Vox Co-founder has been Canceled

• Banned
I just finished watching that.

You have to kinda feel bad for the guy. He was trying to do the right thing.

Sure, it was too little too late, but at least he stood up against it. That is commendable.
That's just it... He took the smack down.

Sad state of affairs when standing up for free speech gets a progressive cancelled by other progressives.

These people must be denied political power at all costs.

It's beyond political parties. Everyone seems to feel entitled enough to ruin lives if they throw a big enough temper tantrum.

Sad state of affairs when standing up for free speech gets a progressive cancelled by other progressives.

These people must be denied political power at all costs.
I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters to walk.

Once the Taliban gets back the White House, well, we'll HAVE to fight our way out.

• Banned
It's beyond political parties. Everyone seems to feel entitled enough to ruin lives if they throw a big enough temper tantrum.
Yeah... Notice it comes from Twitter a lot.

That's why I don't use Twatter. Idiots use Twatter.
Well... I think most of the people who are part of the cancel culture whip themselves up into a frenzy there. I don't like twitter either. I think the world would be a better place without it.

Yeah... Notice it comes from Twitter a lot.

That's why I don't use Twatter. Idiots use Twatter.
Well... I think most of the people who are part of the cancel culture whip themselves up into a frenzy there. I don't like twitter either. I think the world would be a better place without it.

We need to rip the social media band-aid off. Completely. We are the product, and the adult children in this country need their toys taken away. Not a popular idea these days, yet I have zero fucks to give.

I blame Trump for allowing the Coup plotters to walk.

Once the Taliban gets back the White House, well, we'll HAVE to fight our way out.
I have no idea what you just said. Try it again in English maybe?

Bad ass quote from Malcolm though.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

Sorry but I can’t rally behind some shitbag liberal. He helped create this culture. Fuck him, he can sleep in the bed he made.

Forum List

Back