Vivek Ramaswamy: I'm just starting to learn about him.

Well she wont say it now.... knowing that Biden had said the exact same thing.

But she basically did! when she said she had you pegged... funny she didn't have Joe Biden pegged for his bigoted comments..and not only that one but comments going back his entire political career.
You ain't black!

Theres no such thing as a perfect candidate. Someone like Ramaswammy still has a lot to learn politically as well being so young, despite having good ideas.
Yes and nobody other than a vice president has any real training in that job so it's learn as you go. And because he is so young I really would like him to have a VP slot before being President.

You should do some more research.

“Anti-woke” Vivek Ramaswamy’s former company has DEI initiatives​

The drug company founded by and formerly led by anti-ESG and DEI crusader Vivek Ramaswamy has a nonprofit arm whose official mission now includes increasing the racial and gender diversity of pharma industry leadership.

The big picture: ESG is an acronym standing for "environmental, social and governance." DEI is an acronym standing for "diversity, equity and inclusion."

What to know: Roivant Social Ventures, which has a key tenant of ESG in its very name, was launched in 2020 when Ramaswamy was still the parent company's CEO. A prior incarnation was called the Roivant Foundation.
  • According to its website, RSV partners with and sometimes invests in outside companies and groups to help create "systemic improvements to health equity."
  • RSV also takes a keen interest in "building DEI opportunities for future leaders in biopharma and biotech."
  • The group's CEO, Lindsay Androski, wrote a September 2022 op-ed for the LA Times titled: "Why the lack of diversity in drug industry leadership is hurting women and people of color."
The bottom line: Ramaswamy made his fortune through a company that no longer shares some core values on which he's basing his campaign.

-------
Here is another one...

Ramaswamy investments seem at odds with his position on ‘woke’ culture​

Ramaswamy is basically another immigrant (Dinesh D'Souza comes to mind) who is smart enough to know how to make money off of right-wing retards.
He is NOT an immigrant. He was born here.

I like what I see so far.

First of all CNN's description of this video is a lie. Kaitlin Collins did not "press" Ramaswamy about the definion of "woke," she just asked him for it, and he gave a very straightforward answer.

Her first questions were about (surprise, surprise) Donald Trump, and he stated that the prosecution is completely unfair and that he will pardon Trump if elected.

Asked if he is conservative, he gives a "yes, but . . . " answer and then argues the basic position of a populist, which he predicts will appeal to about 80% of Americans.

He made millions by running an investment firm that specifically and openly avoided taking wokeness into account when buying stocks. He's the son of immigrants, he's Hindu, according to Wiki, but he graduated from a Catholic high school, and was "influenced" by a conservative Christian piano teacher.

I look for him to be on the short list for Trump's running mate. If he is chosen, then his future depends on whether Trump wins in 2024.

He will be an interesting future talking head on TV.

They got traumatized by Obama. Had to make him a Muslim because they couldn't just come on out and say he's black. They ain't gonna go with a brown Hindu. Those people are bigots at their core.

The big MYTH... conservatives were traumatized by a BLACK man being elected president. WHat a crock.
Sure go on youtube and find some conservative racist examples for me... but reality is people were turned off by his politics and turned off by someone's race being used as a reason to vote for them. Thats hardly being traumatized.

If people listen to what Swammy is saying they are not thinking about skin color. Fact. Time for you to evolve.

The big MYTH... conservatives were traumatized by a BLACK man being elected president. WHat a crock.
Sure go on youtube and find some conservative racist examples for me... but reality is people were turned off by his politics and turned off by someone's race being used as a reason to vote for them. Thats hardly being traumatized.

If people listen to what Swammy is saying they are not thinking about skin color. Fact. Time for you to evolve.
Actually it was Trump's birther bullshit that made him so attractive to y'all. As far as I'm concerned, the GOP is the party of bigots, religious yahoos and conspiracy crackpots.

I am always ahead of my time: This guy below says it best. Get on board or get out of the way.

****Wayne Root.
This is a jack-booted, communist thug takeover of the USA. The Trump indictments make that crystal clear. They want Trump tied up in court, or in prison, or disqualified, because they know he is the only thing standing in the way of this full-blown communist takeover. Only Trump can change the trajectory of America.

***edited by me
If they steal another one, that’s game, set, match- the official end of America. The communist takeover will be complete after two more terms of Obiden 1.0 2.0 calling shots behind the curtan..

Forum List

Back