*Virus King Gates*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well he invented the computing machines, and then invented a virus to attack his computing machines, and sold you the protection.
2. **NOW** he colludes with little big man Fauci, to send out a virus from china, to kill off a portion of the populace.
3. China, Little Big Man, Fauci, and the Master Mind Gates, did this.
4. Gates financed it along with USA tax payer money, with the help of the Virus King Gates.
5. They all are guilty, and should forfeit huge fortunes, and they should find prison cells.
6. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE*: Bombshell Information The Pandemic Was Planned - The New American

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Well he invented the computing machines, and then invented a virus to attack his computing machines, and sold you the protection.
2. **NOW** he colludes with little big man Fauci, to send out a virus from china, to kill off a portion of the populace.
4. Gates financed it along with USA tax payer money, with the help of the Virus King Gates.
5. They all are guilty, and should forfeit huge fortunes, and they should find prison cells.
6. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE*: Bombshell Information The Pandemic Was Planned - The New American

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Something tells me Melissa is going to knock him down quite a few notches soon.

Perhaps he'll be sharing a FootLong eventually with Jared from Subway.

The problem is overpopulation, what is the ultimate solution?
1621602459481.png

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Boy it is coming out that Fauci and these labs have been real real chummy.......Came From a Wet Market...........lolol.........and Epstein killed himself...........Bawwwhahahahaha

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That is a confusing post with all the funny little names. Is it a grand conspiracy post? Anyway you can clean it up a little? Who is "Little Big Man"? In #4, is there a difference between Gates in the beginning and doing it with the help of "Virus Kink Gate"? Is that two different people?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
That is a confusing post with all the funny little names. Is it a grand conspiracy post? Anyway you can clean it up a little? Who is "Little Big Man"? In #4, is there a difference between Gates in the beginning and doing it with the help of "Virus Kink Gate"? Is that two different people?
Retards can't keep their conspiracy theories straight.

Sorry bout that,

1. How much is, *Virus King Gates*, paying you trolls?
2. If your not paid Gates trolls, stfu assholes!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Not sure if gates owns it, but I saved $149 bucks with GEICO. Does that count?

Sorry bout that,

1. Trying to stay relevant by trolling does count, counts for nothing.
2. You win the clown troll prize, pick it up on your way out the back door trollster.
3. Don't let the door hit you in the butt, I mean head, asshat!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
16D2D5B1-80BE-4141-A145-1A7061897540.jpeg

Sorry bout that,

1. This mod, sucks.
2. He is a piece of shit, a shit show on legs.
3. Its true.
4. A bully who uses retarded people pictures as a way to damage others.
5. A real bonified piece of shit is TAZ BRO.
6. Just give me some truth tazbro shit head.
7. You suck.
8. You are the most hateful piece of shit on the internet I have you know.
9. I'm sure you know it, and everyone else knows it too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Do you have anything to say for yourself TAZBRO???
2. Post more pics of retarded kids.
3. And see how that flies you shit head.
4. Come on lets rant!!!
5. Scared shitless???
6. Lets go bro!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm rant ready!!!!
2. Lets do this shit for brains!!!
3. I'm not scared.
4. Come on fat bastard!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I want you thrown fucking out as a mod!!!!
2. Your worthless.
3. Give mods a bad name.
4. They should gang up on you and kick your fat ass to the curb!!!
5. Your a suck ass bully.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Didn't expect me to come back with all this???
2. I got more you moron!!!!!
3. I'm not even warmed up yet.
4. I will get you banned.
5. Your a sucky bully mod.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
View attachment 492122
Sorry bout that,

1. Look what this bully mod posts on the internet for ALL to see.
2. He sucks as a mod.
3. Should be stripped and ass kicked out the back door!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back