Vote for Kav = Buh Bye Susie Collins

Senator Collins is going on and on and on about Kavanaugh nomination trying to explain away all his faults and justify his rulings believed in opposition of precedent! She's doing a great job! All this BS just so she can say "yes" to Cloture to his elevation; "go ahead girl! You're toast!" After all this, can she possibly say "NO!" We'll see; still waiting! :9: :aargh: :2cents:
my daughter and all her friends male and female can't wait to vote against her if she votes yes for the pos on sc

And if it had been, it wouldn’t be out there for the world to see how much lying the Dems and progressives have been throwing out there about Kavanaugh. Or is that what bugs you?

Honestly, I fall asleep about every three sentences. My dogs keep waking me up. Nobody is going to actually pay any attention to anything other than her last sentence.

I’ve never had much, if any respect for Senator Collins. As I mentioned above - as a Republican Senator her vote should be able to be assumed.

Right.... not. Many are listening. Too bad you are so partisan you won’t.
And if it had been, it wouldn’t be out there for the world to see how much lying the Dems and progressives have been throwing out there about Kavanaugh. Or is that what bugs you?

Honestly, I fall asleep about every three sentences. My dogs keep waking me up. Nobody is going to actually pay any attention to anything other than her last sentence.

I’ve never had much, if any respect for Senator Collins. As I mentioned above - as a Republican Senator her vote should be able to be assumed.

Wow, she is really on point

Whoever XX is, must be a real sonofabich

I
1536807814.2334-smiley.gif
Susan Collins
Enjoy the lying hypocrite She doesn't have long

Senator Collins is going on and on and on about Kavanaugh nomination trying to explain away all his faults and justify his rulings believed in opposition of precedent! She's doing a great job! All this BS just so she can say "yes" to Cloture to his elevation; "go ahead girl! You're toast!" After all this, can she possibly say "NO!" We'll see; still waiting! :9: :aargh: :2cents:
my daughter and all her friends male and female can't wait to vote against her if she votes yes for the pos on sc

I imagine they're just like you.

ignore the facts, and vote blue

I'm afraid the Moon Bats are going to be disappointed once again.

There goes their hopes to get enough RINOs to vote against Kavanaugh.

f6c.jpg

Forum List

Back