*Virus King Gates*

Sorry bout that,

1. He makes all you other decent mods here look bad.
2. Why do you put up with this shit for brains?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. If a mod ever needed to be stripped of his moderator position TAZ BRO does.
2. He is just bad for discussion boards globally.
3. He is a bad apple, and needs to be culled.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Who's idea was it to offer this moron the position of moderator?
2. Bad call that was.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I can feel you shrinking you spaz bro!!!!
2. Post some retarded kids pic, I know you want too!!!!
3. DO IT!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Be a man, even thou your a fat bastard man, and post pics of retarded kids!!!!!
2. DO IT!!!!!!
3. POST MANY!!!!!!!
4. Get it out don't hold it inside like a women will do!
5. POST THEM!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Everyone's watching, post more retarded children's pics!!!!
2. Don't hold back what's within your wittle heart!!!
3. This is your chance to let it ALL hang out!!!!
4. Come on SPAZ BRO!!!!
5. DO IT!!!!!
6. Deep down inside your the must feel like the retarded one, its really a reflection of how you see yourself.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Well he invented the computing machines, and then invented a virus to attack his computing machines, and sold you the protection.
2. **NOW** he colludes with little big man Fauci, to send out a virus from china, to kill off a portion of the populace.
3. China, Little Big Man, Fauci, and the Master Mind Gates, did this.
4. Gates financed it along with USA tax payer money, with the help of the Virus King Gates.
5. They all are guilty, and should forfeit huge fortunes, and they should find prison cells.
6. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE*: Bombshell Information The Pandemic Was Planned - The New American

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Bill Gates did not invent the computing machines.

The rest is pure conspiracy theory material.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well he invented the computing machines, and then invented a virus to attack his computing machines, and sold you the protection.
2. **NOW** he colludes with little big man Fauci, to send out a virus from china, to kill off a portion of the populace.
4. Gates financed it along with USA tax payer money, with the help of the Virus King Gates.
5. They all are guilty, and should forfeit huge fortunes, and they should find prison cells.
6. *READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE*: Bombshell Information The Pandemic Was Planned - The New American

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indeed he did not invent the computer. In fact, much of the original Windows OS was stolen intellectual property from when he was a consultant for Steve Jobbs and Apple, working on the Apple II project. Then he turned around and became the world's biggest hypocrit by leading the attack on computer piracy.

He also stole the name Microsoft from William Gibson's sprawl cyberpunk novels.

Bill Gates hasn't had an original idea in his life.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indeed he did not invent the computer. In fact, much of the original Windows OS was stolen intellectual property from when he was a consultant for Steve Jobbs and Apple, working on the Apple II project. Then he turned around and became the world's biggest hypocrit by leading the attack on computer piracy.

The original format for Windows was written by a dentist and amateur coder. Gates bought it for $15k.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The original format for Windows was written by a dentist and amateur coder. Gates bought it for $15k.

That's a gross oversimplification of how Microsoft and the Windows PC were born and doesn't negate anything I said. You should check out the book Fire in the Valley and the movie Pirates of Silicon Valley. Jobs, Gates and Woz have all said the events portrayed are 100% accurate. Gates played Jobs for a fool and completely betrayed him, ultimately driving Jobs out of Apple until his return in 1997.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That's a gross oversimplification of how Microsoft and the Windows PC were born and doesn't negate anything I said. You should check out the book Fire in the Valley and the movie Pirates of Silicon Valley. Jobs, Gates and Woz have all said the events portrayed are 100% accurate. Gates played Jobs for a fool and completely betrayed him, ultimately driving Jobs out of Apple until his return in 1997.

Yes, it is an oversimplification.

But saying Gates invented computing machines is more than an oversimplification. It is completely wrong.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, it is an oversimplification.

But saying Gates invented computing machines is more than an oversimplification. It is completely wrong.

I didn't disagree with that. He didn't invent anything, except maybe the device for making free long distance calls. Can't remember if he made that or got it elsewhere.

Sorry bout that,

1. Who ever invented the computer, Radio Shack with its hand held calculators, or what ever whoever, thats just a small part of the thread I started.
2. The meat of this thread is how Gates is trying to kill *you* and everyone, including me, and you don't even know it, certainly can't even acknowledge it, so you bitch and moan over who invented computing machines, I didn't even call them computers, making them much less in the vein of this thread, so I called them computing machines.
3. "Oh the total mistake you say, Gates didn't invent the computing machines" ~*you*, he only wants to kill us!!!!
4. You guys should learn how to stand back, and see the big picture in life.
5. I would think you guys are smarter than this, but some of you like SPAZ BRO!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Who ever invented the computer, Radio Shack with its hand held calculators, or what ever whoever, thats just a small part of the thread I started.
2. The meat of this thread is how Gates is trying to kill *you* and everyone, including me, and you don't even know it, certainly can't even acknowledge it, so you bitch and moan over who invented computing machines, I didn't even call them computers, making them much less in the vein of this thread, so I called them computing machines.
3. "Oh the total mistake you say, Gates didn't invent the computing machines" ~*you*, he only wants to kill us!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah well, the "invented the computing machine" thing was the only part worth replying to.

No one is trying to kill you. I find it amusing when people make that claim.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah well, the "invented the computing machine" thing was the only part worth replying to.

No one is trying to kill you. I find it amusing when people make that claim.
Sorry bout that,

1. You are still unable to see the big picture, yes they are trying to kill you, and have killed millions with the Chi-Com Virus, financed in part by Gates among others.
2. Its just a matter of time before they get you too.
3. They will not stop till they kill down the human populace to 20 million people.
4. But by then it may be too late to stop the killing.
5. There may be, or it could be possible to extinguish ALL human life on earth.
6. And all animals too.
7. Leaving the world to insects, and aquatic life.
8. It could very well happen.
9. Retaliation can be deadly, and catastrophic, and its just begun.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back