Virtual Gift Exchange

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Hey guys, I apologize for the fact that this is pretty late, but I slept in this morning and then I went out for a bit because something came up. (I grabbed a new geocache if anybody knows what that is) And then I had stuff on here to do on here and eat lunch. Anyways, so this is how it's going to go. If I tag you in this post that means you responded to my thread about asking you what you wanted and if you didn't respond, you can go ahead today provided in the link below as this is where you come to collect your gifts. If you've been good that is. :)

So, would the following people please come forward? mudwhistle, Oddball, and norwegen appear to be the only ones who responded where I know what kind of gift to give them. (Sorry JOSweetHeart I need more ideas.) g5000 also responded but this is all they're going to get this year.

download (37).jpg

The rest of you guys have been good so the first person who responds to this post gets their present first. Just say whatever you want to and then you can come get your gift. :) (For those of you who haven't responded this is your last chance to participate.)

• Banned
Lol sorry I totally forgot to respond to this until now, here's your coal you wanted,.. even though this game didn't go down that well.

22759652_master.jpg

Forum List

Back