*Voter ID's Are Necessary*

You think, sorry I mentioned that you think, that online voting (secured) can't be verified?

Your old school "must vote at a polling station" is so obsolete.
You Understand this? Right?
I know what we're doing now is too easily defrauded and know that going back to the "old school" paper ballots with biometric ID is the best way to eliminate most means of fraud.

I know that a system such as I suggested also gives the voter a means by which to assure themselves their votes actually get recorded and cast according to their wishes.

I know that every election since 2000 has been declared a fraud one way or another by both parties and as such the public no longer has confidence in the system nor any reason to.

I know that eventually when people are convinced their votes no longer matter and their only means of effecting change is to turn to the streets and when that happens things get bloody and ugly fast.

I know we need to start pulling this country back together before we lose it as well and restoring faith in our electoral system would go a long ways towards accomplishing that.

Huffpo is a known very prolific fake news outlet.

And when you claim that there is zero evidence that the election was stolen you are stupidly ignoring the FACT that Joe Biden is on video bragging that his campaign had the most extensive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

That's called evidence, bitch.

It's a confession and evidence of premeditation. Just like if you recorded a video claiming you were going to shoot your wife in the head and the next day they find her dead body buried in your back yard with a bullet in her head.

It's clearly damning evidence.
How was the election stolen? If you can show how it was stolen by those 8 million more registered voters vote, than Trump's, then you should make changes that relate, and stop that fraud if it ever existed.

Flailing and adding new measures left and right which disenfranchises American citizens from their constitutional right to vote, or suppresses the vote intentionally, for no real purpose to stop a voter fraud means that took place, is UNCONSTITUTIONAL imo.

1. After the last stolen election,
The general election of November 3, 2020, was NOT stolen. You lie. You parrot the Big Lie mouthed by your power-crazed Orange Baboon-God.

Voter ID and tightly controlled balloting are a grand idea, but that is irrelevant to the idiotic delusional hyper-right-wing
Big Lie about the 2020 election.

The ghost of Dr. Joseph Goebbels is looking up at you and beaming with pride as you continue his legacy by attempting to poison American democracy.

Liars.

Sorry bout that,

1. Your Voter ID number, is tied to you and you alone will know that number, kinda like a divers license.
2. That number you would provide, on a serial numbered labeled ballot.
3. If someone hacked the voter ID administration, then you could be found out that way, but are you that scared of them that would not agree with your vote?
4. Maybe move to another country, where you have to vote the way your told.
5. Some people don't deserve to vote for what's right and good in their eyes.
6. Scared Closet People.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That negates the idea of a secret ballot because the state and federal governments will be able to tell who you voted for

I know what we're doing now is too easily defrauded and know that going back to the "old school" paper ballots with biometric ID is the best way to eliminate most means of fraud.

I know that a system such as I suggested also gives the voter a means by which to assure themselves their votes actually get recorded and cast according to their wishes.

I know that every election since 2000 has been declared a fraud one way or another by both parties and as such the public no longer has confidence in the system nor any reason to.

I know that eventually when people are convinced their votes no longer matter and their only means of effecting change is to turn to the streets and when that happens things get bloody and ugly fast.

I know we need to start pulling this country back together before we lose it as well and restoring faith in our electoral system would go a long ways towards accomplishing that.
Sorry bout that,

1. I have supplied the fix.
2. All that needs to be done is it get implemented.
3. You can lead a horse to water.......
4. Two things I require, is it so hard?
5. Then we know through this new Admin, that our votes are counted correctly, with limited access to the voters records, be it an act of congress~ (*) to know who you are and how you voted, not that one vote would matter, like a fart in a whirlwind, limits can be put on these records, say only 100 at a time.
6. Those who could get access would be governed, by regulations set within its creation.
7. Knowing how a person voted is no big deal, knowing and protecting the whole voting *count* is of humongous importance.
8. In order to protect the votes as a whole we have no choice but, to do this.
9. Its that important to protect the vote, from anyone who would want to put a finger on the scale.
10. Its in critical mass, now.
11. We As The People, of USA, can lean in and make sure our vote was cast right. and counted as cast.
(*) other said members of gov.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
That negates the idea of a secret ballot because the state and federal governments will be able to tell who you voted for
Sorry bout that,

1. Lets say your name is Allen Stevens, and some Senator comes out a unmasks you, and who you voted for, there would be laws already in place to shoot you out a check for 2 million dollars.
2. I don't think that that check will ever get sent, cause one vote is only a small fraction of the vote entirely.
3. Its hard to drink free drink isn't it? horse to water.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How was the election stolen? If you can show how it was stolen by those 8 million more registered voters vote, than Trump's, then you should make changes that relate, and stop that fraud if it ever existed.

Flailing and adding new measures left and right which disenfranchises American citizens from their constitutional right to vote, or suppresses the vote intentionally, for no real purpose to stop a voter fraud means that took place, is UNCONSTITUTIONAL imo.
Sorry bout that,

1. There is no doubt that more votes were counted than people were registered.
2. Thats how the election got stolen, and liberals across America turned their collective backs on *ALL* voters.
3. It was so bad, and conclusive even the RINO"s complained the fraud was nothing, a big nothingburger.
4. All across America RINO's were standing up and claiming there was no fraud.
5. But....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Yep....very simple...can vote from your phone...no chance of fraud
Sorry bout that,

1. No.
2. Did I mention cell phones, wouldn't that be more or less an online vote?
3. Which I throw out every time.
4. As not part of my plan.
5. Just *NO*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
So just issue everyone a voter ID free of charge and I’m fine with requiring a voter ID to vote.

Seems like a pretty easy middle ground to find.

Are Republicans pushing this?
Sorry bout that,

1. I'm republican, and its my idea.
2. I'm pushing it, for election security.
3. You can too, make it viral, call your senator/ congressman.
4. Safeguards must be put into place, before 2024 gets here, for the safety of *ALL* American votes.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1 I'm republican, and its my idea.
2. I'm pushing it, for election security.
3. You can too, make it viral, call your senator/ congressman.
4. Safeguards must be put into place, before 2024 gets here, for the safety of *ALL* American votes.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Why aren’t Republican politicians pushing for this?

Sorry bout that,

1. If you want anonymity of vote, and in so doing, the vote is made easy for fraud, and you are scared that someone might know the way you voted.
2. Then maybe you should not vote, let the grownups vote.
3. Grow a pair first, then vote.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Lets say your name is Allen Stevens, and some Senator comes out a unmasks you, and who you voted for, there would be laws already in place to shoot you out a check for 2 million dollars.
2. I don't think that that check will ever get sent, cause one vote is only a small fraction of the vote entirely.
3. Its hard to drink free drink isn't it? horse to water.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. No.
2. Did I mention cell phones, wouldn't that be more or less an online vote?
3. Which I throw out every time.
4. As not part of my plan.
5. Just *NO*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Only way to be certain....but I do get the " secret ballot " thing....

People can opt out of it... hell we are all already doxxed anyway.

Privacy is gone forever....might as well use it to our advantage.

Thumb print<>cell phone = Almost no fraud... Sure people will find some limited ways to cheat but it would be much more difficult.

Sorry bout that,

1. *ALL* fraud's access should be eliminated.
2. *ZERO FRAUD* is no fraud, and end in a fair election for *ALL*
3. I have a way to fix this.
4. But the people will have to demand it be fixed, or fraud rules the day of our elections.
5. He who frauds the most wins!
6. Sounds catchy eh?
7. *NOT!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back