Virus variants found to be deadlier, more contagious; some may thwart vaccines

Three masks anyone?

The next mask mandate -

plastic-bag-man-face-x632xd.jpg

It will always be this way. As soon as they feel they are losing control, they'll make up more shit to keep us afraid.
The **** are you talking about? Viruses mutate...this is common stuff dude. O_O chill
Viruses mutate SLOWLY, they don't do it based on the need for a political policy. Not sure what fucking science you follow, but it isn't found in the real world.

Virusus mutate extremely fast, and they don't vote.
That is why, after hundreds of years, we have only 4 strains of influenza?

God, your a moron.

There are four types of influenza viruses: A, B, C and D. Human influenza A and B viruses cause seasonal epidemics of disease (known as the flu season) almost every winter in the United States. Influenza A viruses are the only influenza viruses known to cause flu pandemics, i.e., global epidemics of flu disease.

So, of those four, only ONE causes pandemics.

The **** are you talking about? Viruses mutate...this is common stuff dude. O_O chill
Viruses mutate SLOWLY, they don't do it based on the need for a political policy. Not sure what fucking science you follow, but it isn't found in the real world.

He surely follows the same “science” that asserts that Bruce Jenner is a woman.

We’ve already been over the E484K mutation at some length on the Biological Politicss thread, as well as N501Y. One important thing to know is that, in true Anna Politkovskaya form, Russian citizen and Novaya Gazeta journalist, Julia Latynina, first pointed to the ebola and HIV link with the banana trick of Tom Cairns. This is true, natural, antiviral chemistry that definitely links to the E484K mutation of COVID-19, as we have shown on said thread. Furthermore, this webpage clears up many questions about variants:

Variants (CDC)

The global rush to get out the vaccine was an understandable reaction, but the more I learn the more it seems it was a premature reaction; thus, likely to extend the duration of the of pandemic. If the report is accurate, millions of people getting one of the currently offered vaccines in the states (Moderna, Pffizer, J&J) will assume they are safe but have no protection from at least two of the variants. If that information is correct (time will tell) those walking around vaccinated and assuming they are protected but are not from the newer variants. Think "asymptomatic carriers".

Now, I want to add that SARS CoV-2 has been blown out of proportion imo. I do not post to change anyone's mind about getting vaccinated. I am only interested in the truth. I have known 2 people who died from other causes but marked as COVID-19 deaths. I have known of several people who tested positive (15-18 or so of various ages) and all recovered. I know there have been many who have died from COVID-19 due to complications or existing health problems. The outcome, however, is not comparable to say, yellow fever (50% die without vaccine), MERS originated in 2012 with 34.4% mortality rate, EBOLA a 50% mortality rate, Avian Flu 60% mortality rate, etc.

If the banana lectin inactivates ebola and HIV, then glycans are the link to COVID-19 in the host when the virus replaces a glutamic acid with a lysine at position 484, as we have already excerpted from the Italian study. Therefore, any knowledge of the natural biology of C-19 may also link to the natural evolution of ebola. The CDC page shows the ubiquity of E484K.

Forum List

Back