Voter Fraud in Indiana Democratic party chairman resigns

NAACP STATE LEADER SENT TO PRISON FOR VOTER FRAUD

NAACP STATE LEADER SENT TO PRISON FOR VOTER FRAUD - TheCypressTimes

"Guess who’s operating Las Vegas voting booths? Rhymes with S-E-I-U. Chicagoans are plagued by a botched vote-by-mail system. In Minnesota, charges are still rolling in from 2008 voter fraud cases. And, as I reported last night, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals just undermined Arizona’s citizenship proof rules for voting — sabotaging efforts to ensure that only legal U.S. citizens vote in U.S. elections."

Michelle Malkin » The Left’s voter fraud whitewash

How many other Democrats should be in prison for voter fraud? Eric Holder needs to look into this
[Emphasis added]

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dreamers are cute. ;)

a little late, isn't it?

Besides even if you take all 11 electoral votes away, that isn't enough to change the election outcome.

Dead issue folks.

How many more states are like this?

only the one that's been reported.

Now, if a pattern emerges, that's a different story altogether.

You're joking right?
IF A PATTERN EMERGES?
I have three links for different storys of voter fraud in Indiana two in the first post and one in the second post.

Last edited:
How many more states are like this?

You're joking right?
IF A PATTERN EMERGES?
I have three links for different storys of voter fraud in Indiana two in the first post and one in the second post.

I meant, this same situation, happening in multiple states, to a point where it would have affected the outcome in those states, changing where their electoral votes went, and possibly the election.

Right now, we've got a single state, worth 11 electoral votes. The investigation is ongoing. I'm simply not willing to say 'OBAMA STOLE THE PRESIDENCY' over this just yet.

You're joking right?
IF A PATTERN EMERGES?

I meant, this same situation, happening in multiple states, to a point where it would have affected the outcome in those states, changing where their electoral votes went, and possibly the election.

Right now, we've got a single state, worth 11 electoral votes. The investigation is ongoing. I'm simply not willing to say 'OBAMA STOLE THE PRESIDENCY' over this just yet.
What ever happen to Acorn? It has happened in multiple states. We are supposed to set the example to the world when it comes to free elections for the past tens years we have not been doing a good job .

You're joking right?

What ever happen to Acorn? It has happened in multiple states. We are supposed to set the example to the world when it comes to free elections for the past tens years we have not been doing a good job .

This is the first I've heard of this. Do you have links to other states where this went on, and is under investigation?

So this surprises someone how? ACORN is in the BUSINESS of voter fraud. They've been convicted in how many states for signing up Mickey Mouse? Chicago, Barry's home town, has voter rolls that is full of the same people who have tombstones over their graves.

Just another reason why people need to show ID, valid ID with a photograph, when they vote...

Dems and Vote Fraud...wow. Shocking

Secretary of State White is a Republican.

we have a similar sitcom in my state a repub covers for the voter fraud in the state and he gets to keep his job.

Our guy even said an extra thousand votes more then voters is normal.

A fair amount of the voting fraud allegations I've seen tend to not involve the actual voting, but the petitions that get the candidate on the ballot. It isn't quite the same thing as voter fraud. Of the stories I've heard that actually seem to involve voter fraud, they tend to happen in GOP controlled states where a GOP SoS or other official oversees the ballot box.

It is a serious issue. We have nations out there than can fraud free secure elections via internet. We have nations with voter turnout in the 90+% range. And yet here at home we have voter fraud, voter intimidation, and a turnout in the low 40's, if it's an interesting year. Something has to give.

So this surprises someone how? ACORN is in the BUSINESS of voter fraud. They've been convicted in how many states for signing up Mickey Mouse? Chicago, Barry's home town, has voter rolls that is full of the same people who have tombstones over their graves.

Just another reason why people need to show ID, valid ID with a photograph, when they vote...

As long as those are available for free with reasonable availability, sure. If you charge for the photo id, it's a poll tax and illegal.

