Vox Co-founder has been Canceled

It's like... Progressive cannibalism

All progressive left-wingers, are cannibals. It's part of their ideology. Stalin's show trials, Castor slaughtering the militias that put him power, Hugo Chavez changing the laws to allowed armed "Chavista" militias patrol streets.

This is what the left-wing does. It's part of their ideological heritage.

It's beyond political parties. Everyone seems to feel entitled enough to ruin lives if they throw a big enough temper tantrum.
Yeah... Notice it comes from Twitter a lot.

That's why I don't use Twatter. Idiots use Twatter.

So true. It is just impossible to have a real conversation about anything on Twitter. Instead it's just people typing "you suck" to each other.

I wouldn't know. :dunno: I'll take your word for it.

It's beyond political parties. Everyone seems to feel entitled enough to ruin lives if they throw a big enough temper tantrum.

So true. It is just impossible to have a real conversation about anything on Twitter. Instead it's just people typing "you suck" to each other.
I tried parler but it's just right politics and how, the left sucks. At least of FB I can minimize the political aspect of it. With parler that's all it is.

It's like... Progressive cannibalism

All progressive left-wingers, are cannibals. It's part of their ideology. Stalin's show trials, Castor slaughtering the militias that put him power, Hugo Chavez changing the laws to allowed armed "Chavista" militias patrol streets.

This is what the left-wing does. It's part of their ideological heritage.
well it can't be part of ALL of the left or it's all they ever would have done. while i do believe there has always been traces of that behavior, it was never normalized. never to this degree. but given the literal torched earth the left is doing you can tell this is their battle now. they are all in to do whatever the extreme left feels they must to get their way and control us all.

the fact they've got the NFL, NBA and professional sports is pretty amazing. speak out in support of police and you are hammered. the "logic" behind that philosophy is stunningly stupid.

but this is the left *today* and they need to find the lost voices and hook back up with the ones who have left the left and figure out how to get their party back. at current, they are the ones punishing free speech and claiming it's hate speech. hell an asian in seattle got called a name at home depot and the asian called the police, demanded the guy got arrested and a very patient police officer explained as best he could why he can't arrest someone for calling you a name.

no it's not a hate crime. it's free speech. it's friggin seattle stand in the rain and grow some thicker skin.

when the officer didn't go nuts with the asian dude, the asian dude ripped into the officer on social media and demanded the video get released. it was. he was shown to be a pussified fool. yet we have people that cater to that mindset. there's some tough love coming because that mindset is no mindset that could ever control power. just whine it exists.

LOL..truer words never spoken!

1594295837327.png

View attachment 361302
so if only idiots use twitter - and twitter is a leftist platform...

I tried parler but it's just right politics and how, the left sucks. At least of FB I can minimize the political aspect of it. With parler that's all it is.

There's no pleasing you people.

View attachment 361302
Is Twitter a leftist platform> If so..and if Trump uses it....??

Dissension at Far-left Vox over Co-founder Matt Yglesias Signing Open Letter Against Cancel Culture

After other Twitter users drew attention to the apparent silencing of Yglesias by his colleagues at Vox, both he and Klein issued statements saying the rumors are overblown.

“The idea that I would try to get Matt, literally my co-founder and oldest friend in journalism, fired over this letter is risible,” said Klein.

“I’ve asked Matt, and others at Vox, to not subtweet colleagues. My mistake here is this read like a subtweet of him, when it honestly wasn’t.”

“Nobody is losing their job and I think I’ve spoken my mind very clearly on the subject,” said Yglesias, who just a day earlier had admitted to making a commitment to “not doing contentious stuff on Twitter.”​

View attachment 361302
and does he not catch constant shit from the left? does twitter not mark his posts?

stop being intentionally a fucklick for a change.

speaking of useless fucklicks.

speaking of useless fucklicks.

I love it when they jump up and self identify. :04:

View attachment 361302
and does he not catch constant shit from the left? does twitter not mark his posts?

stop being intentionally a fucklick for a change.
They only mark the ones where he lies...If he were judged the same as all other users..he;d have been banned years ago.

Maybe you could stop being a witless fanboy for a change?

After other Twitter users drew attention to the apparent silencing of Yglesias by his colleagues at Vox, both he and Klein issued statements saying the rumors are overblown.​
“The idea that I would try to get Matt, literally my co-founder and oldest friend in journalism, fired over this letter is risible,” said Klein.
“I’ve asked Matt, and others at Vox, to not subtweet colleagues. My mistake here is this read like a subtweet of him, when it honestly wasn’t.”​
“Nobody is losing their job and I think I’ve spoken my mind very clearly on the subject,” said Yglesias, who just a day earlier had admitted to making a commitment to “not doing contentious stuff on Twitter.”​
I'm confused... Why didn't you get that article from VOX itself?

I'm confused... Why didn't you get that article from VOX itself?

So I gathered.

May it's because the good folks at Vox didn't find it necessary to pen an article over some lies about a non-issue the handlers of Rightardia tell their benighted marks.

Forum List

Back