Vitamin D just as effective as the vax

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Vitamin D deficiency is endemic across the Middle East, including in Israel, where nearly four in five people are low on the vitamin, according to one study from 2011. By taking supplements before infection, though, the researchers in the new Israeli study found that patients could avoid the worst effects of the disease. Israeli study offers strongest proof yet of vitamin D’s power to fight COVID
No side effects either .......oh my
Sigh....no, that's not what your article says.
From the article you linked.

"The study is based on research conducted during Israel’s first two waves of the virus, before vaccines were widely available, and doctors emphasized that vitamin supplements were not a substitute for vaccines, but rather a way to keep immunity levels from falling".

Vitamin D deficiency is endemic across the Middle East, including in Israel, where nearly four in five people are low on the vitamin, according to one study from 2011. By taking supplements before infection, though, the researchers in the new Israeli study found that patients could avoid the worst effects of the disease. Israeli study offers strongest proof yet of vitamin D’s power to fight COVID
With that much sun exposure in the ME, they have a D deficiency?

Sunlight is adequate enough in these regions.

I don't understand this

Sigh....no, that's not what your article says.
From the article you linked.

"The study is based on research conducted during Israel’s first two waves of the virus, before vaccines were widely available, and doctors emphasized that vitamin supplements were not a substitute for vaccines, but rather a way to keep immunity levels from falling".

Doctors are not interested in preventing sickness/disease, they would rather treat it, less they would be out of a job.

They know very little about vitamins and natural supplements.

How Much Do Doctors Learn About Nutrition? | Food | US News

1644030783057.png

I take vitamin D, B Complex, & garlic, pills every four days and I've been eating an apple every evening as a snack.

Been healthy for the most part since all this began. Was sick with a fever one afternoon and did what you're supposed to do for a viral infection took some ibuprofen then covered up and kept very warm to sweat it out. Felt fine that evening.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The way the vaccine numbers are looking in terms of "preventing" severe illness and death, yep, Vitamin D is gonna come out huge winner.

D b6 C and zinc

Look in products like Zicam
What's the ingredients
Moron progs will swear by it to shorten colds ....whats a common cold? a Corona virus

Israeli study found that patients could avoid the worst effects of the disease. Which is all the vax does,,,,,sans the side effects

Actually, you want to take D3, C and zinc. I prefer gluconate. Fat people have a harder time getting the D vitamin as the fat tends to store it. Taking before or especially if you get Covid helps a lot.

I take a super C tab megadose that includes vitamin A and D along with zinc. I'm out and about in public quite a bit in a high risk area, and haven't caught anything yet, but then I've never had the flu in my life, don't get colds, and I also died from the vaccine, so that may have something to do with not getting infected.

Most of us knew back in March of 2020 that Vit D was important.

Most of us knew back in March of 2020 that Vit D was important.
If you’re claiming most Americans know D was important, I disagree. Many Americans have no understanding of nutrition and diet. Either do the doctors. This is why so many are obese and unhealthy.

I suspect many stay out of the sun for fear of skin cancer, thanks to the media and health professionals demonizing sun exposure. Or use sun block when in the sun. Most have no idea that in the winter months most of us in north america can’t get enough D from the sun. These are reasons why a majority of Americans are deficient in D and thus more susceptible to illness from a virus.

It’s been said this virus is of the old, sick, obese, and dumb. Dumb being those who have failed to learn how to boost their immune system naturally, to protect against infection.

If you’re claiming most Americans know D was important, I disagree. Many Americans have no understanding of nutrition and diet. Either do the doctors. This is why so many are obese and unhealthy.

I suspect many stay out of the sun for fear of skin cancer, thanks to the media and health professionals demonizing sun exposure. Or use sun block when in the sun. Most have no idea that in the winter months most of us in north america can’t get enough D from the sun. These are reasons why a majority of Americans are deficient in D and thus more susceptible to illness from a virus.

It’s been said this virus is of the old, sick, obese, and dumb. Dumb being those who have failed to learn how to boost their immune system naturally, to protect against infection.

Exactly right. They don't understand and nor care about nutrition. If we were a healthy nation, there would be no need for never ending pill pumping. The facts are, we are a sick obese country that pumps a pill to mask the symptoms. Rarely does anyone ever look to the root of the problem specifically the cause of the ailment. As long as we continue to eat junk food, pop pills, and pump injections our immune systems will fail and succomb to the weakest of viruses.

Forum List

Back