Former Fox News Host Shep Smith Joining CNBC Lineup

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1594241894990.png

“I know I found a great home for my newscast,” said Smith, who left Fox News after sparring with the network over Trump.

Former Fox News host Shep Smith will host a new show on CNBC, the network announced Wednesday.

“We’re thrilled that Shep, who’s built a career on an honest fight to find and report the facts, will continue his pursuit of the truth at CNBC,” the network’s chairman, Mark Hoffman, said in a statement.

Smith’s one-hour evening news program titled “The News With Shepard Smith” will begin airing in the fall and feature a mix of daily news and storytelling, the network said.

“Gathering and reporting the news has been my life’s work. I am honored to continue to pursue the truth, both for CNBC’s loyal viewers and for those who have been following my reporting for decades in good times and in bad,” Smith said, adding, “I know I found a great home for my newscast.”

Smith’s new show at CNBC is scheduled to air Monday through Friday at 7 p.m. ET.

Shep is the only good thing to ever come from Fox News! Go Shep!

Last edited:
Another fucking stupid Lakhota thread.

There have been plenty of good things to come out of Fox and Fox continues to provide good quality programming with several of it's staff.

Many live and die by what Fox says and many live (if you can call it that) and die by what Racheal Madcow says.

Smith was always good and I can recall when he was fairly new and left blindly pilloried him calling him all kinds of names.

If Madcow quit PMSNBC and joined Fox, I'd have to wonder if the atomic table was still valid. But I would still thinks she's a piece of shit until she proved otherwise.

View attachment 361049

“I know I found a great home for my newscast,” said Smith, who left Fox News after sparring with the network over Trump.

Former Fox News host Shep Smith will host a new show on CNBC, the network announced Wednesday.

“We’re thrilled that Shep, who’s built a career on an honest fight to find and report the facts, will continue his pursuit of the truth at CNBC,” the network’s chairman, Mark Hoffman, said in a statement.

Smith’s one-hour evening news program titled “The News With Shepard Smith” will begin airing in the fall and feature a mix of daily news and storytelling, the network said.

“Gathering and reporting the news has been my life’s work. I am honored to continue to pursue the truth, both for CNBC’s loyal viewers and for those who have been following my reporting for decades in good times and in bad,” Smith said, adding, “I know I found a great home for my newscast.”

Smith’s new show at CNBC is scheduled to air Monday through Friday at 7 p.m. ET.

Just what nbc needs - another homosexual in the lineup

View attachment 361049

Shep is Ok I guess. MSNBC has open slots too. I rarely watch CNBC. It's nothing but shill city.

View attachment 361049

Shep is Ok I guess. MSNBC has open slots too. I rarely watch CNBC. It's nothing but shill city.

Shep is better than just "OK". He's an honorable journalist. He calls it like he sees it.

View attachment 361049

Shep is better than just "OK". He's an honorable journalist. He calls it like he sees it.
now he is.....when he was with fox you had a different opinion of the guy....you go with the wind lakota....

View attachment 361049

now he is.....when he was with fox you had a different opinion of the guy....you go with the wind lakota....

More NaziCon lies. I have ALWAYS spoken highly of Shep Smith. I challenge you to find even ONE quote where I wasn't praising Shep. Just ONE.

View attachment 361049

More NaziCon lies. I have ALWAYS spoken highly of Shep Smith. I challenge you to find even ONE quote where I wasn't praising Shep. Just ONE.
ill find that when you back up some of the shit you have said about me that you failed to back up....

View attachment 361049

ill find that when you back up some of the shit you have said about me that you failed to back up....

In other words - you got nothing. Thanks for playing...

View attachment 361049

like i said asswipe prove the shit you have called me.....like right here in your post....you called me a nazicon....prove it ....and yea thanks for playing jerk.....

View attachment 361049

like i said asswipe prove the shit you have called me.....like right here in your post....you called me a nazicon....prove it ....and yea thanks for playing jerk.....

Funny. Your posts clearly say who and what you are! Go Shep!

View attachment 361049

.yet you have never been able to produce one of those telling posts......you are a phony lakota....

View attachment 361049

.yet you have never been able to produce one of those telling posts......you are a phony lakota....

Just stop lying about my comments on Shep.

Forum List

Back