Voter Fraud Found In Virginia

Not true but feel free to repeat the lies you've been duped with. Pawn.

Another delusion. Fraud is fraud, period. Sometimes people get away with fraud but it is still fraud.
we get it, you and your ilk are ok with it

Actually it is your ilk that doesn't believe in our legal system. Every prosecution of Trump is a Dem plot so he is innocent even when proven guilty.
hasn't been proven guilty 47 times in a row. You support the coke snorting embezzling Biden family

hasn't been proven guilty 47 times in a row. You support the coke snorting embezzling Biden family
Who hasn't been found guilty 47 times? For Trump the number is only two (so far) that I know of. Whatever Joe is guilty of (and he has yet to be charged with anything) it would not excuse the guilt of Trump would it?

Who hasn't been found guilty 47 times? For Trump the number is only two (so far) that I know of. Whatever Joe is guilty of (and he has yet to be charged with anything) it would not excuse the guilt of Trump would it?
Democrats have went after Trump 47 times so far and no guilty verdict yet. If it wasn't for sniveling democrats this would be a non issue. Democrats are a bunch of pussies that whine all the fucking time.

Democrats have went after Trump 47 times so far and no guilty verdict yet. If it wasn't for sniveling democrats this would be a non issue. Democrats are a bunch of pussies that whine all the fucking time.
I have no clue where you got '47' or are you are you thinking it would be a crime if he became the 47th President? He has already been found guilty twice so you are wrong there too. When it comes to whining, you seem to hold the lead there.

I have no clue where you got '47' or are you are you thinking it would be a crime if he became the 47th President? He has already been found guilty twice so you are wrong there too. When it comes to whining, you seem to hold the lead there.
since Trump has left office the democrats have investigated or accused him of something 47 times, so far nothing

since Trump has left office the democrats have investigated or accused him of something 47 times, so far nothing
$83 million is not nothing, at least to me. So anyone who investigates, charges, or prosecutes Trump is a political hack? Right. There are none so blind as those that will not see.

1711571599327.png

~S~

Forum List

Back