VP Joe Biden gets Medal of Freedom

He got the medal of honor from the Dept of Defense...hard to say who ordered it awarded but knowing the narcissist he had a hand in it
Does anybody, including the Generals in the DOD, believe Obama distinguished himself as Commander in Chief other than Obama himself?

Awwww now they each have one. That is so cute.

Has any other administration disgraced the country like this? When will big moo get her medal? You know she's jealous.

:lmao:

unnamed-2-1.jpg

He got the medal of honor from the Dept of Defense...hard to say who ordered it awarded but knowing the narcissist he had a hand in it
Does anybody, including the Generals in the DOD, believe Obama distinguished himself as Commander in Chief other than Obama himself?

Wait till you see Trumpette in action, and then you will know how good Obama was.

I recall the assassination of JFK and the days of mourning. It did not compare to babka's leaving. There was ONE funeral. Not one a day.

Wonderful. Makes my day. Congratulations Vice President Joe Biden! Thank you, President Obama!
I'll cut Uncle Joe some slack. He did have a dintinguished career in government. Wish he had been president than his boss.

He is a plagiarist, and he keeps blaming an innocent truck driver for his wife's death....he is an asshole...

Obama gave himself a medal? Link?

According to the rules of Obama's Distinguished Service Medal, he arranged for it himself. During times of war, The Dept. of War gives them out. During the times of peace, the president gives them out.

Obama gave himself a medal? Link?

According to the rules of Obama's Distinguished Service Medal, he arranged for it himself. During times of war, The Dept. of War gives them out. During the times of peace, the president gives them out.

Figures...narcissistic asshole

Forum List

Back