voting

this election is a joke. all state's should vote the same way. each and every voter must have a state issued photo id no reports of vote's till 9am next day.
What about mail in voting? I think it’s the wave of the future. More people voted this election than ever before. That’s a good thing. The person most Americans wanted to win won.

Get rid of electoral college. Biden got 5 million more votes than trump
get rid of the electoral college and weaken non liberal flyover states ....... a communist dream ! maybe the senate should go too commie .
No other government or contest of any kind uses an electoral college system. It’s simply a way the rich can keep control.

No reason why they shouldn’t just count up all the votes and the person who gets the most votes wins.

If more Americans are voting democratic no reason why a republican should win. Why give red states more power than they deserve?
the EC is the only thing we have to keep the rich and powerful in check,,,
Not if it benefits republicans. For example the big corporations who pollute the most give heavily to republicans so they will deny global warming is real.

Only big corporate polluters deny global warming.

If you’re a republican you’ll argue any position the party takes. Even when scientists say you are wrong.

You’re the one who needs to leave the republican plantation.
I'm not a republican and its an absolute fact the EC is what keeps the rich and powerful in check,,,
You think that after citizens united?

Since bush’s appointKent’s the SC has sided with corporations 100% of the time.

For example they lowered the Exxon Valdez payment awarded down to basically nothing for the people impacted.
none of that has anything to do with the EC,,,
Oops. I was thinking sc.

Well, the ec helped bush which helped the rich and powerful send jobs overseas, stop going after illegal employers, make a fortune in Iraq. Clearly bush was a president who benefitted the rich more than the common man. It’s why trump win.

The Democratic Party is still the labor party. It’s why unions support democrats. You guys hated those American workers during bush era. You sent all their jobs to mexico and China.
thats strawman argument used by those losing a debate,,

the EC does exactly what it was meant to do,,,
Why bother voting? It clearly means nothing. Both criminal gangs are all about enriching and protecting their wealthy donors. Plus by voting, you’re supporting a failed government and state. Don’t encourage them.
So you admit the Republican Party is a criminal organization all about enriching the rich. Thank you for admitting that.
funny that its mostly the democrats that go into office poor and come out rich,,,

this election is a joke. all state's should vote the same way. each and every voter must have a state issued photo id no reports of vote's till 9am next day.
What about mail in voting? I think it’s the wave of the future. More people voted this election than ever before. That’s a good thing. The person most Americans wanted to win won.

get rid of the electoral college and weaken non liberal flyover states ....... a communist dream ! maybe the senate should go too commie .
No other government or contest of any kind uses an electoral college system. It’s simply a way the rich can keep control.

No reason why they shouldn’t just count up all the votes and the person who gets the most votes wins.

If more Americans are voting democratic no reason why a republican should win. Why give red states more power than they deserve?
Not if it benefits republicans. For example the big corporations who pollute the most give heavily to republicans so they will deny global warming is real.

If you’re a republican you’ll argue any position the party takes. Even when scientists say you are wrong.

I'm not a republican and its an absolute fact the EC is what keeps the rich and powerful in check,,,

For example they lowered the Exxon Valdez payment awarded down to basically nothing for the people impacted.
Oops. I was thinking sc.

Well, the ec helped bush which helped the rich and powerful send jobs overseas, stop going after illegal employers, make a fortune in Iraq. Clearly bush was a president who benefitted the rich more than the common man. It’s why trump win.

The Democratic Party is still the labor party. It’s why unions support democrats. You guys hated those American workers during bush era. You sent all their jobs to mexico and China.

Why bother voting? It clearly means nothing. Both criminal gangs are all about enriching and protecting their wealthy donors. Plus by voting, you’re supporting a failed government and state. Don’t encourage them.
So you admit the Republican Party is a criminal organization all about enriching the rich. Thank you for admitting that.
Oh brother. Of course the R party is a criminal organization, exactly like the D party. You don’t agree though, because you are a foolish D partisan.

Oops. I was thinking sc.

sooooo you think biden should insist on being tough on china when it comes to fair trading practices commie ?
Yes. I hope democrats work with republicans to make trade more fair for america
their record of doing that doesnt exist,,,
Not true. HW Bush invented NAFTA. Before Clinton signed it, he put environmental and worker protections in. GW Bush removed those protections.

Oops. I was thinking sc.

Oh brother. Of course the R party is a criminal organization, exactly like the D party. You don’t agree though, because you are a foolish D partisan.
All I know is you admitted the GOP is a criminal organization. Let's focus on that.

Oops. I was thinking sc.

funny that its mostly the democrats that go into office poor and come out rich,,,
At least they went in poor. They understand the common man. Trump does not.

Makes to much sense--so it will never happen.

Think they should add that you vote where you pay your federal taxes of that year only as well as per what your federal tax return states is your address---------------

Oops. I was thinking sc.

sooooo you think biden should insist on being tough on china when it comes to fair trading practices commie ?
Yes. I hope democrats work with republicans to make trade more fair for america
baaaaa haaaaa haaaaa haaaaa ! china joe aint going to be tough on china !
Trumps war with China did very little. Yet he claimed victory. Another example of how you got conned. The wall is not her.

If republicans won’t even say the words illegal employers don’t expect much to change for blue collar.

Hiring illegals is one way the rich waged class warfare on the middle class. They don’t hire American landscapers like they used to.

Tax breaks that overwhelmingly benefitted the rich Is another way.

Sending jobs to Mexico was another way. Those were our highest paid blue collar jobs. You republicans waged war on them in the 2000s as bush shipped their jobs overseas. You guys said corporations could afford to pay such high wages, which was a lie. They just wanted to increase profits more which any company would do if the country they do business in let’s them.

Makes to much sense--so it will never happen.

Think they should add that you vote where you pay your federal taxes of that year only as well as per what your federal tax return states is your address---------------
As long as you provide every American who wants one a free Id I’m down with that.

Also, would trump not be allowed to vote because he won’t show his taxes?

It’s free to register to vote correct? So if republicans want voter Id then that I’d should be free too

Forum List

Back