Voter Suppression & Fraud In This Country, The United States of America

Damn those Republicans for trying to keep the voting database clean.
Any evidence of this?

My OP is evidence of Republican voter fraud and suppression.

Learn to keep up.

you_big_dummy_by_fred_g_sanford.jpg

Is predominantly, if not solely perpetrated by Republicans.

Use this thread to post clear examples of the voter fraud and/or voter suppression and let's tally who does what.

I'll start w/this clear example of voter suppression by the Republicans in Texas...

Texas' election chief resigns after voter citizenship flub

I've already posted numerous times previously, about the massive voter fraud and suppression in North Carolina.

Any USMB rightwingers upset about this?
What happened to Russian collusion?

It would take a lot more honesty than right wingers on here could ever muster up to admit that the GOP.......having an increasingly shrinking base of older, white, poorly educated males........MUST now keep black and brown people from voting.

Remember in 2012???

Pennsylvania state House Republican leader Mike Turzai said this weekend that the state’s new voter ID law will “allow” Mitt Romney to win the state in November, according to a report.

Pa. pol: Voter ID helps GOP win state
Yes, you will note that every. single. far rightwing. USMBer. is posting silly nonsensical memes and not-so-funny statements, yet not one fact, not one link.

Meanwhile, honest posters like you and I are posting nothing but facts and links to back them up.

I don't expect them to do anything different, I'm just making it crystal clear and plain for all to see.

Let it be truly said that no leftist here disputes the facts of the 2000 FLA USA Today recount.

The Dems were busted cold cheating, disenfranchising Black Republicans... proving to anyone with a brain that

1. the Dems only support Blacks who vote for them... a Master/slave attitude for certain
2. the Dems are still disenfranchising Black voters, just like Bull Connor
3. when Dems whine about GOP cheating, and then oppose a recount... yeah, because Dems KNOW they already did CHEAT

Last time I checked, IT IS NOT Republicans circumventing the electoral college!

This thread is ovahhh!

Does a nitwit like you realize that virtually ALL presidential elections that have been won through the EC....and NOT by the popular vote, have gone to republicans???

Use this thread to post clear examples of the voter fraud and/or voter suppression and let's tally who does what.

I'll start w/this clear example of voter suppression by the Republicans in Texas...

I've already posted numerous times previously, about the massive voter fraud and suppression in North Carolina.

It would take a lot more honesty than right wingers on here could ever muster up to admit that the GOP.......having an increasingly shrinking base of older, white, poorly educated males........MUST now keep black and brown people from voting.

Remember in 2012???

Pennsylvania state House Republican leader Mike Turzai said this weekend that the state’s new voter ID law will “allow” Mitt Romney to win the state in November, according to a report.

Pa. pol: Voter ID helps GOP win state

So you still sticking to your story blacks are to stupid to get an I.D. ?

So you still sticking to your story blacks are to stupid to get an I.D. ?

BearBreath..........I'll address your moronic question when you finish your GED courses and learn the difference between "to" and "too"...............LMAO

The republicans are not suppressing any votes.......if cleaning the rolls from the dead and people who aren't allowed to vote is voter suppression, you need to go back to school and learn about truth, facts and reality. The real problem is the democrat party using violence and illegal voters during elections......that is the real problem.

Unfortunately what happened in Texas was cleaning the rolls from live US citizens who had enrolled to vote from a demographic proven to be largely hispanic based on the evidence shown by their former sec of state.

So sad. It's like we've gone back to the days of poll taxes.

Our biggest suppression is blocking illegals from voting

Here's a challenge for your half brain.......Find four of five instances where an "illegal" was caught voting......Go on.........
There must be some other sources in educating yourself besides FOX and Breitbart.....

Our biggest suppression is blocking illegals from voting

Here's a challenge for your half brain.......Find four of five instances where an "illegal" was caught voting......Go on.........
There must be some other sources in educating yourself besides FOX and Breitbart.....

Election fraud is virtually impossible to detect. There have been several instances where there were more votes cast than voters themselves.

So what we need to do is use electronic fingerprint ID. It will go through a criminal data base, then when you vote, the voter data base. Nobody is discriminated against.

Last time I checked, IT IS NOT Republicans circumventing the electoral college!

This thread is ovahhh!

Does a nitwit like you realize that virtually ALL presidential elections that have been won through the EC....and NOT by the popular vote, have gone to republicans???

Dumb fuck name us one presidential election that the popular vote mattered?

Forum List

Back