Voters turning away from Biden and Democrats as inflation, pandemic persist, polls show

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The virus, the border, calling everyone 'white supremacists' if they disagree with your politics, gas prices, inflation, woke politics, etc.
He's simply a huge failure.

President Joe Biden and the Democrats in Congress are in political free fall as key voting blocs conclude that the majority party in Washington is ignoring their most pressing problems.

Biden’s job approval rating had nosedived to near 40% as the annual holiday season commenced, with Republicans taking the lead in generic-ballot polling gauging which party voters would prefer be in charge on Capitol Hill. The corresponding changes in Democratic and GOP fortunes have coincided with skyrocketing inflation and lingering pandemic conditions that are causing anxiety and frustration among the independents and suburban Republicans whose critical votes put Biden and the Democrats in power.

The virus, the border, calling everyone 'white supremacists' if they disagree with your politics, gas prices, inflation, woke politics, etc.
He's simply a huge failure.

Just think 80 million people voted for Joe, of course many of those votes came after the polling stations were closed up and everyone went home, if you know what i mean..

Why would he be upset over Biden's awful reputation?

1638136471033.png

Since Biden got into office, his administration has added over a million potential voters from south of the border.

I agree, and if this Fake Administration last the full term, it will add millions more.

What will be done about this? Curious minds want to know.

Left one out:

Gave as a gift billions of dollars worth of military hardware to Islamic terrorists for free.

Wrong. He wasn't the one who spent 20 years putting it in there.

Bushs war is over. And we won't be revisiting it.

Wrong. He wasn't the one who spent 20 years putting it in there.

Bushs war is over. And we won't be revisiting it.
i’m he voted for the war, was the chair of the senate foreign afffairs committee when he voted for it.
Campaigned as VP saying it was the war of necessity, sent more troops in…

yeah he very much put us in there

i’m he voted for the war, was the chair of the senate foreign afffairs committee when he voted for it.
Campaigned as VP saying it was the war of necessity, sent more troops in…

yeah he very much put us in there

Sippy Cup supporters hate real history.

Forum List

Back