I saw this on the news the other day.

Will be interesting to see if its true.

Wonder if Barry can get kicked out of the WH??

a little late, isn't it?

Besides even if you take all 11 electoral votes away, that isn't enough to change the election outcome.

Dead issue folks.
Do you honestly that Indiana is the only state that it happened to then. I know if there is smoke there is fire and this is not an isolated incident if its true:doubt:

I saw this on the news the other day.

Will be interesting to see if its true.

Wonder if Barry can get kicked out of the WH??

a little late, isn't it?

Dead issue folks.

When you add those votes to Michigan votes....

The Democratic National Committee penalized Michigan Democrats for holding an early primary by awarding delegates half a vote each at the national convention. Delegate counts reflect the total number of votes at the convention; 128 pledged delegates and 29 unpledged delegates will attend the convention.

Michigan Primary Election Results

Conservative seems socked about it.

This is the first I've heard of this. Do you have links to other states where this went on, and is under investigation?

I know obama defenders this is a non story. But how many counts of voter fraud is this and in how many states?

Shocking election fraud allegations have stained a state’s 2008 presidential primary – and it took a college student to uncover them.

“This fraud was obvious, far-reaching and appeared to be systemic,” 22-year-old Ryan Nees told Fox News, referring to evidence he uncovered while researching electoral petitions from the 2008 Democratic Party primary in Indiana.

Nees’ investigation centered on the petitions that put then-senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton on the ballot. As many as 150 of the names and signatures, it is alleged, were faked. So many, in fact, that the numbers raise questions about whether Obama’s campaign had enough legitimate signatures to qualify for a spot on the ballot.
College Student Credited With Uncovering Possible Election Fraud in Indiana’s … | America Speaks Ink

Former Indiana senator faces voter fraud allegations - WDRB 41 Louisville - News, Weather, Sports Community
Typical, but that is the dimwit strategy, lie and cheat your way into office.

"Guess who’s operating Las Vegas voting booths? Rhymes with S-E-I-U. Chicagoans are plagued by a botched vote-by-mail system. In Minnesota, charges are still rolling in from 2008 voter fraud cases. And, as I reported last night, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals just undermined Arizona’s citizenship proof rules for voting — sabotaging efforts to ensure that only legal U.S. citizens vote in U.S. elections."

How many other Democrats should be in prison for voter fraud? Eric Holder needs to look into this

All of them!

All of them!

This is a dead threads no liberals to deny it. :lol:

This is serious folks and not some conspiracy. Forged signitures including the Governor of Indiana's who has just found out indicates that Obama wasn't eligible and this means serious voter fraud took place. The Democrat chairman has been forced to resign because of the fake signatures used to favor Obama. I find this not suprising from this negro. Had this been discovered it definitely would have become a campaign issue brought up by an opponent and Obama would not be our president today. Instead we have a usurper in the Oval Office.

Breitbart.tv » Fake Signatures May Mean Obama Didn’t Actually Qualify to Run for President in Indiana

Last edited:
This is serious folks and not some conspiracy. Forged signitures including the Governor of Indiana's who has just found out indicates that Obama wasn't eligible and this means serious voter fraud took place. The Democrat chairman has been forced to resign because of the fake signatures used to favor Obama. I find this not suprising from this negro. Had this been discovered it definitely would have become a campaign issue brought up by an opponent and Obama would not be our president today. Instead we have a usurper in the Oval Office.

Breitbart.tv » Fake Signatures May Mean Obama Didn’t Actually Qualify to Run for President in Indiana

I must tell you....and this from the Right side of the aisle....I cannot even read your posts due to that objectionalble avi.

anyone who has committed voter fraud or voter registration fraud should be punished for their crimes according to the law....is that really too hard to understand?

oh, and I see there is a link for a republican secretary of State that committed voter fraud in your links as well...

same goes to both sides of the aisle....you commit the crime, you do the time....

Forum List

Back