Voter ID Should be required?

Fuck me, I have seen entire industries disappear. Globalism, forced on us against our will without our consent. Local business vanish, local communities subsumed, without our consent . THAT IS the new fascism called GLOBALISM.

Fuck me, I have seen entire industries disappear. Globalism, forced on us against our will without our consent. Local business vanish, local communities subsumed, without our consent . THAT IS the new fascism called GLOBALISM.
Open boarders aren't on anybody's agenda. Jesus, I've known x many Poles, Germans, Lithuanians ,Hungarians that fucking fled Communist oppression and ...gee wiz, actually gosh darn it, fuck you, heck darn it, immigrated legally. So can Mexicans. They did, why not Mexicans?

Last edited:
I actually good with voter id, heck what is wrong with it? Why is that so intimidating about it? What? Simple question, you can drive, cant you?

why is it racist to ask anyone of any race that barely speaks english for ID? just asking who they are? when ET come to earth from Mars, u think someone will ask him for ID when he goes to buy beer?

Only one person per booth and then rubb a dub three Mexicans in a booth at the DMV with cell phones! Taking the same test, that's fine and dandy though. Mo-tor voter laws for illegal aliens we plebs NEVER ask for needed or wanted and it hurts us. Fuck me, what do we know whats good for "us"?

Mexicans that ignore immigration law are way better than say any other group. . The Poles, the East Germans the Lithuanians, the Czechs, Hungarians . All them actually follow immigration law, Mexicans they are better, they don't have to follow immigration law...

I need ID for many things.

Should (D) and (R) agree on a simple Voter ID?
You bet your ass, Winnie. This will really cut down the amount of illegal aliens that try to vote.

That's what I'm saying.
It should be made easier.
(R) keep saying that, we are doing everything like providing free transportation to the DMV and waiving of the fee for the ID.

This is from Wikipedia, challenge it or not.
Do you believe this is an example of voter suppression in NC?

In North Carolina, Republican lawmakers requested data on various voting practices, broken down by race. They then passed laws that restricted voting and registration many ways that disproportionally affected African Americans, including cutting back on early voting.[7][8] In a 2016 appellate court case, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit struck down a law that removed the first week of early voting. The court held that the GOP used the data they gathered to remove the first week of early voting because more African American voters voted during that week, and African American voters were more likely to vote for Democrats.[9] Between 2008 and 2012 in North Carolina, 70% of African American voters voted early.[10] After cuts to early voting, African American turnout in early voting was down by 8.7% (around 66,000 votes) in North Carolina.

In July 2016, a federal appeals court found that a 2011 Texas voter ID law discriminated against black and Hispanic voters because only a few types of ID were allowed; for example, military IDs and concealed carry permits were allowed, but state employee photo IDs and university photo IDs were not.[18] In August 2017, an updated version of the same Texas voter ID law was found unconstitutional in federal district court; the district judge indicated that one potential remedy for the discrimination would be to order Texas election-related laws to be pre-cleared by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ).[19] The court also ruled that the law would force some voters to spend money traveling to a government office to update their identification information; the court compared this provision to a poll tax.[20]

During the 21st century, several states with Republican-controlled governments passed restrictive voter ID laws affecting identification cards for college students (a liberal-leaning demographic group).[21]

Why should a CC permit be acceptable whereas a College ID or State Employee ID is not?
I look forward to your bluzman61 bullshit answer.

Forum List

Back