Voters are tired of hearing about Hillary's emails

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Clinton Emails Backfire On GOP As Vast Majority Say They Are Sick Of Hearing About Them

Republicans seem unable to go a day without mentioning Hillary Clinton’s emails. Donald Trump’s main line of attack against Clinton features the emails. Republican crowds chant “lock her up” over the emails, but the rest of the voters in the country are sick of the whole story.

Gee, you mean the Republican Party is overreaching AGAIN? Well, with Comrade Trump as their standard bearer, what can you expect?

Clinton Emails Backfire On GOP As Vast Majority Say They Are Sick Of Hearing About Them

Republicans seem unable to go a day without mentioning Hillary Clinton’s emails. Donald Trump’s main line of attack against Clinton features the emails. Republican crowds chant “lock her up” over the emails, but the rest of the voters in the country are sick of the whole story.

Gee, you mean the Republican Party is overreaching AGAIN? Well, with Comrade Trump as their standard bearer, what can you expect?
Well the last Wiki dump took down four DNC members so somebody is interested. And Assage says the next dump ties the Clinton Foundation to election fraud in other countries. That could prove real interesting to a lot of people.

How is it Trump's fault Assage has the emails? Care to connect that for the reader?

That and Benghazi. Gets old. This whole election is getting old. Time for some debates.

This is becoming a trend, nearly every poll has the same demographics...

DEMOGRAPHICS (weighted)

26% Republican

39% Independent

35% Democrat

Something stinks

I'm sure the vast majority of Democrats are tired of hearing about them, since they would vote for Hillary under any circumstances.

In doing so, they make themselves as crooked as she is.

Voters are tired of hearing about Hillary's emails

Exactly!
Hearing about Hillary's crimes, over and over and over, is exhausting.

:cuckoo:

It's true. Everyone NOT in the rigthwing Republican bubble is absolutely tired of this story.

DEMOGRAPHICS (weighted)

26% Republican

39% Independent

35% Democrat

Something stinks
Where are you getting that information?

Poll demographics, every poll has them somewhere in the PDF, and nearly everyone of them are polling democrats at about a 8-9% higher rate.

Nice try....not

LOL I just got done posting "I'm so sick of Clinton e-mails I could puke." Maybe 30 seconds ago.
Agree. How about a juicy photo or a taped phone call or SOMETHING. Anything but another goddamned e-mail.

Last edited:

LOL I just got done posting "I'm so sick of Clinton e-mails I could puke. Maybe 30 seconds ago.
Agree. How about a juicy photo or a taped phone call or SOMETHING. Anything but another goddamned e-mail.
I doubt most people know the ramifications of what has been uncovered so far. The msm focuses on 'no conviction'. We still don't know everything, may never know everything but more and more info comes out, like the influence peddling the Clintons had going with their Foundation.

If you are a democrat or Hillary supporter of course you're sick of it. But that won't make it go away, Trump hasn't even STARTED the ad campaigns yet! Literally.

It's true. Everyone NOT in the rigthwing Republican bubble is absolutely tired of this story.

"absolutely tired of this story".......John Gotti or Al Capone? I forget.

DEMOGRAPHICS (weighted)

26% Republican

39% Independent

35% Democrat

Something stinks
Gallup says 29% Dems...26% Repubs....42% Independents in 2015.
Democratic, Republican Identification Near Historical Lows

Pew says 32% Dems... 23% Repubs...39% Independents in 2015.
A Deep Dive Into Party Affiliation

I don't know why we can't just ask the RNC and DNC to find out how many registered voters they have nationwide, Dem, Repub, Get the Town Clerks to report how many are registered as Unaffiliated and Other. Get rid of all this poll bullshit and just have a solid percentage. Guess they haven't got enough fingers and toes to do that.
You have to remember, though, that once you close the curtain on the polling booth, you can vote for whomever you like, regardless...so maybe the polls are actually a better indication than the registration numbers.

DEMOGRAPHICS (weighted)

26% Republican

39% Independent

35% Democrat

Something stinks

I don't know why we can't just ask the RNC and DNC to find out how many registered voters they have nationwide, Dem, Repub, Get the Town Clerks to report how many are registered as Unaffiliated and Other. Get rid of all this poll bullshit and just have a solid percentage. Guess they haven't got enough fingers and toes to do that.
You have to remember, though, that once you close the curtain on the polling booth, you can vote for whomever you like, regardless...so maybe the polls are actually a better indication than the registration numbers.

They count on people to read the headlines and not look at demographics

LOL I just got done posting "I'm so sick of Clinton e-mails I could puke. Maybe 30 seconds ago.
I doubt most people know the ramifications of what has been uncovered so far. The msm focuses on 'no conviction'. We still don't know everything, may never know everything but more and more info comes out, like the influence peddling the Clintons had going with their Foundation.

If you are a democrat or Hillary supporter of course you're sick of it. But that won't make it go away, Trump hasn't even STARTED the ad campaigns yet! Literally.
Sigh

DEMOGRAPHICS (weighted)

26% Republican

39% Independent

35% Democrat

Something stinks

They count on people to read the headlines and not look at demographics
It amazes me that they believe we vote for the person winning in the polls. I don't know a single person who votes that way. Vote for the winner ? Based on a poll? It boggles my mind. That can't be what it's about but as usual I'm lost.

The GOP is not going to give up on the emails.

If not that, what can it use?

That and Benghazi. Gets old. This whole election is getting old. Time for some debates.

The debates will get old, how many times and in how many ways can Trump call HRC a Crook, and claim he can do make America Great Again? Trump is an empty vessel, he has no plans, he can't think on his feet and his handlers can't provide him a written response to specific questions.

Expect him to have leaned by rote half a dozen phrases generic to every possible question - and when he forgets he will become Donald Trump and put his foot so far down his throat it will come out his ass.

Forum List

Back