Voter ID: How about this?

Photo ID doesn't stop non-citizens from voting. We give Drivers Licenses to legal residents and in some states to illegal infiltrators.

The system really needs to be redesigned from the ground up. We need to link citizenship to photo ID and to state residence.

Yo...Stormy......there is a new thread accusing Jews of being behind the push for gun bans. You should be there.

Photo ID doesn't stop non-citizens from voting. We give Drivers Licenses to legal residents and in some states to illegal infiltrators.

The system really needs to be redesigned from the ground up. We need to link citizenship to photo ID and to state residence.

Yo...Stormy......there is a new thread accusing Jews of being behind the push for gun bans. You should be there.
They're violating human rights in Syria, why aren't you there helping them do what good Liberals do? Lace up your jackboots - there are still human rights that need extinguishing.

bitch about cameras on every corner, may as well have a card on file so big brother knows who the hell he's watching.

State ID cards are free, this idea that it is a burden to get one is nonsense. Voter ID laws are common sense and every civilized country has them. The only people who oppose them are those who want non-citizens to vote.

Many of the far left nations in Europe have voter ID laws, why does the far left not want them here in the US?

We have voter ID laws.

Why is the far left against them in the US, when other far left nations have them?

The US has hosted foreign election observers to witness US elections and this has been the response of these foreign officials. From Foreign Policy Magazine:

"It's very difficult to transfer this system as it is to any other country. This system is built according to trust and this trust needs a lot of procedures and a lot of education for other countries to adopt it," Elabbar said.

The most often noted difference between American elections among the visitors was that in most U.S. states, voters need no identification. Voters can also vote by mail, sometimes online, and there's often no way to know if one person has voted several times under different names, unlike in some Arab countries, where voters ink their fingers when casting their ballots.​

Nah! no matter how you try to paint it this is another ploy for right wingers to limit voters.
Jim Crowe, Weclome back.

Cripes we're still at this bullshit that voter ID isn't necessary.

South Africa demands voter ID. Honduras demands voter ID. I'm sick of the argument that American minorities would be disenfranchised by requiring ID to vote.

Basically Democrats are claiming that American minorities are the biggest dumb fucks on the planet because they can't get it together enough to procure identification.

What an insult!

Nah! no matter how you try to paint it this is another ploy for right wingers to limit voters.
Jim Crowe, Weclome back.]

Yeah, some of us are funny that way - we just don't like it when dead people keep voting for Democrats. We want to limit the rights of dead people and prevent them from voting. Straight up, I have no problem with stripping dead voters of their rights.

State ID cards are free, this idea that it is a burden to get one is nonsense. Voter ID laws are common sense and every civilized country has them. The only people who oppose them are those who want non-citizens to vote.

nothing is FREE Goober, go squat and shit one.

Jim Crowe, Weclome back.

South Africa demands voter ID. Honduras demands voter ID. I'm sick of the argument that American minorities would be disenfranchised by requiring ID to vote.

Basically Democrats are claiming that American minorities are the biggest dumb fucks on the planet because they can't get it together enough to procure identification.

What an insult!
Yes non-citizens shouldn't be allowed to vote. So in that sense, yes, voters should be limited. You have any constructive response other than to cry racist?

Many of the far left nations in Europe have voter ID laws, why does the far left not want them here in the US?

We have voter ID laws.

Why is the far left against them in the US, when other far left nations have them?

Who is "the far left"?

I'm not against them. I showed my ID today when I voted. No probs. I think we should copy many ideas from other nations. I'm pleased to see that you agree.

Jim Crowe, Weclome back.

What an insult!
Yes non-citizens shouldn't be allowed to vote. So in that sense, yes, voters should be limited. You have any constructive response other than to cry racist?

please post empirical data regarding the actual number of cases where non citizens have been caught and found guilty of VOTING.

since its easy enough to say it must be easy to prove.

What state isn't it free in?

I've been over this before on another thread. The cards don't make them selves do they? The cards dont deliver themselves do they? ... nah... government workers have a JOB making them and postal employees have a job delivering them ... think that's FREE do ya?

think again ... better yet, don't think, just talk.

We have voter ID laws.

Who is "the far left"?

I'm not against them. I showed my ID today when I voted. No probs. I think we should copy many ideas from other nations. I'm pleased to see that you agree.

You are the far left (just like Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc.) and yes you are against it.

You voted twice against it voting for Obama.

Jim Crowe, Weclome back.

What an insult!

please post empirical data regarding the actual number of cases where non citizens have been caught and found guilty of VOTING.

since its easy enough to say it must be easy to prove.
How would we know if they are illegal since they don't have to provide ID to vote in many states? The only way we could potentially identify potential voting by illegals is to catch them voting without an ID, and finding out in the process they are illegal.

What a stupid request.

I've been over this before on another thread. The cards don't make them selves do they? The cards dont deliver themselves do they? ... nah... government workers have a JOB making them and postal employees have a job delivering them ... think that's FREE do ya?

think again ... better yet, don't think, just talk.

So then why are you against voter ID laws?

Not necessarily
I do not want legitimate citizens to be denied the right to vote

think that's FREE do ya?
I know it is free to obtain a state ID card. If that isn't the case, why don't you provide the cost for an individual to procure a State ID card

We have voter ID laws.

Who is "the far left"?

You are the far left (just like Obama, Pelosi, Reid, etc.) and yes you are against it.

You voted twice against it voting for Obama.

I've stated in this thread that I am not against it.

Are you OK?

Forum List

Back