joe served the US for 47 years, working through deaths of his first wife, an infant daughter and son, & served us well. Thank you Crazy Joe!

Obama gave himself a medal? Link?

He got the medal of honor from the Dept of Defense...hard to say who ordered it awarded but knowing the narcissist he had a hand in it
According to the rules of Obama's Distinguished Service Medal, he arranged for it himself. During times of war, The Dept. of War gives them out. During the times of peace, the president gives them out.
BHO pulled us out of Iraq (mostly) and out of Afghanistan (mostly) but not completely.

Then BHO meddled in Syria (poorly).

Why should he get a medal ?!

Wonderful. Makes my day. Congratulations Vice President Joe Biden! Thank you, President Obama!
I'll cut Uncle Joe some slack. He did have a dintinguished career in government. Wish he had been president than his boss.
If Joe Biden had been the POTUS then Osama Bin Laden would still be living today.

Biden and Gates voted AGAINST the Abbottabad raid.

"The man is a fucking moron, dude"

that's why i like him! he's entertaining and not politically correct!

even Sexy Paul Ryan is entertained by Crazy Joe Biden's antics!
C2APsjVWgAIGfj1.jpg

Someone please enlighten me as to any achievement that VP Biden accomplished for our country during the last 8 years??? .... :cool:

Biden created the crack/powder disparity, made asset forfeiture mainstream

a true American hero!

sir, you have been enlightened!

I'm a free market, limited government conservative. There is little that he and I agree with other than gay marriage but dang, I do like Crazy Joe Biden! Good for him!

Outstanding moment in our country's history. And it was so cool to watch. Well played, President Obama. Well played.

Crazy Joe Biden is an amazing dude.. one of the few REAL politicians left.. we all owe him a huge debt of gratitude

He got the medal of honor from the Dept of Defense...hard to say who ordered it awarded but knowing the narcissist he had a hand in it
Does anybody, including the Generals in the DOD, believe Obama distinguished himself as Commander in Chief other than Obama himself?

Wait till you see Trumpette in action, and then you will know how good Obama was.

We just thought Carter sucked as President. At least Carter got to see a worse piece of shit before he got too old.

Forum List

Back